Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Huawei Watch GT 2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Watch GT 2 (5031 Views)

Huawei Watch GT Runner – Full Specifications, Features & Prices / Huawei Watch 2 4G LTE (LEO-DLXX) (china Version) / Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Watch GT And 3D Live Emoji: Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2020
remi1444:
ohh.

That one, I've been using it as a dumb watch for one month and 2 weeks although some rare cases, I connect it with my phone and I've got 33% juice left.

BTW, I just checked for the price of this GT 2, the price I saw, I don't want to believe someone will spend that much on a SM.

embarassed

LOL, have you heard the price of Montblanc Summit 2?
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by CharlesJok3r: 7:59am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I think i am missing one or so........ wink

The kind of this are missing after scanning back and forth. sad

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Smartwatches lovers...... What's your take on the Huawei watch GT 2?

I am a lover of smartwatches, and own a few (or alot, depending on your side of the divide).....

Huawei really up'ed the ante and competition, with this device...

The crispy bright oled screen, 2 weeks battery life, and the general feel of this. Makes it my confusion....

The only downside for me is, it lacks 2 way interaction with messages. You can read messages, but not respond to them via the smartwatch......

You can receive calls via the GT2, so long as it's paired with your smartphone and the calls are crispy clear......

You can download music to the GT2 and pair your earbuds (which makes it a perfect walkout buddy).....
Very lovely watch. As a Umidigi legend, what is your take on Umidigi uwatch GT? How good is it, is it wear Os or android Os and does it have call/messages (WhatsApp etc) notification function? Your response would be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:14am On May 03, 2020
oloko1859:

Nice collection o, which watch has that gold face with a black leather

That's the fossil gen 3...........
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:19am On May 03, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Very lovely watch. As a Umidigi legend, what is your take on Umidigi uwatch GT? How good is it, and does it have call notification function? Your response would be highly appreciated, thanks.

The Umidigi uwatch GT, gives you a smartwatch experience on a budget.......

All your notifications comes through to the uwatch GT, even calls...........

But it's one way traffic, you can see messages and calls, but not respond through the watch.... Although you can reject calls via the Umidigi uwatch GT.......

The battery is another very strong selling point, it would go on for almost 20 days.........
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:20am On May 03, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

The kind of this are missing after scanning back and forth. sad

Apple? Tufiakwa............. wink

1 Like

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The Umidigi uwatch GT, gives you a smartwatch experience on a budget.......

All your notifications comes through to the uwatch GT, even calls...........

But it's one way traffic, you can see messages and calls, but not respond through the watch.... Although you can reject calls via the Umidigi uwatch GT.......

The battery is another very strong selling point, it would go on for almost 20 days.........
Good enough for me, pls do you know any selling here in Nigeria (Lagos)? And can i use it with my Redmi 8 device? Thank your sir
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
oloko1859:

LOL, have you heard the price of Montblanc Summit 2?

Yes, but the problem with buying such a watch, a smartwatch with a massive price tag is.........

- Paying £1000 for a watch that still runs wear os
- The features would be almost equal to buying a $200 smartwatch
- All you would get is the premium feeling and montblanc euphoria......

Biko, i pass.........

1 Like

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Good enough for me, pls do you know any selling here in Nigeria (Lagos)? And can i use it with my Redmi 8 device? Thank your sir

So long as your smartphone is got Bluetooth and access to app store ........ You're good to go........

Don't know any seller in Nigeria........
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So long as your smartphone is got Bluetooth and access to app store ........ You're good to go........

Don't know any seller in Nigeria........
Am grateful sir

1 Like

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On May 03, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Very lovely watch. As a Umidigi legend, what is your take on Umidigi uwatch GT? How good is it, is it wear Os or android Os and does it have call/messages (WhatsApp etc) notification function? Your response would be highly appreciated, thanks.

I missed your question about wear os or android os, on the Umidigi uwatch GT......

It's neither........ It's some upgraded form of java......
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On May 03, 2020
After using the Huawei GT 2 for a few months now, issues Huawei needs to address in the Huawei GT 3......

- Make the Huawei GT 3, a dual system smartwatch, enabling you to respond back from the smartwatch
- Include inbuilt sim card functionalities
- It's missing WiFi, but not a game changer for me (might be for others)

With only this 2 extra features added, Huawei would struggle to meet demand and other smartwatch makers would struggle..........
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I missed your question about wear os or android os, on the Umidigi uwatch GT......

