Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not (2459 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by damyslim(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
Pls I need you guys opinion on this is carmart.ng a scam site for the price of cars am seeing there is kindof suspicious what's your say on this

Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by psucc(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2020
I am sure it's a typo error. Just one zero missing.
Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by damyslim(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2020
I don't think so oo for on the app there are about 7 cars for that type of price. Just wanted to be sure

1 Like

Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 02, 2020
damyslim:
I don't think so oo for on the app there are about 7 cars for that type of price. Just wanted to be sure
oga you won buy that car 140000? Na pple like scammers dey like....

My advice buy it and give us review thank you...

1 Like

Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by udemzyudex(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2020
Sinzuko135:
oga you won buy that car 140000? Na pple like scammers dey like....

My advice buy it and give us review thank you...

Go back and read her first post.

1 Like

Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by kingyang: 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
Just contacted one seller on this site, it's located at seme border, and the location of the car is pH, that's to say, it's not straight forward the price is not to cheap, we should just be careful this season, allot of lions all over
Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
damyslim:
Pls I need you guys opinion on this is carmart.ng a scam site for the price of cars am seeing there is kindof suspicious what's your say on this
the car is from daura
Maybe buhari wants to sell it to boost Nigerias economy

2 Likes

Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by humblesteve(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2020
damyslim:
Hi, please do you still have any icloud looked iphone?
Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by damyslim(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2020
No I don’t
Re: Is Carmart.ng A Scam Site Or Not by Carmartng: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Carmart Nigeria is an online car marketplace in Nigeria that connects car owners looking to sell their cars with buyers within the
country.

Carmart Nigeria allows you to sell your car for the best price from the comfort of your home. Rather than hearing bad offers from dealers or adding a banner of "FOR SALE", let carmart Nigeria do all the heavy lifting for you, Upload the details of the car and get the best offer from interested buyers.

https://carmart.ng/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 / 2009 Used Honda Accord For Sale / Neat 9ja Used 2011 Hyundai Accent. Bought Brand. Nothing To Fix. #1.250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.