Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Who’s Next Daddy, Is It You Or Me?’ – 7-year-old, Asked His Dad After His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who’s Next Daddy, Is It You Or Me?’ – 7-year-old, Asked His Dad After His Mother (479 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who’s Next Daddy, Is It You Or Me?’ – 7-year-old, Asked His Dad After His Mother by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
A seven-year-old boy who recently lost his grandmother and mother to Coronavirus asked his father “who’s next Daddy? Is it going to be you or is it going to be me?.”

Chris Cadby from Cardiff lost his wife and his mother-in-law, Joan, to the killer bug over the course of four days in April.

After sharing the sad news with his son Evan, 7, the youngster asked who was next.

Speaking to Sky News, Mr Cadby broke down as he spoke about the moment he told his son that his mother and grandmother had died from Coronavirus.
He said: ‘I had to tell him on Sunday that his nanny had died. I said “Evan”. He said “yeah”. ‘Mummy’s gone to be with nanny. He said “what?” I said: “She’s gone with Nanny, mate.”

‘He just came over and gave me a hug. He had a little cry and in the afternoon he said: “Who’s next, Daddy? Is it going to be you? Or is it going to be me?”

‘I said: “I hope it’s none of us. We don’t want any more, do we?”

Mr Cadby, who gave his wife CPR in an attempt to resuscitate her, later got infected with Coronavirus. His son also tested positive but has not had any symptoms.

His mother-in-law Joan, 84, who lived with the family, died at home on April 11. She had earlier been discharged from hospital after an operation and spending time on a Covid-19 ward.
Read More

Re: Who’s Next Daddy, Is It You Or Me?’ – 7-year-old, Asked His Dad After His Mother by kalufelix(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2020
Ein papa don answer am.. Wetin you wan make we do now ¿

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Singer, Sinach Becomes First African To Top Billboard USA / ‘men Are Not Your Poverty Eradication Plan – Tunde Ednut To Ladies / Mother’s Day! Actress Toyin Abraham Releases Labor Room VIDEO During Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.