Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano (31589 Views)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2020
Whatever they do to help Kano, nobody should give Ganduje cash at hand.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by davooomat(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2020
Is this not the best way to pay back to the community than giving some huge amount of your hard earn to the corrupt leaders? angry
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by KehindeDare(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2020
400 test in a day??

Now watch Kano cases increase.

It is well
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Thank God Dangote did not give him cash at hand cheesy cheesy grin
I tell you. That is the only way to help kano people.
No cash
only material donations
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Advancedman(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2020
DEROX:
grin children of hate and wailers still hate Dangote because he is richer then all their self acclaimed audio billionaires

One of the audio billionaires just donated thousands of bags of rice to his state . I mean Ifeanyi Uba

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2020
astana1:
A man who always loves his people. We the people of Kano are proud of you. May Allah Protect you.

Walahi You wicked instead of you to send him security you are begging a fictional character to protect him
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Fariq: 11:37am On May 03, 2020
God bless him.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by John360comng: 11:43am On May 03, 2020
This is awesome.

With the recent compulsory use of essential items that will keep you protected from Covid-19.
We have got you, your loved ones, employees, religious members, etcetera so you don't get arrested by the Police and made to pay hard by the law.

1) Surgical Nose Masks (50pcs Disposable 3-Layered Breathable Protection mask) Stop using all these Bra cloth masks that doesn't protect you and you put you all at risk.

2) KN95 Face Mask to prevent Covid-19

3) Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product purchase through us.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by checkolatunji: 11:43am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The audio billionaires from the land of children of hate was making sure that their people were well taken care of with different type of palliatives but the real billionaires turn their face on your region and allow hunger and one million boys to wire your region well well cheesy grin and allow federal government to share expired rice for your region as palliative cheesy grin

Which palliatives? I thought you people don't do Bambiala as you people use to claim grin
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by c4tnoelz: 11:56am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The audio billionaires from the land of children of hate was making sure that their people were well taken care of with different type of palliatives but the real billionaires turn their face on your region and allow hunger and one million boys to wire your region well well cheesy grin and allow federal government to share expired rice for your region as palliative cheesy grin
Dis 1 nta well well

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by willyo(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2020
hmohammed:

See this mumu wet don't chop dangote noodles or salt or spaghetti this morning. Ode
U are the bigger i.diot. Don't i pay for it? Abi na free... Ekpa
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Saintly01(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Exactly.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

U still remain Ada Ogwashi-uku

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by aleeyus(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2020
Mysticwebb:

The audio billionaires made sure their people don't go stealing from buses carrying food materials in the name of being hungry.
First a full street jumped on a private bus carrying bread and stole everything not minding the effect on the owner and just yesterday another bus carrying food materials was attacked and everything stolen by a complete street in the name of being hungry.
Some people or a particular tribe has shown to be very poor in wealth and moral.

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:20pm On May 03, 2020
Seun:
This is very lovely news. Dangote knows the things that are most important and is doing his best to provide them.
Hello Seun Osewa, I'm also glad that you take advert about Jesus Christ. smiley
JESUS is the only way, the truth and the Life! smiley

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by mrkings84(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
You should know the world does not revolve around Nairaland

Just because it's not posted on Nairaland for you to see doesn't mean people were not donating.

Shut up modafucka!
See now what u have caused for urself, always starting what u can't finish!!
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Digmygold: 2:09pm On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Audio.billionaires aka redpillers. Lol

Ubunja and greatresearcher1 audio mofos.
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Legendguru: 3:11pm On May 03, 2020
OK
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:15pm On May 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

One of the audio billionaires just donated thousands of bags of rice to his state . I mean Ifeanyi Uba
am happy you know the children of hate I mean happy sunday
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Chikelue2000:
e pain am...bigot!!
pain who? am talking about one of the children of hate accusing Dangote of monopoly from the fg
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
ScotMisile:

Dangote doesn't even know who this Yoruba man is ooo...
yes buh at least I support good things instead of being like one of the children of hate accusing Dangote of monopoly
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:21pm On May 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Do you know its very possible to comment with sense? Very possible. Try it someday!

I wish you luck
have always comment with sense buh if its that I should be like your level of brain God forbid I can't be a child of hate
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Chai, see wailing lmao! shocked

It's not our fault that the palliative beans your own governor dey provide for dat one vomit-inducing soup na rotted... grin

Ndi ofe gbegiri lipsrsealed

Dudu-skinned, dudu-smelling, dudu eater. cry
pls I don't understand this grammar is sack explain better
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Chai, see wailing lmao! shocked

It's not our fault that the palliative beans your own governor dey provide for dat one vomit-inducing soup na rotted... grin

Ndi ofe gbegiri lipsrsealed

Dudu-skinned, dudu-smelling, dudu eater. cry
pls I don't understand this grammar is wack explain better
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by DEROX: 5:26pm On May 03, 2020
easzypeaszy:
ur brain didn't tel u dat Dangote Mk money in d south west n do somtin meaningful in d north. But Bc u want an igbo man n PDP to feel bad u r now deceiving ursef. Anu e semi temi se olun...eranko
oloriburuku you shouldn't have mentioned me impostor
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by berrystunn(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Is for sale now
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by SULAIMANRAMON(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2020
THAT IS SEASON 50KG OF SUGAR NOW #23,500 AND PRICE OF CEMENT ALSO WE INCREASE . DAGOTE IS VERY WISE
Re: COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano by wizylim(m): 3:02am On May 04, 2020
Dangote this is comendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) / Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.