Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States (919 Views)

Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday to Donald Trump.
You are Cyrus the rebuilder of the City Walls.
You fight for Israel and the Church.
You are a terror to the New World Order and a terror to darkness.
You are my Political Prophet.
I can't stop Praying for you in the secret.
The Office of the President shall be given to you again in this 2020.
YAHWEH Y'ISRAEL IS YOUR SHIELD AND YOUR RE-REWARD
We love you unashamedly, the POTUS.

Christian Nwoke is my name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by HITsquad: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Strong man, hate him all you want but he's exactly what America(world superpower) need...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by Subduer: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pres Trump represent what is right and Light, & naturally lovers of evil & Darkness MUST run away from him. And there's nothing they can do to even reduce his effects on themselves.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by AmunaNo1: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday to the God Emperor
Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by Originality007: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy birthday to Donald Trump

MAGA 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
chrisnwoke1:

Happy Birthday to Donald Trump.
You are Cyrus the rebuilder of the City Walls.
You fight for Israel and the Church.
You are a terror to the New World Order and a terror to darkness.
You are my Political Prophet.
I can't stop Praying for you in the secret.
The Office of the President shall be given to you again in this 2020.
YAHWEH Y'ISRAEL IS YOUR SHIELD AND YOUR RE-REWARD
We love you unashamedly, the POTUS.

Christian Nwoke is my name.

As your days are so shall your strength be. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by devonzeus01: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Happy birthday to my loving president. I love you so much president trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 74th Birthday To Donald Trump President Of The United States by Righteousness89(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Awesome President!

Blossoming despite the falsehood and opposition!

GOD BLESS you Sir and Endow you with Greater Matchless Courage and Wisdom that your adversary cannot Gain say in JESUS Name.... AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is Now Officially A Jewish War Against Russia / Latvia Locals Started Cutting Down Bus Benches / Israel mourns the loss of 12 year old Liel-hatzeroni Murdered By Hamas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.