Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown (35107 Views)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by oshozondii: 8:34pm On May 02, 2020
Press Statement!!!
@KanostateNg relaxes #lockdown on Mondays & Thursdays from 10:00am - 4:00pm with the consent of the President @MBuhari.

General public are to adhere strictly to #COVID19Kano protocols as given by the health professionals.

https://twitter.com/KNSMOH/status/1256667442698489856?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Lorazepam(f): 8:40pm On May 02, 2020
I thought Ganduje had made a U turn on the relaxation of lockdown issue ?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by flokii: 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
If we say North is the problem with Nigeria now, they'll say we are not being nice..

When Lagos, Ogun and other Southern states have been on lockdown for over a month, Kano and the likes were left open and yet the governor is refusing a presidential directive to lockdown Kano for two weeks.

I pray you folks don't self-destruct with your arrogance and self centerdness.

299 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by martineverest(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
any difference between easing lockdown in Kano and Lagos?

Lagosians are quick to bash or laugh at Kano and pretend as pretend as if lagos is safe

how will social distance be maintained at Idumota-akpongbon-balongun ,Alaba,ladipo, markets ?

lagos and Kano are about to explode

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by 1zynnvn(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
They should kuku relax the whole lockdown, then block all their exist points. Is Kano bigger than Lagos Why TF is buhari and gandollar treating this with kids gloves. Is it Till they start churning out 1000 infected per day

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Roon9(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Lmfao! Look at the animals we are sharing country with. Bubu rush signed it off. Lol!
This is the height

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by PureGoldh(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Their palava....Dem no wan hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by franksunny(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
In a sane world, a fly that does not listen to advice follows the corpse to the ..... but in their world, they naturally prefer to follow the corpse to the grave. Give them what they want and build a wall to separate them from sane society grin grin grin ;

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by aywhy93(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
FG Should Please Block and Secure All EXITS to other States that shares boundary with Kano! Then they can start easing their lockdown till it turns to 10am - 10am everyday. angry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by oluwaseyi0: 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
With an average aboki mentality the only way to solve kano Corona is the North Korea approach

16 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Uyi168: 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Abegiii..
This people nor Wan gree get sense...

5 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Compliant(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Ganduje Be Careful Na Express You Dey Go

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by shadelek(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
These abokis never believed this virus is real. I think that's what their leaders are telling them.
The major issue about them is that they see death as something normal, they won't care if 50 percent of the population is being desolated by this virus.

I think the government shouldn't relaxed the lockdown, these people should not be the one dictating for the government na.

11 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Honor10: 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
See them, senseless cows, lockdown of not up to a week, they are protesting, what should Lagos that has been on lockdown for more than 5 weeks do?

Someone should pls, blow up that mokwa-jebba bridge, these cows must not cross over to Southwest.

Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by donprinyo(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
Make dem dey dere lane

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by ohosi4real(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
Aboki men is talking

2 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
Partial lockdown, Give very strict guidelines with mandatory mask wearing.

Bt a 2week lockdown wud be the best. Lagos did 1month.

Isn't Buhari incharge?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by salbis(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
This two days relaxing of lockdown in Kano is akin to dead sentence passed on Kano residents. I came to Kano alive, therefore my family and I will still leave Kano full of lives in Jesus name. The president, the Kano state governor with all their advisers lack basic understanding of life. God dey!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
One Nigeria is a mistake, big mistake imagine this almajaris behaving like something I don't know, I remembered how they were on queue collecting money that was made in the South while people that are in the South complied with the lockdown with empty stomach..

Abeg make them just divide this country into two let everyone go his or her own way..

God bless Southern Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by sureteeboy(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
flokii:
If we say North is the problem with Nigeria now, they'll say we are not being nice..

When Lagos, Ogun and other Southern states have been on lockdown for over a month, Kano and the likes was left open and yet the governor is refusing a presidential directive to lockdown Kano for two weeks.

I pray you folks don't self-destruct with your arrogance and self centerdness.
They are free to do as they like. If they want, they can even cancel the lockdown totally
The government and security agencies should just ensure that no fool sneaks out of Kano under any circumstance. And anyone caught should be shot on sight

15 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by emmabest2000(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
It's finished

11 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by kachi08(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
A naked man does not put hand in his pocket. Kano please be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Jollos(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
Kano will soon be giving us back to back like election result.

After all na their results dey heavy pass

9 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by rawpadgin(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
wen the gods want to destroy a man, dey will first make him mad. That state is under a serious curse

4 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by CasNova: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
There you are.

It looks like Southerners that are expressing grief about Kano situation are crying more than the bereaved.

Well, whatever will be will be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by seedsower(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
I hope you guys also confuse the virus as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Benite: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
Imagine Kano state received 110 trucks of food items from FG 2 days ago + 16 trucks of food items from Buhari's wife 5days ago, the people protested that the palliative did not getting to them in spite of the lockdown and then instead of the state government to ensure that the palliative get to the people to ameliorate their suffering during lockdown or even provide palliative for them they decided to lift the lockdown increasing the covid 19 spread and possibly siphon the palliative as usual.
The problem is not the people, they were hungry and protested instead of the governor to ensure the palliatives get to them, he decided to allow them to go and provide for themselves.
Since he could not get the 15b in cash then the trucks of food items can suffice!
I dont know the kind of leaders we have in this country, shame on Ganduje.

16 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by bikerboy1(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
My people perish because of lack of knowledge

If only they know

5 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by adexbols: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
This is getting more interesting. It also noted the President's consent. Hmnnn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by LORDofODDS(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
I don't understand sef, Kano headline just full front page today, them dey mark anniversary

Back to the topic, it's best for them to lockdown completely cus that state house almost all ethnic groups in Nigeria. If you think what's happening in Kano currently is non of ur bisness, please rethink again. Shey u know the northerners are trooping into different states especially from Kano nd they don't believe this virus exit, please let's try nd remember no one is immune to the virus. Stay Safe y'all cool

Please don't quote me, I don't have data to reply grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Truthfulguy10: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
OYO

They will get what they are looking for...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.