Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,090 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano (31706 Views)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by ScotMisile: 7:08am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
lol see children of hate in action as if kerosene governor distributed more than akpu Dangote has made it than all ur audio billionaires so go FCK urself
Dangote doesn't even know who this Yoruba man is ooo...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by ScotMisile: 7:09am On May 03, 2020
willyo:

Sincerely, i don't know what u are talking abt and i don't know where u think i'm from. But bro, save ur strength; the north is the poorest part of the country. I have thousands of them here as occupational beggars. Ur Dangote sef money noh get positive impact for my life.
That guy is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Hisxlency01: 7:09am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
lol see children of hate in action as if kerosene governor distributed more than akpu Dangote has made it than all ur audio billionaires so go FCK urself
they are opening your eyes and you are heldl bent on closing it
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by ScotMisile: 7:16am On May 03, 2020
Ayubaossy:
May God bless u man of God
And ganduje will still going to reject it!!!!
Ganduje is a primitive beast.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:17am On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
You should know the world does not revolve around Nairaland

Just because it's not posted on Nairaland for you to see doesn't mean people were not donating.
If your billionaires was sharing palliative like audio billionaires from children of hate we won't be seeing one million boys aim robbers putting sleep off your eyes every night cheesy grin and you wouldn't turn your self to security at night cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by rrajuraj12: 7:17am On May 03, 2020
Foods to Increase Immunity Power - https://techiwala.com/loss-belly-fat-easly-quickly/
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Okpabana: 7:17am On May 03, 2020
God bless Dangote more. This is what our state governors should do instead of waiting for Federal govt. to set up testing centres for them. One of my state governors from the south south who's always attacking the federal government should see this and set up testing centers instead of waiting for federal government.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dangote-gifts-kano-400-capacity-covid-19-test-lab.html[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by JaffyJoe(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2020
Newbiee:
How some people are castigating Ganduje for relaxing the curfew to allow people to stock food, is what I don't understand. Do you expect Kano people to stay indoors without food? Anywhere lockdown was imposed, there is special arrangement to allow people acquire some basic needs. Why would Kano case be different?. Beside, before the lockdown declared by Mr. President on Monday, there was an existing one declared by the state. People were expecting for the one day window to stock food on Thursday, just to hear that lock down was extended by another two weeks, and you expect Kano people to stay indoors without food for another two weeks abi?

Does the state government not have any money in its account to at least meet up with the issue of palliatives for her people? Even if it's just for two weeks, there should be things you can do for yourself until people start doing for you. Waiting on FG or people to donate first is an evidence of a theifing administration.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:18am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
I hope one million boys that come in thousands did not disturb your sleep last night cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Sunshineg5(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
If your billionaires was sharing palliative like audio billionaires from children of hate we won't be seeing one million boys aim robbers putting sleep off your eyes every night cheesy grin and you wouldn't turn your self to security at night cheesy grin
Did they tell you that criminals are looking for pallatives?
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by fabuloz1(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
grin children of hate and wailers still hate Dangote because he is richer then all their self acclaimed audio billionaires
You this tribalistic bigot. Nairaland didn't even report news concerning palliatives compare with donations I saw in SE. It was tremendous. In the east, Men still get money dey buy green bottles, flexing daily. A post was reported here on Nairaland how you guys planned and pounced on an Igbo guy who tried to share food to neighbours around. Just imagine the hatred rate in your region.Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:24am On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Did they tell you that criminals are looking for pallatives?
Those ones are into hunger crimes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Sunshineg5(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Those ones are into hunger crimes cheesy grin
No they are not, they want money to smoke weed.

Rice, Beans or Garri won't solve that.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Dentalgist: 7:30am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Thank God Dangote did not give him cash at hand cheesy cheesy grin
grin
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by InvertedHammer: 7:32am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The audio billionaires from the land of children of hate was making sure that their people were well taken care of with different type of palliatives but the real billionaires turn their face on your region and allow hunger and one million boys to wire your region well well cheesy grin and allow federal government to share expired rice for your region as palliative cheesy grin
/
You suppose to help your people.

