Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! (2584 Views)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / States With Highest Numbers Of Prisoners In Nigeria / Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Rich people in the world are being judged by the numbers of people above poverty level and not by the ones with the largest sets of businesses.

But come to think of it, by the grace of God iv travelled and spent atleast 3 weeks in no less than 12 Nigerian States each and iv come across so many tribes begging with plates even during my days in some West Africa Countries I noticed it too there but I have never seen an Ijaw person begging with plates on the streets.
Not even one.
Iv travelled to so many Ijaw villages.
Not even one.
Ijaws are in six Nigerian States unjustly balkanized into them when they are all fully together.
Bayelsa is one of their main homes.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by ajumma(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
Rich people in the world are being judged by the numbers of people above poverty level and not by the ones with the largest sets of businesses.

But come to think of it, by the grace of God iv travelled and spent atleast 3 weeks in no less than 12 Nigerian States each and iv come across so many tribes begging with plates even during my days in some West Africa Countries I noticed it too there but I have never seen an Ijaw person begging with plates on the streets.
Not even one.
Iv travelled to so many Ijaw villages.
Not even one.
Ijaws are in six Nigerian States unjustly balkanized into them when they are all fully together.
Bayelsa is one of their main homes.

bunch of lazy and drunken people.....show me an ijaw man that is not a drunkard?

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
ajumma:

bunch of lazy and drunken people.....show me an ijaw man that is not a drunkard?

I will prefer to show you over fifty people from your tribe begging on the streets instead.
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2022
ajumma:

You guys are the ones doing money rituals everywhere still you are the ones having beggars everywhere.
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Solofresh2: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Rubbish thread
Trash as usual

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
Rubbish thread
Trash as usual

The truth is bitter.
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbos now see that the wrong claim of theirs of richest tribe is totally nonesense
Dem no fit talk cheesy
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Super story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by haffaze777(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Op you lied, mkpurumiri people are the richest tribe in whole universegrin
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by floss(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Super story

But true story.
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Urheadmaster(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Op has no clue of what he is talking about.

Two men from south east will purchase all the habitants in bayelsa state and will not collect changetongue.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Two men from south east will purchase all the habitants in bayelsa statetongue.

You mean with ritual money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Why haven't they use that blood money to save all those Igbo beggers in :::

Ariaria Aba
Main Park Aba,
Upper Iweka Onitsha,
Fegge Onitsha,
Main Market Onitsha,
Sam Mbakwe area Owerri,
Ogui road Enugu etc.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Urheadmaster(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:

You mean with ritual money cheesy

You think south east people deal in mining like your uncles

You must be high on drugstongue.
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You think south east people deal in mining like your uncles

You must be high on drugstongue.

Ijaw don't deal in mining dont mistake Ijaw for Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Urheadmaster(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:

Ijaw don't deal mistake Ijaw for Yoruba

How many glass of kai kai did you take this morning cheesy
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

How many glass of kai kai did you take this morning cheesy

At least I didn't take mkpurummri
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by mightyhaze: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Good luck, Godspeed to them if true..

We need more resourceful and successful ppl in this country.. we no need backwardness and lack of motivation
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by 666Advocate: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
mightyhaze:
Good luck, Godspeed to them if true..

We need more resourceful and successful ppl in this country.. we no need backwardness and lack of motivation

They should stop talking nonsense about Ijaws that are higher than them.
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by agadez007(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Two men from south east will purchase all the habitants in bayelsa state and will not collect changetongue.
the way you people always fall in this guys trap is another world wonder
Are there not other tribes in Nigeria,why did you have to bring south east into the discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Golan007: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2022
ajumma:

Shatap.

What do you know about the Ijaws?

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Smoke55: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2022
H
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Smoke55: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
Igbos now see that the wrong claim of theirs of richest tribe is totally nonesense
Dem no fit talk cheesy
I no the thread is all about igbos..

We are,and will remain the standard of which you measure your success!!

Igbo amaka!
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by techWriter3: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
handful of lazy and drunken people
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by Oyiboman69: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Ijaw...the pioneer of the trouble facing the present day Nigeria....
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by ajumma(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

What do you know about the Ijaws?

Kwayett ijaw are drunkard......allow their wives to engages in menial jobs

Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by blingxx(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Another Igbo thread just to drag other tribes undecided will you pple ever have sense in your life ?
Re: Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! by mightyhaze: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2022
666Advocate:

They should stop talking nonsense about Ijaws that are higher than them.
ain't u supposed to be happy and stop grumbling with my post?

Well unless you are not ijaw,..but an imposter who failed at his objective to create rift between Igbo and ijaw..

(1) (Reply)

Peter OBI Get Thunderous Support At House On The Rock / I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja / Breaking:. APC Wrongly Forges Tai LG Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.