Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) (103428 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Dlewisi: 5:30pm On May 03, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
u sure say 1 slay queen Neva quarantine this one undecided
Must you joke about everything?
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by donbrowser(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
Akeem79:
@take him to the nearest police station caught my attention
Is he mental unstable or what ?

He will reunite with his family very soon by God's GRACE

https://www.nairaland.com/4092357/daily-sun-staff-shot-dead
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Akeem79(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
emmy512:

a link to the story you're looking for if you haven't found it already.
www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/safe-anambra-state/

or u can just search it on nairaland, i think its d 4th ir 6th post
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Boo3nity(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
Aliencraft:
His name is Eddy Omodiaogbe. He was last seen in Sango area, Ogun state. He left church on Wednesday 19th March 2020 and since then we are yet to see him. *If you find him please take him to the nearest police station* or contact 0.8.1.3.8.1.5.8.6.4.6.

The above bolded, the man dey craze ni or does he have mental history that we should do this?
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by irunoko(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
Abotilo camp sodo girlfriend e because this man looks like a male oscsmbo cheesy
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
Person wey Dem don mine his skull tey tey.
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by joek(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=ahnie post=89126965]May he be found safe,sound,in one whole piece and Alive.

These are my prayers for him [/quote

AMEN!
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
socialmediaman:
The message was not signed. Who’s looking for him? And who’s he, where was he last seen?

Some better description would help. Say he’s a lecturer or student at University of XYZ. Someone who knows another lecturer at the same University could share the post with them to help with search efforts
You are right... There is adequate need for a proper description of the man.
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Abonjossof: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
Na wah oh. Make God help say em still dey alive oh bc d man na person father, brother, son etc...
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Chadotik: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
How do you people breathe sef?

Ayoleeboy007:
u sure say 1 slay queen Neva quarantine this one undecided
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
His girlfriend's place could be his isolation center
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Cammo: 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
A side chick might be keeping him busy behind the scenes.
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Akeem79(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Akeem79(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 03, 2020
probably in one of these isolation centers enjoying himself, free three square meals daily, Cable TV and VIP guests.
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Emmanuelobj: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
]If you are interested in joining a bus from Lagos to Edo state to get your NYSC certificate. Do chat 07034588129. Note the executive bus and sienna would take you to and fro. Book a space now. Also available for Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Ekiti and more other states

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by atilla(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
Akeem79:

Yes , but I want to reread the one that made front page at that time

That particular thread has the man's picture attached to the thread.

Thanks a lot for this one my dear ,

Camt find it in nairaland

Check this link https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/tears-agony-anger/amp/
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Enwhen(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
He don Cary church money run .

Go Benin he dey there
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Akeem79(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2020
This kind old man na him them go "take to the nearest police station"?
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by membranus: 5:51pm On May 03, 2020
ninodaniel:
I saw this man playing baba ijebu somewhere in sagamu yesterday

Can you please give us your detailed description, including your place of residence, so that you can help us trace him.

You will be amply rewarded.
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2020
Pls and pls, everybody should be very very careful dis time around.
Boys are not smiling, I am more of hood man. Guys are fuckingly ready to do anything to make money at all cost.
Sometimes I will just engage boys on discussion, if u hear what comes out of their mind, u will marvel. Pls brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:
What are these Igbo people looking for in ogun state? Can't these akpu munching b,stds go the FFK home to ANam-ffking-Bra?
that name looks more like edo state
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by PericomaNwankwo: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
chukwuibuipob post=89105929 ok:
sad the background look like club house.

So what? Is that his current background or is he perpetually stuck on the location in the image background??
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by nurexykia: 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
Aliencraft:
His name is Eddy Omodiaogbe. He was last seen in Sango area, Ogun state. He left church on Wednesday 19th March 2020 and since then we are yet to see him. If you find him please take him to the nearest police station or contact 0.8.1.3.8.1.5.8.6.4.6.

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by perryy(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
Hope Oro people never use my Edo brother for ritual? If they try am, they will hear from us. We must revenge
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by bitterpill: 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
undecidedOgun State

His skull has been used by the skull miners

Forget about him already

See the boldness that you used to say this! You're a suspect o

1 Like

Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad the background look like club house.
You are right.
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 6:26pm On May 03, 2020
Ogun state you say? Ah he's gone. You would be lucky to find him with his organs intact. I think a state of emergency should be declared in ogun coz their skull and organ mining has become too much
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by emmydee(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
Stay at home. This is not the time to wakabout, una no go hear!
Re: Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) by Ayo081(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Akeem79:
@take him to the nearest police station caught my attention
Is he mental unstable or what ?

He will reunite with his family very soon by God's GRACE

https://www.nairaland.com/4092357/daily-sun-staff-shot-dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.