Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT (30814 Views)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by Olokson(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
Osnami:
I swear, I don't want this lockdown to end now. Am just too lazy to resume work

Lazy Nigerian Youth... Hunger will soon strike if you no resume.

please � don't quote me back ooo. I'm abed already �
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by God2man2again(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
This directive is just on point.

They should not rush people, things have to be done gradually, so that we will not come back to lockdown again.
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by Benito25: 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
piwr:
Stakers, visit my signature

Beware of this scammer please

1 Like

Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by WildChild00(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2020
Okilsops:
Guys am not here to brag if you really want to earn with adsense and admob or perhaps you have been earning but your earnings are too low then you have a proven way of pushing your earnings high.

If you want me to show you the strategy i use to earn high on adsense and admob then add me on whatsapp: 08128551766

BIGGEST SCAMMER do not fall for HIMMM

autodypanda
HE SCAMMED A FRIEND

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:46pm On May 02, 2020
etokhana:
PRESS RELEASE
FCTA RELEASES GUIDELINES ON EASING OF LOCKDOWN IN THE FCT
…TO VIGOROUSLY ENFORCE PARTIAL LOCKDOWN REGULATIONS
…TELLS ALL WORKERS RESIDENT OUTSIDE THE FCT TO REMAIN WHERE THEY ARE FOR NOW
Guidelines on the following;
A. OVERNIGHT CURFEW
B. PARTIAL RESUMPTION OF CIVIL SERVANTS
AND
C. MARKETS & BUSINESSES https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1256599167188766720?s=19
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On May 02, 2020
jikins:
Hope this decision to ease lockdown will not come back to bite us.

Ps, patronise your boy
it will o. Nobody go tell people to rush go back home and sidon
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2020
Let's see how it will goes
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by ugwum007(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
What of people residing in Mararaba and working inside Abuja?
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by Odogwu999(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
Smh.!
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
If with all that funds na still that phone u dey use. I rather pass�

Okilsops:
Guys am not here to brag if you really want to earn with adsense and admob or perhaps you have been earning but your earnings are too low then you have a proven way of pushing your earnings high.

If you want me to show you the strategy i use to earn high on adsense and admob then add me on whatsapp: 08128551766

Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by gykes(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Covid-19 has come to STAY..

But God will surely see us through. Never give up, Just PRAY...grin grin grin

Nice rhymes bro
Re: Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT by Legendguru: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.