Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients (16372 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by akaahs(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
Both d death and recovery, we don't get to see them. Is this thing really true?
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Saintinoo(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
drizslim:
Discharging dem is not the best alternative, the case of Paulo dybala comes to mind. Pls this virus needs to be contained very well
What is the best alternative?
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by duro4chang(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
bigtt76:
It takes as long as 30 - 40 days or more to completely get rid of the virus but takes 14 days for the first symptoms to start manifesting (if patient is symptomatic) or 48 hours to get a positive result.

I understand. What baffles me is that on daily basis 50, 80, 70 cases are discovered but we only hear of 20, 18 discharge.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Hollywayglobal: 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
Thnak God o...

Mainwhile This is the best time think agriculture. Get your ebooks available for the following at 2000# only:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.
2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.
3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.
4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).
5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.
6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard
7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.
8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.
9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.
10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.
11. Ugwu farming
12. Mushroom farming
13. Tomato farming
14. Chilli pepper
15. Snail farming
16. Feed formulation (pig, rabbit, snail, dog, catfish and poultry).
Grab ur copy now!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by gretblue: 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

What is yor recommendation?
He has no solution or recommendation to offer Just to criticize and add problem to the existing ones.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by duro4chang(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
gretblue:

It's a function of their negative test. You have two negative tests , you get discharged. Some take 2/3/4/5/6 weeks to test negative on two occasions
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Fredamanda: 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
Good and lovely �
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by gretblue: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
duro4chang:
I understand. What baffles me is that on daily basis 50, 80, 70 cases are discovered but we only hear of 20, 18 discharge.
They get admitted same day does not mean they will be discharged same day.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by olajizz01(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
duro4chang:
The rate of discharge is lower than admission. What happen?
Good observation,but l think the rate in which patients were admitted two weeks ago was quite low as well,

The rate of discharge two weeks to come will be exponential as well.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by duro4chang(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2020
gretblue:

It's a function of their negative test. You have two negative tests , you get discharged. Some take 2/3/4/5/6 weeks to test negative on two occasions
I understand you. But on the average the difference should not be that too wide.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by omoadeleye(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
duro4chang:

You no wan dey hear good news again?
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Tywo2018: 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
Please what happen in Ikorodu.
Abaman001:
Lagos discharged 22.

This is to create space for Ikorudu result that will be announced later this Night by INEC (NCDC)

I fear when ever I hear this discharged of a thing
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
olajizz01:
Good observation,but l think the rate in which patients were admitted two weeks ago was quite low as well,

The rate of discharge two weeks to come will be exponential as well.
In other words, in days to come the rate of discharge will be higher?
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by duro4chang(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
omoadeleye:

You no wan dey hear good news again?
If you actually understand what I wrote you will know that what I want to hear is good news.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by olajizz01(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2020
duro4chang:
In other words, in days to come the rate of discharge will be higher?
I hope so
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by ngddon(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
Ur phone number is incomplete

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99[/quote]
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Lifediary: 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
Please keep yourselves safe by wearing your face masks in public. Learn how make face masks at home in these videos below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2MnNj_GdU&t=69s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXUTjnddgYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5YztzsQ9M
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Evagrynd(f): 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
con-malaria you mean
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by engrelvis(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
jikins:
Lagos is doing well
ooooinn
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Luckydubby7(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
drizslim:
Discharging dem is not the best alternative, the case of Paulo dybala comes to mind. Pls this virus needs to be contained very well
. What do you want them to do with them.
To keep them forever there?
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Farki: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
Good one smiley
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Strech(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 please show me some love here, by just clicking on the above link and liking the picture
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by hasellee(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] grin ;Dour president na yahoo man and our governor na yahoo boy and our Nigeria na yahoo country
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by riczy(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2020
Abaman001:
Lagos discharged 22.

This is to create space for Ikorudu result that will be announced later this Night by INEC (NCDC)

I fear when ever I hear this discharged of a thing
no more Dts d end to new index case! Its my prophecy!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by emerged01(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
duro4chang:
Nature of life.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Beedude(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2020
Ati lo, ati de. Eni ori yo odi le
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by YemyTemmy: 10:00pm On May 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I don't want to wake up tomorrow and hear 200 new cases ooooo

Kano don dey bench Lagos nah, so it can't be more than 30 in Lagos
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by EmmySparky(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
dannzy30:
While lagos is rounding up, Kano is on gear 6
lol did u say rounding up...lol u don't know how deep it's gotten in Lagos...wait till people start working on monday
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by bigtt76(f): 7:54am On May 03, 2020
Yea but it's because of the recovery time for each patient differs. We don't know for certain how they're being managed though. No news of any special medication being administered. Perhaps they just help manage the symptoms till they feel better and test negative. We'll be fine by God's grace.

duro4chang:
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
bigtt76:
cheesy cheesy cheesy official bearer of bad news grin

So you because say na one hopeless _moderator dey fvck you, you think you can report me and get me banned abi. You don't know you are talking to a military man. I will trace your IP address, look for you , use rifle drop you and then after rape your dead corpse. If you like call buratai or make your family go report for army headquarters, nothing will happen. God punish you.
Re: Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients by bigtt76(f): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
What is this one even talking angry Don't know tha hell who you are nor what you did that I should report you... Imagine threatening violence on a public platform you're not charged fee to be a member... It's a shame though undecided

Seun and others please take note of this obviously sick member of the family, he needs help.

So you because say na one hopeless _moderator dey fvck you, you think you can report me and get me banned abi. You don't know you are talking to a military man. I will trace your IP address, look for you , use rifle drop you and then after rape your dead corpse. If you like call buratai or make your family go report for army headquarters, nothing will happen. God punish you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Section Of UCH In Ibadan / Cure For Diabetes / Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.