Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead (35803 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / 70% Of Medical Doctors In Kano Have Absconded - Analyst Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by cynhamscakes(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
Only GOD knows how many people he has succeeded in infecting.

Kindly see my signature.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Larrykaysail(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
Investnow2017:
Sad, very sad.
what is sad about it,
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by ubcandid(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
How are we sure he didn't die by brute force from the task force.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by MrCuteking(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
The person who ran away weh con die no get name? Idiotic news.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by ayusco85(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
TruthDefender:
Typhoid Malaria Covid

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by micflo28(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Why relax the lockdown
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Olaiya26: 7:15pm On May 02, 2020
What of if someone gave him shoot at sight? undecided
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by stasius: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
I wonder how many people he infected before dying!!!

You see northern Nigeria This may not end soon unless God intervenes!!!

God save the North oooh!!!
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Johnnycosman(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2020
Add to ignorance coro,wetin u get?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by kadiri3(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
joeaz58:
Covid is real guys. They just picked up some set of people at Ikotun my area, fear catch me. Please stay safe.
All na stage
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by pennywys(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
Investnow2017:
IGNORANCE - When you do not know

STUPIDITY: - When you know and doubt still

FOOLISHNESS: - When you refuse to know but still doubt and show that you know.

MADNESS: - When you know, or refuse to know but don't care in the face of obvious facts.

WISDOM: - When you know or don't know but are ready to play safe for self and others.
all correct sir, but the last one some how get K leg
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by frozen70(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Odiegwu.. The death could have been avoidable if only he never escaped.. May God have mercy on us and give us wisdom

They don't value life and sees death as a big invitation to another world
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Discombulator: 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
Later they would tell you that Covid-19 is not a death sentence. Do your best to avoid catching this virus.
Google is your friend use it,the chance of surviving the virus is over 90% it is only an ignoramus or someone that has no knowledge of mathematics will call a virus you have more than 90% chance of surviving a death sentence.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by IlovePMB: 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
Discombulator:

Google is your friend use it,the chance of surviving the virus is over 90% it is only an ignoramus or someone that has no knowledge of mathematics will call a virus you have more than 90% chance of surviving a death sentence.

Keep comparing Oyibo statistics where there are standard health care system with Nigeria where everyone is on his own. Within 3 months covid-19 has killed 70,000 people in US which has very good medical facilities. You can then imagine what would happen to Nigeria. Even US taught that Covid 19 was just a child's play.

Nigeria population is 200million. There are possibilities that every Nigerian would be later infected due to our 'I don't care' way of life.

10% of 200million is 20 million deaths.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Charly68: 8:25pm On May 02, 2020
He killed himself ..
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Discombulator: 8:46pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

Keep comparing Oyibo statistics where there are standard health care system with Nigeria where everyone is on his own. Within 3 months covid-19 has killed 70,000 people in US which has very good medical facilities. You can then imagine what would happen to Nigeria. Even US taught that Covid 19 was just a child's play.

Nigeria population is 200million. There are possibilities that every Nigerian would be later infected due to our 'I don't care' way of life.

10% of 200million is 20 million deaths.
I'm sorry but it seems you're not intelligent enough to understand what is going on.

-first off those statistics i mentioned is global I don't think I need to tell you that means africa is among them.

-secondly africa has a lower death rate than other continents.

-Thirdly usa has lost 65,000 people not 70,000

-Lastly the fact that you think every Nigerian will get the virus just about rounds up your level of ignorance.it is not possible for a virus to affect everybody in a country, even the black death couldn't.

-In case you don't know the people that have recovered from the virus is 5times more than the casualties.

So calling a virus with less than 10% mortality rate a death sentence is kinda stupid.
The fatality rate of Ebola was 5 times covid's fatality rate what will you now call ebola.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by IlovePMB: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Discombulator:

I'm sorry but it seems you're not intelligent enough to understand what is going on.

-first off those statistics i mentioned is global I don't think I need to tell you that means africa is among them.

-secondly africa has a lower death rate than other continents.

-Thirdly usa has lost 65,000 people not 70,000

-Lastly the fact that you think every Nigerian will get the virus just about rounds up your level of ignorance.it is not possible for a virus to affect everybody in a country, even the black death couldn't.

-In case you don't know the people that have recovered from the virus is 5times more than the casualties.

So calling a virus with less than 10% mortality rate a death sentence is kinda stupid.

Clap for yourself and quote me after the virus is over.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2020
Abaman001:
Dead after succeeding in infecting more people.

North is a time bomb....they will be the one to hold other region behind in moving out of this shit.....

Stop stereotyping, patients absconded in the south too
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Kwaidorios: 8:51pm On May 02, 2020
Allah ya kara Bamu lafiya
Kwanza:
This was disclosed by the Kebbi State Health Commissioner.

https://twitter.com/KBStGovt/status/1256613668567035906?s=19
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Discombulator: 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

Clap for yourself and quote me after the virus is over.
You might wanna read more and take more time to think about this virus and what the future holds
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by femmoy(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2020
believe this trash at ur peril, he escaped and died,where is the dead body? the governor just said that so we wouldn't know he has escaped to infect others. watch out for rise in number of cases in kebbi.

stupid governments.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by IlovePMB: 9:03pm On May 02, 2020
Discombulator:

You might wanna read more and take more time to think about this virus and what the future holds

Leave that story. Nigeria is in trouble unless the vaccine comes out. Even many Nigerians due to their ignorance and too much belief in conspiracy theories, would reject the vaccine. We are in a mess. We were deceived that Covid-19 was not a serious thing. Even Trump agrees that China and WHO deceived the world. No body knows if the virus is mutating fast. More new things are coming up. It is a very strange virus. Majority of us have underlying sickness but don't know. There are no much ventilators in Nigeria. Few isolation centres. If you are not scared of this virus you should better be. Any poor person that gets this virus is on his own. Most of us are poor. There is serious trouble in Nigeria now but only a few know.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by 5chrisade: 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

How about when u simply don’t give a fvck, no matter how hard u try. What do u call that one?

Its MADNESS. He doesn't know or doesn't want to know(doesn't give a fucckk) no matter how hard u try to convince him with raw and undiluted evidence.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Harrynight(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
Can only imagine how many people would be walking up and down not knowing they contracted COVID19 from that idiot
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by JoseRaji(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2020
kponkedenge:

Which side of Ikotun? You could have snapped and uploaded so some of the people here saying it is a hoax will understand the seriousness of the situation.
Lmao. And possibly go closer and ask the men in Hazmat suits, "eskis me sa, is it Covik-1-9?"
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by docherich4290: 1:05am On May 03, 2020
SHOW US THE PICTURE
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by calculator123(m): 2:13am On May 03, 2020
Seun:
I wish we could find out why this patient absconded.
It has to be fear.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 3:06am On May 03, 2020
5chrisade:

Its MADNESS. He doesn't know or doesn't want to know(doesn't give a fucckk) no matter how hard u try to convince him with raw and undiluted evidence.

Oh he’ll let u convince him alright. That’s not the problem. The problem is in the fúck - he’s simply incapable of giving it
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by Ebonyinlove: 2:13pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeria should educate the people on this
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2020
Abaman001:
Dead after succeeding in infecting more people.

North is a time bomb....they will be the one to hold other region behind in moving out of this shit.....

This is another patient that escaped from your South, Mr tribalist

https://www.nairaland.com/5836748/covid-19-patient-escaped-delta-intercepted#89203311

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Hold Hands In Public In Delta State. Photo / Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court / COVID-19 In Nigeria: State Response Index (infographics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.