Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) (2585 Views)

2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters / Standard Guage Railway In Lagos And Kano But Narrow Guage In Portharcourt / Benin Is Not Kano: Youths Protest In Benin Ancient Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 9:25pm On May 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osxVNeJ3q-M

This protest took place in jos not Kano!!

If you do hear Hausa...You'll hear the recorder saying

Abunda yake faruwa a Plateau Kenan!!

Meaning:this is what is happening in Plateau

I have even watch the video since last week!!

This protest didn't happen in kano!

There's no protest here in kano!!

That post should be taken down!!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
Modified:

Thank you mods for bringing down the thread!!

God bless Nairaland!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
Damage control...
You're obviously trying to save face, this protest was in kano, or what are you insinuating?, that kano indigenes are more enlightened than those people protesting?
is kano not the headquarters of illiteracy in nigeria?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by FOLLYVENTURES: 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by DECENCY3: 9:35pm On May 02, 2020
War is about to start.
Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Damage control...
You're obviously trying to save face, this protest was in kano, or what are you insinuating?, that kano indigenes are more enlightened than those people protesting?
is kano not the headquarters of illiteracy in nigeria?
kano the headquarter of illiterates?? Yet Better and more developed than entire South east put together!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
This protest happened in Kano don't mind the op

Arrewa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osxVNeJ3q-M

This protest took place in jos not Kano!!

If you do hear Hausa...You'll hear the recorder saying

Abunda yake faruwa a Plateau Kenan!!

I have even watch the video since last week!!

These protest didn't happen in kano!

There's no protest here in kano!!

That post should be taken down!!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2020
grin
Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
This is a false information!!

An agent of fake news like you calling this news fake?

It wasn't fake news when you claimed abia youths are protesting burning down police stations and killing police?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by JhayJoe: 9:44pm On May 02, 2020
Las las it sha happened in d north

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
Innocent Jos don suffer for una hand grin grin grin

Abeg, make una carry una madness dey go, make una leave Jos for una mouth. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by majilore(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
I live in jos, there was no protest in jos o

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 9:49pm On May 02, 2020
majilore:
play the video and hear what they were saying!!

This protest was about 2 weeks ago!!

The recorder was saying Abunda me faruwa a plateau Kenan!

It happened along Farin Gada in jos!

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
kano the headquarter of illiterates?? Yet Better and more developed than entire South east put together!!
Show me one Aboki's investment in the east and I will show you 1,000 Igbo's investment in Kano alone.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Femich18(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
majilore:

One person said it's in Jos not Kano you now is saying it's Kano not Jos. No wahala make Una dey pass am to each other like table tennis ball it's still ok as far it's still North- North ba komai grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 10:01pm On May 02, 2020
Femich18:

One person said it's in Jos not Kano you now is saying it's Kano not Jos. No wahala make Una dey pass am to each other like table tennis ball it's still ok as far it's still North- North ba komai grin grin grin
the protest took place in jos!

That was about 2 weeks ago!

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by helinues: 10:01pm On May 02, 2020
Junk media everywhere
Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by VaselineCrew: 10:02pm On May 02, 2020
Nairaland has been promoting a lot of fake news lately.

We all saw this video last week!

Split this country abeg, let’s all go our separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Femich18(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
the protest took place in jos!

This was about 2 weeks ago!

Alright. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:
Junk media everywhere
I was very surprised when I saw the thread on front page!!

A video I watched since last week which happened in jos!

Some news need to thoroughly investigated before pushing to the front page!

1 Like

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 10:06pm On May 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Show me one Aboki's investment in the east and I will show you 1,000 Igbo's investment in Kano alone.
why will a right thinking Aboki invest in where he's not wanted?

3 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
So Arrewa is still trying to save face. Who made an Osun man the PR of Kano state. Wetin we no go see for nairaland.
Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 10:15pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:
This protest happened in Kano don't mind the op

Nyamiri....must you follow me on every thread?? Na people like you dey concoct fake news dey post on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Arrewa: 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
So Arrewa is still trying to save face. Who made an Osun man the PR of Kano state. Wetin we no go see for nairaland.
keep deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by jumper524(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2020
Thanks for the verification..
Lalsticlala pls do repost on f.p.
You know say people like me too dey believe Nairalander FP news..

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 02, 2020
See your arrewa head...
to you every one that attacks arewa is from south east right?
Is that how much hate you have for south east?
if Kano is educated how come of all nigerians breaking academic records overseas none of them is from arrewa?
Only people from Southern nigeria.
Tell me please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As President Buhari Makes Big Announcement For Nigerian Youths / What Is The Power Tussle In Your State Like? / Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.