What did the one Emeka who tried beyond his folks get in return? They sent hired assassins and fake soldiers to eliminate him. Hatred is powerful indeed. But the righteous stands.

\
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Orubebe01: 7:32am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The audio billionaires from the land of children of hate was making sure that their people were well taken care of with different type of palliatives but the real billionaires turn their face on your region and allow hunger and one million boys to wire your region well well cheesy grin and allow federal government to share expired rice for your region as palliative cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by jookco(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2020
Almost every community in Biafraland gave palliative to their people, and rich individuals in every community too did something. You never see this kind of thing amongst the hausas and yorubas.
In my community a lots of groups organized themselves and buy food items for our people including one organized by my age grade, my mates in America, Europe, Nigeria all contributed.

Ndigbo is by far the richest tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Orubebe01: 7:36am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
grin children of hate and wailers still hate Dangote because he is richer then all their self acclaimed audio billionaires

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Layksaide(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2020
agwom:

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dangote-gifts-kano-400-capacity-covid-19-test-lab.html

Over 70% or more of Dangote investments/Companies are in the south-west, but has he donated any of such to the states his companies are domiciled? It's high time we wake up to the realities on ground. 2023 another northerner will become the president of Nigeria an we shall all be looking and nothing shall be done. Mtcheeeeewww
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by enemyofprogress: 7:50am On May 03, 2020
dingbang:
taaa. They should cry
I go wound you o
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by kakaG: 7:57am On May 03, 2020
Commendable though. However, he has so far focused on Kano state providing them isolation centers, palliatives and now a lab. What happened to other nothern states less the south? A lesson for the very many past and present leaders and billionaires from the south who never give back to their region. They are so useless. Hiss
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Oricha62(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Thank God Dangote did not give him cash at hand cheesy cheesy grin
Nigerian and private organization has learnt their lessons not to donate Cash to Federal Government.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by temielects(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2020
God bless you sir, but why not lagos? you are not one of those billionaires who can't take care of their region,doing give away for the far north leaving his own people to hunger! I it's a pity money doesn't buy wisdom.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by hmohammed(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2020
willyo:

Sincerely, i don't know what u are talking abt and i don't know where u think i'm from. But bro, save ur strength; the north is the poorest part of the country. I have thousands of them here as occupational beggars. Ur Dangote sef money noh get positive impact for my life.

See this mumu wet don't chop dangote noodles or salt or spaghetti this morning. Ode
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Mbataku96(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2020
Make una dey seeoooo
How many labs did he donate to Lagos
Chaiii Lagos is only good for making money.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by afecgivers: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
willyo:
FG got audio billions. I suspect probably the FG is the chief financier of these donations. If not, why is that the people don't benefit? Nigeria headed by this guy calls for questioning. Why the North dey wield somuch power sef?

Why the North dey wield somuch power sef?

Ask your great grand father...they all have the answers.
NB: Anything they tell you, it's the truth nothing but the truth.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Foodforthought: 8:30am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
It's easy to differentiate children from adults. You are clearly a child in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Chikelue2000(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
e pain am...bigot!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by afecgivers: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
agwom:

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dangote-gifts-kano-400-capacity-covid-19-test-lab.html

Dangote is not doing it for Kano, this gesture is for all Nigerians. Kano is a difficult terrain for the COVID 19 management. Kano has the highest cigarette smokers and drug abuse users in Nigeria. Controlling them from spreading the virus will be very difficult. No one is safe if Kano becomes uncontrollable.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by nomaoapk: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
Line Apk is a kind of free calling and messaging service for your Android devices. Like the other famous Apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, etc you can enjoy the free voice and video calls, text messaging experience anywhere you discover yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by AmazingELixir: 8:43am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:

You only keep emphasising hate because that is all you know....such an erroneous human being you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test / Generator Fumes Kill 7 Friends Inside Studio In Bayelsa / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.