Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries (6151 Views)

Breaking News Madagascar Discovered Covic-19 Treatment / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by 2016v2017: 5:55am On May 03, 2020
nonyofor2:
That's how to know a serious country
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by 2016v2017: 5:56am On May 03, 2020
Airoflaw:
Dat small Madagascar doing great things.. Giant of Africa still struggling to even get d simplest things done
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by 2016v2017: 5:57am On May 03, 2020
hotspec:
Giant Malagasy, d new giant of Africa, D new giant of d world.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by 2016v2017: 5:59am On May 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Who would have thought that a tiny island in Africa will come to the rescue mankind?

Sometimes size may not necessarily translate to might.

Well done, Madagascar.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by 2016v2017: 6:01am On May 03, 2020
Megatone:
Western world won't be happy because its from Africa

They don't believe anything good can come from Africa.

Well its not their fault its our BAD leaders that are to blame
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Ozioma49(m): 6:06am On May 03, 2020
If it's proven to be safe and genuine then am all for it
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by LordIsaac(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2020
So how much funding does Madagascar researchers get from government ? Nigeria is just a pathetic state... Period!

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Karemarealty288(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
Good development, I hope our government key into this and not continue with their selfish ways cos the numbers being announced daily is beginning to get suspicious. The wellbeing of the masses should outweigh their selfishness

Our Government and people in power leads by showing off luxurious life style and bragging.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by ugbede69(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2020
when God wants to deal with your stupidity, he shuts your door and leaves the key with the person you call irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Biafrarep(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Who would have thought that a tiny island in Africa will come to the rescue mankind?

Sometimes size may not necessarily translate to might.

Well done, Madagascar.
Are you sure you're not mistaking Madagascar for Mauritius? The latter is a tiny archipelago while the former is not.

God bless Madagascar!
God bless Africa!!
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by knowhowk: 7:01am On May 03, 2020
Richy4:
What's the side effects of the herbal medicine?
. Go and ask the Madagascar Government.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Biafrarep(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2020
Ozioma49:
If it's proven to be safe and genuine then am all for it

The question should be if it's proven to be effective! You can start treatment on the elderly or those with underlying illnesses first. COVID-19 is always fatal on them so of what use is being worried over possible side effects when they are going to die if left alone?
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by knowhowk: 7:10am On May 03, 2020
SoNature:

Who made Nigeria the giant of Africa?

How come Madagascar is exporting a herbal Covid-19 vaccine without proof that it works?
. People like you will only be convinced of any Prove that comes from WHO ,US . country with very high recoveries and no single Death since the outbreak of the Pandemic ,After they started given it out free to there citizens there are very very few cases ,Once it goes round by the end of this months ,Hopefully there won't be new cases ,People like you asking for Sentimental proves won't talk about how alarming people are dying but will begin to Citicize an effort to solve the Pandemic yet single solution you do not have .Nonsense .Abeg Madagascar ,Come to Nigeria Rescue oooo .Artemisia plants which 60% of Madagascar Covid organics is made with has no desvaststing side effects .It's a gift of Nature from God .

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 7:20am On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

You mean the westerners?

I mean the African Satans in Power. We should stop blaming the WEST. Nigeria became independent 60 years ago, Power was handed over to the IBOS/YOURUBAS/HAUSAS and look at where Nigeria is today, an underdeveloped, under-functioning shithole, worse off than it was in 1960.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by greenmonk: 7:49am On May 03, 2020
Richy4:
What's the side effects of the herbal medicine?
What is the side effect of 'covik 1-9 and what's the side effect of death.
If in doubt ask Kano state.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Ozioma49(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2020
With you on this
Biafrarep:

The question should be if it's proven to be effective! You can start treatment on the elderly or those with underlying illnesses first. COVID-19 is always fatal on them so of what use is being worried over possible side effects when they are going to die if left alone?
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 8:36am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

I mean the African Satans in Power. We should stop blaming the WEST. Nigeria became independent 60 years ago, Power was handed over to the IBOS/YOURUBAS/HAUSAS and look at where Nigeria is today, an underdeveloped, under-functioning shithole, worse off than it was in 1960.

True, but all your revelations about our political elites are dwarf satans which are mostly not the common enemies of virus cure. The major enemies that fight against cure are the giant satans (the west) because they are well known inventor of bioorganism & biotech viruses with hidden cures.

So many Nigeria and China doctors & professors, both pharma and herbal practitioners, are openly sanctioned & secretly threatened with death threat if they release cures, especially for dangerous ailments like aids, hiv, cancer, diabetes, rheumatism, many others. The viruses are dangerously programmed through GMO seeds, foods, drinks, water, pastes, air,etc. African leaders na money worshippers

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 8:44am On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

True, but all your revelations about our political elites are dwarf satans which are mostly not the common enemies of virus cure. The major enemies that fight against cure are the giant satans (the west) because they are well known inventor of bioorganism & biotech viruses with hidden cures.

So many Nigeria and China doctors & professors, both pharma and herbal practitioners, are openly sanctioned & secretly threatened with death threat if they release cures, especially for dangerous ailments like aids, hiv, cancer, diabetes, rheumatism, many others. The viruses are dangerously programmed through GMO seeds, foods, drinks, water, pastes, air,etc. African leaders na money worshippers

I am sorry but if an African doctor has a cure for COVID-19 he will be a billionaire today. Stop the excuse, a point must come when Africans must own up to it's failures. Rwanda was flattened in 1994 which is not that long ago and now they are thriving and surviving by using what they have and not relying on China or the West.

Maybe if we decide to elect Educated Literates into Power who know what they are doing, Nigeria will rise up but if we continue to play tribalistic games on who should rule Nigeria and continue to choose illiterate IBOS/HAUSAS/YORUBA as leaders, Nigeria will remain in the dark ages.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 8:58am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

I am sorry but if an African doctor has a cure for COVID-19 he will be a billionaire today. