Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. (919 Views)

Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by LegendaryLover(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2020
I laughed after reading the above article title in the mirror.co.uk
The paper posits that he'd likely kill those that spread the rumours, just to reinforce his position.
P.S--- He had appeared for the first time in 20 days at the opening of a fertilizer factory on friday. The rumours started when he missed celebrations marking the founding of North Korea.
Yes my initial reaction was that of amusement and laughter, 'they no dey follow this man play'? Not until i thought about it, these are 'real' people this man has been killing. Then I felt pity for her citizens.
Let's know your own reactions & thoughts about this.
Re: Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by FatherBona: 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:
I laughed after reading the above article title in the mirror.co.uk
The paper posits that he'd likely kill those that spread the rumours, just to reinforce his position.
P.S--- He had appeared for the first time in 20 days at the opening of a fertilizer factory on friday. The rumours started when he missed celebrations marking the founding of North Korea.
Yes my initial reaction was that of amusement and laughter, 'they no dey follow this man play'? Not until i thought about it, these are 'real' people this man has been killing. Then I felt pity for her citizens.
Let's know your own reactions & thoughts about this.
I won't say a word
So he doesn't order my execution too
Re: Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by LegendaryLover(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2020
FatherBona:
I won't say a word So he doesn't order my execution too
he can't. bubu will defend you.
Re: Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by LegendaryLover(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by LegendaryLover(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerians are like that. I once showed someone how to read academic papers with price tag for free, dude went and be selling the idea for 1k. l tire o

@ Kalu61
Please can you explain how to access the above information you talked about on that other thread. Also the extension site you read about on reddit. Please...
Re: Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by kalu61(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
LegendaryLover:
Nigerians are like that. I once showed someone how to read academic papers with price tag for free, dude went and be selling the idea for 1k. l tire o

@ Kalu61
Please can you explain how to access the above information you talked about on that other thread. Also the extension site you read about on reddit. Please...
Just search for how to use "Sci-hub*

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Likely To Order 'wave Of Public Executions' After Death Rumours. by LegendaryLover(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
kalu61:
Just search for how to use "Sci-hub*

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States / This Is Now Officially A Jewish War Against Russia / Latvia Locals Started Cutting Down Bus Benches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.