Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Near-death Experience To Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near-death Experience To Know. (194 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near-death Experience To Know. by tonykel1(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2020
I was sick to death in the year 1995. It was so severe that I abhorred food. I couldn’t eat for days. My companions were my late mum and friend. They kept urging me to eat by deploying all manners of tricks to make me eat food.

After several days without food, I noticed that my feet began to lose reflexes. Having been lying down at a spot for a while, I never notice this could imply anything. It was as if my mother understood that it was a process of giving in to the pangs of death. So, she mandated my late friend to sit beside me and gave a specific instruction never to allow me to fall asleep.

On that fateful day and while it was daylight, I noticed darkness taking over my whole being. It was a sweet experience. Suddenly, I received a hard hit on my upper left limbs with my mother calling out my name with a loud voice. The process continues for a while before recovering from the death darkening process. On recovery, I was shocked to know that it was just about 3:00 pm with a blazing sun.

I, therefore, posit that death which is a congenital birth end in itself is painless. There are no pains associated with it because of the fact that you have to be conscious to feel pains. In this wise, both birth and death are painless. A child at the point of being born feels no pain. The child at birth and the victim of death are unconscious at the instance of the occurrences.

Conclusively, I state without equivocation that birth and death can be controlled by aversion. However, there are exceptions to this logic due to permissive will of God. A good example is a pregnancy that defies abortion. This implies that birth control failed in such instances because of God that must prevail. In the experience above, death was avoidable.

Please, share your thought on this.

1 Like

Re: Near-death Experience To Know. by DanseMacabre(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
Too many logical holes in your assertion bro.
Firstly,

tonykel1:

I, therefore, posit that death which is a congenital birth end in itself is painless. There are no pains associated with it because of the fact that you have to be conscious to feel pains.

You didn't die , you had an NDE (near-death experience),so you can't conclusively say what death feels like, neither do you know what it feels like to be born.

Secondly,

tonykel quote:

Conclusively, I state without equivocation that birth and death can be controlled by aversion.

What do you mean by the bolded If someone has been shot in a vital organ, or stabbed or cut severally and is bleeding to death, how can the impending death be averted

I'll stop here for now.
Re: Near-death Experience To Know. by Ussycool: 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
Mehn!
Death comes with pain, its very painful. Though i haven't experience it.
But, Bible and Qur'an proof that fact.

Lay man Xperience.
We all virtually observe that a dieing man scream in pain, some cry and scatter their bed, room and any other thing they see around.

I conclude that death is painful.
Re: Near-death Experience To Know. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Near-death Experience To Know. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 02, 2020
Not every death is GOD'S Will...

There are Peaceful deaths and there are Painful deaths..

Death is no big deal if the person dying has Repented from sins and Accepted JESUS CHRIST . In fact it's Joy. Atimes you could see a Born again Believer who dies and you see the Face Smiling..

Dying Without JESUS CHRIST Is the Worst thing to Happen to a Human..
Re: Near-death Experience To Know. by seankafor(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder how it feels like to die..
Re: Near-death Experience To Know. by EzzyCarter: 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
We can only imagine what it feels like. Someday we'll know tho. Hopefully, that time is still a long way off smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Been Our Religion If The Whites Didn't Introduce Us To / Can Anyone Help Her? / A Novena Prayer To St Anthony Of Padua (feast: June 13th)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.