Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Huawei Watch GT 2 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Watch GT 2 (5024 Views)

Huawei Watch GT Runner – Full Specifications, Features & Prices / Huawei Watch 2 4G LTE (LEO-DLXX) (china Version) / Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Watch GT And 3D Live Emoji: Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you wan chop frog, you for kuku chop frog wey get eggs.............. grin

Copy loud & clear sir!
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Been a day or two, I talked smartwatches...... grin

Been trying to fall in love with wear os again, but lite os just has a way of soothing my wrist much better....... wink

1 Like

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Been a day or two, I talked smartwatches...... grin

Been trying to fall in love with wear os again, but lite os just has a way of soothing my wrist much better....... wink

I've gotten my Huawei watch 2 sport at last, sometimes I want to rotate the bezel, lol. But I think I prefer wear os to Tizen overall
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2020
oloko1859:

I've gotten my Huawei watch 2 sport at last, sometimes I want to rotate the bezel, lol. But I think I prefer wear os to Tizen overall

Nah Kirin you dey so ó....... Drop reviews.....
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2020
oloko1859:

Wear OS problem is the battery, across all devices.............
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by hpk(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
oloko1859:

How much did you get it?
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
hpk:

How much did you get it?
Not sure of the exact amount but it's over 35k from America
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nah Kirin you dey so ó....... Drop reviews.....

Yes boss, I was using a Samsung phone & gear sport previously before the collectors of phone collected my phone, so I switched to Huawei Nova 3i & that's how I fell in love with Huawei.

Design - the strap isn't one of the best I've seen, but the top/bezel looks like a very expensive omega watch with the shiny ceramic bezel with numbers. Most people ask me what watch I'm wearing or stare at my wrist

Screen - display is crisp. It's the same 1.2" screen as my gear sport but I'ld have loved it more if it had the 1.4" on Gt2. Though it looks bigger on my wrist than the gear sport

Apps - of course, it's google os. Customize whatever you like on it. Though I found it hard to get used to at first because Tizen simplified it for users

Watch faces - it came with limited watch faces. I battled with it for a whole night to get an app with lovely watch faces. It's slightly easier on Tizen os

Connectivity is very good, never disconnects from Bluetooth or wifi. I paired it with my headset and it works pretty well, though I've not used it to run without going with my phone so I don't know if it drains fast like it does on my gear sport

Battery - well, this is my 2nd smartwatch, I've not used much like my oga @Lexusgs, so I've not been privileged to see super fantastic battery. But after 2days usage, I still get like 15-20% left on this watch. I disabled continuous heart rate & that Google voice thing & I don't use the speaker on the phone. But I use every other function & it works just fine. Also, I don't use AOD, but I use other gestures

Even my gear sport doesn't last up to 3days, so I'm used to those kind of batteries, lol.

Overall, I wish it had a rotating bezel or crown & a 1.4" screen.

My upgrade could be the gt3, smiles
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Wear OS problem is the battery, across all devices.............
So I heard, this review discouraged me from getting Fossil Gen 4
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
oloko1859:

Yes boss, I was using a Samsung phone & gear sport previously before the collectors of phone collected my phone, so I switched to Huawei Nova 3i & that's how I fell in love with Huawei.

Design - the strap isn't one of the best I've seen, but the top/bezel looks like a very expensive omega watch with the shiny ceramic bezel with numbers. Most people ask me what watch I'm wearing or stare at my wrist

Screen - display is crisp. It's the same 1.2" screen as my gear sport but I'ld have loved it more if it had the 1.4" on Gt2. Though it looks bigger on my wrist than the gear sport

Apps - of course, it's google os. Customize whatever you like on it. Though I found it hard to get used to at first because Tizen simplified it for users

Watch faces - it came with limited watch faces. I battled with it for a whole night to get an app with lovely watch faces. It's slightly easier on Tizen os

Connectivity is very good, never disconnects from Bluetooth or wifi. I paired it with my headset and it works pretty well, though I've not used it to run without going with my phone so I don't know if it drains fast like it does on my gear sport

Battery - well, this is my 2nd smartwatch, I've not used much like my oga @Lexusgs, so I've not been privileged to see super fantastic battery. But after 2days usage, I still get like 15-20% left on this watch. I disabled continuous heart rate & that Google voice thing & I don't use the speaker on the phone. But I use every other function & it works just fine. Also, I don't use AOD, but I use other gestures

Even my gear sport doesn't last up to 3days, so I'm used to those kind of batteries, lol.

Overall, I wish it had a rotating bezel or crown & a 1.4" screen.

My upgrade could be the gt3, smiles

That GT3 would be mad........ You would get used to the app limitations, in no time......

The beauty of this app limitation is, you can push all app notifications to device and also take calls........

I expect bigger things from GT3, Huawei set a high benchmark with this device...... Let's see what surprises they have up their sleeves...... cheesy
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
oloko1859:

Nice to have a wear os device, so one can fully compare the differences..............
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
oloko1859:

The woven nylon strap on the Huawei is also a very neat addition.........

Quick release strap options, has made changing straps a breeze........... cheesy
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Well deserved.........

I must confess though my GT2 is on a break, so my wear os and tizen devices, don't start getting jealous......... grin

Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Elxandre(m): 3:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Well deserved.........

I must confess though my GT2 is on a break, so my wear os and tizen devices, don't start getting jealous......... grin
Sir watch collector grin
Na research carry me come here o.
Let me go and buy my fitness band in peace.
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 3:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Elxandre:

Sir watch collector grin
Na research carry me come here o.
Let me go and buy my fitness band in peace.

All nah still part of research, you might think of upgrading to a smartwatch eventually......... grin
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Ayomarcel(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Which smart watch will you recommend for a first timer that's on a budget. With great features and looks.
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Which smart watch will you recommend for a first timer that's on a budget. With great features and looks.

This is a thread for smartwatches on a budget........ But a slightly higher budget..........

If you want a low budget smartwatch....... Head to octavo's thread....
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by OCTAVO: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This is a thread for smartwatches on a budget........ But a slightly higher budget..........

cheesy

You've got nice collections.
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Ayomarcel(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Thanks
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Craigbrown4076: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hello Lexusgs430 ... I sent you a pm, please reply
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Hello Lexusgs430 ... I sent you a pm, please reply

Send a WA message.....
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
oloko1859:

I've added another Huawei brand to my collection, Honor band 6 my new daily driver
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by michlins(m): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2021
oloko1859:

I've added another Huawei brand to my collection, Honor band 6 my new daily driver
just checked it out and it looks like a good buy especially with its price range
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by oloko1859(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
michlins:
just checked it out and it looks like a good buy especially with its price range

It's a great buy, I've never regretted buying it. The display is wow
Re: Huawei Watch GT 2 by Lexusgs430: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
oloko1859:

From the same Huawei family..... Not surprised..... Huawei makes beautiful devices...... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're A New Airtel Use This Code To Get 20gb Right Now On Any Sim / Get 20x Your Recharge On Airtel, How To Get #1000 With #100, #2000 With #200 / Today, My Friend And I Had An Encounter With A Jiji Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.