Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens (310 Views)

Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? / Opinion : What Our Banks Suppose To Do / Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Akunwafor(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
I currently use ecobank and it's always one story or disappointment everyday.

Their USSD service has to be the worst!

Please, I need recommendations on a good bank to use.

Pls note: their international presence especially in east africa must be great.
Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by temblor1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
EcoBank cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by ebopee: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
They are all the same.

One even debited me the other day for ATM but they are yet to give me the card.
Very soon they will start debiting people for Coronavirus era.

Everything about Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Ipromote: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Access Bank dey try but their shakara don too much these days!

First Bank is good too!

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by GODWINLOWSKI: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
First bank, easy to communicate with them, easy withdrawal and transfer, simply the best

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by collins1895: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
First bank n Uba for me.....Ecobank no be am,

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Pearlqueen(f): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
First Bank of Nigeria.
Zenith Bank

I hold an account with First Bank and no stories. Issues as a result of technical hitches get resolved in no time.

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
UBa is on my case now...debited me twice and paid once, I'm tired of mailing and sending messages and all what not, still no refunds yet...been
3 weeks now

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by yanabasee1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
None, my brother.....

Even CBN is not reliable.......

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Shukusheka(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
vikkimimi:
UBa is on my case now...debited me twice and paid once, I'm tired of mailing and sending messages and all what not, still no refunds yet...been
3 weeks now
Send them a fresh mail and copy CBN in your mail. Let them know you have copied CBN in your mail and should they fail to refund your money within a week you will take legal actions against them. Make it seem you are in dire need of that money and their negligence has cost you so much. Ensure the message with laced with enough emotions.

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shukusheka:
Send them a fresh mail and copy CBN in your mail. Let them know you have copied CBN in your mail and should they fail to refund your money within a week you will take legal actions against them. Make it seem you are in dire need of that money and their negligence has cost you so much. Ensure the message with laced with enough emotions.

I'll do so...thank you
Re: In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens by Shukusheka(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'd recommend GT bank to Op, they also operate in East Africa especially Kenya and in my opinion they provide the best retail banking in Nigeria.

Another option to consider is Access Bank. They have a strong operational base in East Africa too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / . / In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.