Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers (56339 Views)

Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2020
Happy Birthday to our Twins and good job there.

But wait ooooooooo NL don't allow hunger to finish me, order for your freshly prepared homemade soups and stew available from 3.5liters -5liters and above.

Get your Raw natural wild honey works like Magic for total wellbeing trust me, its tasted and trusted.
For order placement and enquiries please visit my profile.
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:34pm On May 03, 2020
EXLOVER:
I think this our conversation needs some privacy, what do you think?
Which Privacy?? I'm only preaching to you about the Almighty God! Accept Him today and live!! smiley
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by EXLOVER(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Which Privacy?? I'm only preaching to you about the Almighty God! Accept Him today and live!! smiley
I want you to preach for me privately.
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:45pm On May 03, 2020
EXLOVER:
I want you to preach for me privately.
Why privately Looks like you have an interior motive? The only thing I have to say to you this morning, is for you to talk to our invisible God, tell Him to come into your life, tell Him to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. smiley And you would be made whole. Jesus loves You! cheesy
It's as simple as A, B , C .......
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by mdchikezie(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2020
Okuda:

no wonder

OLD METHUSELAH I HAVE SEEN YOU NAH
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE INTERNET, GO FIND WHERE YOUR AGEMATES ARE AT THE BEYOND
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Okuda(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2020
mdchikezie:

OLD METHUSELAH I HAVE SEEN YOU NAH

you go dey ok
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by mdchikezie(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2020
Okuda:

you go dey ok
GO FIND YOUR AGEMATES, THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by EXLOVER(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Why privately Looks like you have an interior motive? The only thing I have to say to you this morning, is for you to talk to our invisible God, tell Him to come into your life, tell Him to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. smiley And you would be made whole. Jesus loves You! cheesy
It's as simple as A, B , C .......
I need more explanation please
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Okuda(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2020
mdchikezie:

GO FIND YOUR AGEMATES, THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU

you too.
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Danniedpastor(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:

I meant Zulezoo sabi dance pass them bro.

I think you are right
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by stormborn28(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I know you're urhobo for using this word. smiley
" Oturugbeke" It will never be our portion in Jesus Name Amen! smiley
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by mdchikezie(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
Okuda:

you too.

i thought you were methuselah
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by QMNIX: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
Mamuzee twins reigned before the era of P square with their energetic choreographies. They are still posing and doing stuffs together. Each time I remember musical duo, groups and bands that split, first song that i sing unconsciously is Styplus 4 years waka, we still dey carry go, nobody waka, nobody go solo, Baba GOD oo na .....
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by emeijeh(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
EVILZIMBO:
lol i was born in d 1990s. Nd i dnt knw dem.
And indomie debuted in the Nigerian market in the early 90s too.
What was it again you were trying to explain to me?
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by MrCork17: 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Keep dreaming grin

Please can u accept 1000 naira cash for hug,kiss,romance,tight hug,extra kiss an mating wit u please? I pay cash smiley
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Tirips(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2020
[code][/code] pls someone shld help me I'm starving 2141367387 UBA God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.