It's neither........ It's some upgraded form of java......
Really? Sad, thanks again...
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:
After using the Huawei GT 2 for a few months now, issues Huawei needs to address in the Huawei GT 3......

- Make the Huawei GT 3, a dual system smartwatch, enabling you to respond back from the smartwatch
- Include inbuilt sim card functionalities
- It's missing WiFi, but not a game changer for me (might be for others)

With only this 2 extra features added, Huawei would struggle to meet demand and other smartwatch makers would struggle..........

Great review
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On May 03, 2020
oloko1859:

Great review

Thanks Boss......
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On May 03, 2020
Another option i am still expecting an OTA update should rectify is.......

Once you set the GT2 to AOD for your watchface, it disables shake wrist to wake feature.......

This does not happen on wear os, so Huawei can do better.......

Not forgetting this GT2 is not only a smartwatch, its also a perfectly engineered fitness tracker, sleep tracker etc etc
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by sunshineV(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Na to use one do giveaway for me o cus I no wan believe u dey wear everything
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
sunshineV:

Na to use one do giveaway for me o cus I no wan believe u dey wear everything

I wear everyone rotationally......... wink
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by sunshineV(f): 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I wear everything rotationally......... wink

Chai grin if u need to get rid of one sha
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Wear OS manufacturers needs to beg Huawei for that Kirin A1 chipset, powering the Huawei watch GT 2........

Snapdragon 3100, needs to scrapped from wear os .....
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On May 05, 2020
This Kirin A1 chipset is a killer of the smartwatch battery world.........

Even Apple would be jealous of this chipset.......

It simply refuses to die........

1 Like

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 2:23am On May 10, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch vs Huawei Watch GT 2, in pure terms of ease of connectivity with Android.........

Lite Os beats Tizen 95% of the time.......

Samsung Tizen's connectivity with android, is a completely failed project. It pairs via Bluetooth, but Galaxy wearable app, is simply refusing to connect with an android smartphone..... When I pair the Samsung Galaxy watch with my Samsung Note 8 & Samsung S10+, it never drops..... It would pair once i restart phone and watch, not long afterwards, it just unpairs itself.......

But with Lite OS on android, it has never loses connectivity......

So my little advice, if considering a smartwatch and you use a Samsung device and would continually use a Samsung device, for the foreseeable future.......... Buy the Samsung Galaxy watch or any tizen device.......

But if you're using another android device and don't mind the lack of apps on the lite os ecosystem...... Get the Huawei watch GT 2..........
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by remi1444: 9:02am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Truly, monkey no fyn, but hin mama like am............ wink
Boss good morning. I be bring one kain big request. I detail you for WhatsApp.
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by pelumzy007(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When I grow up I want to be like you
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On May 15, 2020
pelumzy007:

When I grow up I want to be like you

Be very careful what you wish for........ cheesy
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by pelumzy007(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Be very careful what you wish for........ cheesy
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by CharlesJok3r: 10:04am On May 16, 2020
I find the GT 2e fancier than the GT 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgK08cYE5sk

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On May 16, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
I find the GT 2e fancier than the GT 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgK08cYE5sk

How can the baby, be better than his bigger brother?.......

1 Like

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by MrReeseG(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Smartwatches lovers...... What's your take on the Huawei watch GT 2?

I am a lover of smartwatches, and own a few (or alot, depending on your side of the divide).....

Huawei really up'ed the ante and competition, with this device...

The crispy bright oled screen, 2 weeks battery life, and the general feel of this. Makes it my confusion....

The only downside for me is, it lacks 2 way interaction with messages. You can read messages, but not respond to them via the smartwatch......

You can receive calls via the GT2, so long as it's paired with your smartphone and the calls are crispy clear......

You can download music to the GT2 and pair your earbuds (which makes it a perfect walkout buddy).....

Come and give me one... I love them but no money cry
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
I really like the appearance of the GT 2e & it is slightly cheaper too with a great battery
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On May 16, 2020
oloko1859:
I really like the appearance of the GT 2e & it is slightly cheaper too with a great battery

If you wan chop frog, you for kuku chop frog wey get eggs.............. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free Unlimited Data & Airtime This Mber Month See Screenshots / Enjoy Free Night Call On Mtn Every With #0.00!!! Huried Now / How To Charge Your Phone With Tiger Radio Battery (must Réad)tested And Trustd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.