Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Cure For Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Diabetes (16367 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Local Herbs For Diabetes / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Diabetes by tosho07(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2011
Is there any diabetes patient here am willing to prescribe cure for him free call me 08098780059
Re: Cure For Diabetes by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2011
If you can, Just post here, rather than calling your business a help, Post here, lets evaluate and decide from your post if its smart patronizing you or not. undecided
Re: Cure For Diabetes by tosho07(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2011
As l have said earier am giving thid piece as a guesture it is not something much even people dont take it to be effective rather they prefer to spend lots of money managing diabetes which may one day end their life this recipe is just pure natural honey i mean undiluted one if u cant identify it mail me just take a liver spoon of honey 3ce a day 3 months that is all and its simple if u think its not worth it.well thats up2u. l have d ones for sale and its effective.that's it go and get it

1 Like

Re: Cure For Diabetes by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2011
So what you are saying now is that taking honey for 3months can cure diabetes, My friend go and read on Diabetes, In-fact its amongst the fins a diabetic patient should avoid,
Re: Cure For Diabetes by wysenas(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2011
Wonderful kola can cure yur diabetes.GUARANTEED ! Health is wealth.
Re: Cure For Diabetes by tosho07(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2011
my friend dont argue on what u are ignorant of bitter kola is not the best cure for diabetes let me enlight u a bit diabetes arises as a result of inability of d liver to control excess sugar in d blood thereby releasing the sugar in the blood to waste materials passed out as a urine or faeces tasting sugary so d only way for d patient is to avoid sugar intakes and correct d faulty liver he can either lives on injection or take nutritional items and d best such can take is pure honey pls tell me what u know
Re: Cure For Diabetes by Kslib(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
The op said the honey magic works,and u said diabetic patients shld avoid honey.Don't you think it makes perfect sense,they are trying to hide the cure frm u.wise up and don't trust these doctors.Rather trust nature
Re: Cure For Diabetes by Kslib(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
Honey and cinnamon powder works magic
Re: Cure For Diabetes by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
Kslib:

The op said the honey magic works,and u said diabetic patients shld avoid honey.Don't you think it makes perfect sense,they are trying to hide the cure frm u.wise up and don't trust these doctors.Rather trust nature
Loooool grin, And wotz Cinammon Powder?
Re: Cure For Diabetes by Kslib(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2011
Ijogz K:

Loooool grin, And wotz Cinammon Powder?
Loooool,i think it's high time you start searching the bible for nature's cure!
Re: Cure For Diabetes by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2011
Kslib:

Loooool,i think it's high time you start searching the bible for nature's cure!
I didn't say that am Diabetic ohhhh shocked, Ma Koba mi
Re: Cure For Diabetes by yomideola: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
wonderful,,,
Re: Cure For Diabetes by loisella(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
DIABETES is the result of insufficient production of insulinby the pancrease,
Symptoms includes frequent urination, sugar in urine, tiredness, fatique and unable to go about normal daily activities,
Medications that help diabetic patients or prebents diabetes includes;
Cordycep,which enhances immune fuctions and used for kidnet problems 
Danshen pill, improves metabolic diseases like diabetes
.Propolis softgel capsules, which adjust blood fat reduces blood pressure and so on.
Bitter melon,royal jelly and deepure tea.
for more info on these diabetes medication call
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy / Senators Express Doubt As FG Unveils Plans To Buy ₦400bn COVID-19 Vaccines / Good Doctors/hospitals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.