Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown (110821 Views)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by nickxtra(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2020
Bethrose:
The Ex beauty queen and Nigera’s Former Ambassador to Spain who is the wife of late Biafra Leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and mother of 3 grown kids expressed on her FB post how she is trying to stay fit during lockdown...

‘#stayathome means stay and eat, and amass a huge debt in Calories...And so, here is where you start paying..at the home gym, in Sweat!
Not great fun, but sometimes you gotta do it!’

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2313557752278259&id=100008721701950
Femi Fani Kayode, where are thou? grin
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

Emeka Ojukwu came back from exile to contest 2003 Presidential elections. The Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo (Ebora Owu) defeated Ojukwu in all the 11 South-East and South-South States.

In 2007, Emeka Ojukwu contested for a seat to represent his constituency in the Senate, he was humiliated and disgraced again losing to Dr. Edwin Onwudiwe. This is a Senate seat oooo, his home constituency. This man was disgraced several before he finally kicked the bucket to be with his ancestors.
Aturu, it was in I983 he contested for Senate and was rigged out by the NPP who dominated the east. In 2003 Ojukwu contested for Presidency and despite the heavy rigging by Obasanjo he still got over a million votes and came third after Buhari.
Learn history, you won't lead.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by BadBradley: 6:11pm On May 03, 2020
Anything for the spotlight even at her age. Celebrity status is really toxic!

Grown women still acting like teenagers that just discovered pictures and internet.
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by AmazingELixir: 6:12pm On May 03, 2020
undecided

Is there any reason whatsoever why Bianca has refused to age..?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by akosanwafo: 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
UdechiHD:
Aturu, it was in I983 he contested for Senate and was rigged out by the NPP who dominated the east. In 2003 Ojukwu contested for Presidency and despite the heavy rigging by Obasanjo he still got over a million votes and came third after Buhari.
Learn history, you won't lead.

Educate these clueless m0r0ns whose brains have gone on sabbatical.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by akosanwafo: 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
BadBradley:
Anything for the spotlight even at her age. Celebrity status is really toxic!

Grown women still acting like teenagers that just discovered pictures and internet.

Here, you need these....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

Of course, you're not familiar with beautiful things hence you're not impressed.

that thing up there is an old cargo that has refused to accept her fate. All she does post pictures up and down like a kid looking for boyfriend
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by akosanwafo: 6:25pm On May 03, 2020
@Nuel4 above *** These pictures dey pain you, no be small. Post your own na, if you look as good. The fact is that the woman looks great . Deal with it, ot hug a transformer and end your misery.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by sesan85(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Tinubu can comfortably abandon his 2023 political presidential ambitions just to have Bianca Ojukwu for a night.
Lol, FFK's leftover? Something that FFK had free of charge.
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
akosanwafo:
@Nuel4 above *** These pictures dey pain you, no be small. Post your own na, if you look as good. The fact is that the woman looks great . Deal with it, ot hug a transformer and end your misery.
is she not an old cargo?
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by yabatown: 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
Ornament2003:

It's better for women to marry their age bracket. Or else, las las na loneliness go still kill them!

Too beautiful to be left over of some old nigga!

The woman is clearly having a wonderful time, which shows in her physique and her looks, and you are here talking trash. If am in her shoes I won’t complain. Do you know how loaded she is, always traveling the whole world and living her life in style and luxury. Loneliness ke? To hell with age bracket. You only have one life to live, and she is well accomplished and looks happy.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by divineappo(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy
Sense no go kee u grin
Lol
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by christopherozo: 6:40pm On May 03, 2020
sesan85:
Lol, FFK's leftover? Something that FFK had free of charge.

#sesan85 : Maybe na your mother he had free of charge.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by mana123: 6:55pm On May 03, 2020
yabatown:

The woman is clearly having a wonderful time, which shows in her physique and her looks, and you are here talking trash. If am in her shoes I won’t complain. Do you know how loaded she is, always traveling the whole world and living her life in style and luxury. Loneliness ke? To hell with age bracket. You only have one life to live, and she is well accomplished and looks happy.
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by lastchild: 7:05pm On May 03, 2020
Is she 19? How old is she please
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by KanuSE: 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
lastchild:
Is she 19? How old is she please

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by mana123: 7:08pm On May 03, 2020
Bethrose:
The Ex beauty queen and Nigera’s Former Ambassador to Spain who is the wife of late Biafra Leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and mother of 3 grown kids expressed on her FB post how she is trying to stay fit during lockdown...

‘#stayathome means stay and eat, and amass a huge debt in Calories...And so, here is where you start paying..at the home gym, in Sweat!
Not great fun, but sometimes you gotta do it!’

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2313557752278259&id=100008721701950

Wow! Benefits of exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by bizhop01: 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
she's still fresh to lay
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by vickydevoka(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Tinubu can comfortably abandon his 2023 political presidential ambitions just to have Bianca Ojukwu for a night.
How sure are u dat dey pussy will be sweet. Mind u dere is no device dat can detect de sweetness of aa pussy from de face
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by mana123: 7:16pm On May 03, 2020
yabatown:

Right on point.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by pacespot(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
Does this woman ever age?
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Moikiitos: 7:23pm On May 03, 2020
Bethrose:
Nice.

Omalisha nwa
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by t2luv1: 7:25pm On May 03, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
I am unimpressed. My reply is BOLDLY written on her Top angry

You sure about that? Cos from where I am looking she aiight
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by stieyven(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
haywire07:
Ojukwu's manhood lives on
It would be the other way round. She would rather spend many nights, free of charge, with Jagaban so he could help her win a seat in her region.

Afterall, her people have never been good to her nor her late husband. Her people have always rejected the Ojukwus in every election
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2020
FatherBona:
I charge #1million to bang married women, divorces and widows. But this woman, I will collect just 500k, out of respect for her Legend of a husband. grin

My peace I leave you

I swear you don colomental! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Badonasty(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2020
confirm MILF
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by famzynet: 7:47pm On May 03, 2020
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by blaskikv: 7:48pm On May 03, 2020
She is beautiful, of course there is money! What else do u expect.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by Xclusiveme: 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
Is she a descendants of Famous Ojukwu Ipob
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by caprini1: 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

chai,Yoruba n Igbo people,this una online beefing is too much oohhhhh
Let Love Lead
90% of tribal bigots in this forum,are depressed and frustrated,we need to pray for them.Not the ones that just banter with it,but the venom spitting ones ,that you can almost visualise their red eyes and two horns on their forehead.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by caprini1: 7:58pm On May 03, 2020
blaskikv:
She is beautiful, of course there is money! What else do u expect.
Naaa....... beauty like that is actually " scattered" everywhere in Enugu state.We went for my cousins traditional marriage in a village at Udi ,i thought we were in a mermaid kingdom,damnnnn.....we left Udi 9pm,dont ask me why grin
Re: Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown by galaxy2020(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
...what of Tinibu's MOUTH ODOUR? can she bear the smell?... grin angry grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.