Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead (311 Views)

Breaking News: Emir Of Rano Dies At 74 / JUST IN: Emir Of Rano Is Dead / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead by Dgr8(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
The Emir of Rano, in Kano State, Alhaji Tafida Abubakar Ila II, is dead.
The emir passed away on Saturday at a hospital in Kano at the age of 74.
The Turakin Rano and House of Representatives Member of Rano, Kibiya and Bunkure, Alhaji Kabir Alhassan Rururm confirmed the death.
He said the late emir would be buried this evening in the emirate.
The late emir was survived by two wives and 17 children.

Recall that the Emir was said to have been sick and hospitalized before he gave up on Saturday evening.
Meanwhile, Rano Emirate is one of the four newly created Emirates in Kano State.

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead by incogni2o: 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
As Gaduje still thinks it is money that will fix this one.

Sanusi go dey happy sey him don leave Kano.

All things for a reason.

Good he accepted it in good fate.

I am dedicating this FTP to all Families affected in one way or another by this epidemic.

I pray God comforts all affected, the Hungry, the sick and the Dead.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead by NettyNelly(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2020
It's really disheartening. RIP to the dead.

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99
Re: Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead by debanj326: 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
Corona virus in Action. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking: Emir Of Rano Is Dead by Ussycool: 6:33pm On May 02, 2020
Ganduje will surely finish this darling city.

HRH, ur life was cut short but Lord know reason why.

(1) (Reply)

In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens / Popular Hair Vendor, Anna Of Annishair Is Dead / COVID-19: 36 Almajiris Was Arrested By Covid-19 Taskforce In Mbiama, Ahoada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.