Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Does The Air Condition Reduce In Chilling Or I'm Over Use To It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does The Air Condition Reduce In Chilling Or I'm Over Use To It? (1197 Views)

Does The Police Force Has The Jurisdiction To Ask For Driver's License? / Which Of These Would You Use To Protect Your Car In Today's World? / Car Air Condition System Dirty - Causes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Air Condition Reduce In Chilling Or I'm Over Use To It? by ChumBucket: 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
after sometime it feels like the air conditioner reduce it coldness? but nothing seems to be wrong with it operation, everything is normal and another thought is that maybe I'm just got use to it coldness. and hence i'm no longer feeling it as before.
Re: Does The Air Condition Reduce In Chilling Or I'm Over Use To It? by Itulah(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2020
Check the Evaporator Air filters, clean out the dust. It that didn't solve your problem, have the Evaporator brought down, remove the rubber casing and have the alloy thoroughly steamed washed. Reassemble and you are OK.

Re: Does The Air Condition Reduce In Chilling Or I'm Over Use To It? by Eberechi24(f): 7:23pm On May 03, 2020
ChumBucket:
after sometime it feels like the air conditioner reduce it coldness? but nothing seems to be wrong with it operation, everything is normal and another thought is that maybe I'm just got use to it coldness. and hence i'm no longer feeling it as before.

When did you refill the A/c gas?
Re: Does The Air Condition Reduce In Chilling Or I'm Over Use To It? by fineboynl(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2020
Itulah:
Check the Evaporator Air filters, clean out the dust. It that didn't solve your problem, have the Evaporator brought down, remove the rubber casing and have the alloy thoroughly steamed washed. Reassemble and you are OK.
everything here is OK with it.

(1) (Reply)

W202 1999 Mercedes C Class Upgraded To 2013 C Class W204. Hit Or Miss? / I Need An Suv, Budget Is 4-5m. What Suv Would You Advice I Get? / The Looooooongest Limo In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.