Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

House I Need Where I Can Buy Bulk Sms @ N1 Or Below - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House I Need Where I Can Buy Bulk Sms @ N1 Or Below (552 Views)

Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop / The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria / Bulk SMS @ N1.40k. Buy 400SMS @ N550! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House I Need Where I Can Buy Bulk Sms @ N1 Or Below by generationcare: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
please house, does any body know sms portal i can buy sms @ N1 or below
Re: House I Need Where I Can Buy Bulk Sms @ N1 Or Below by pwiz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
Welcome 2 NL.U cn get it at www.smsdam.com and www.bbnsms.com
Re: House I Need Where I Can Buy Bulk Sms @ N1 Or Below by pwiz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
Welcome 2 NL.U cn get it at www.smsdam.com and www.bbnsms.com
Re: House I Need Where I Can Buy Bulk Sms @ N1 Or Below by ANATOUSMS: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2011
Now that the Primaries are over, and the real contestants has been
revealed by their parties,let the nationwide campaign begin in proper.

We are anatousms(www.anatousms.com), and we offer the best,reliable,cheapest
and most transparent bulksms and voip services in Nigeria. My question is?

Who has got contacts of campaign Directors of prospective politicians
contesting in the general elections? Lets partner together to deliver
that candidate.
I have got over 90 million valid GSM/mobile numbers of people in Nigeria
by location i.e. State, LGA, City etc.
If in doubt i will send to you samples of the location you need and
you can call to confirm

Give it a try, think of who you can talk to,
Let's talk the 2011 elections campaign to the next level using Information Technology gadgets.

For Details/Enquiries call 07030160283. E-mail:- sales@anatousms.com

(1) (Reply)

Ago & Dpk Available / Watch Live Football On Pc / Wanted! Graphic Artist To Do Comic Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.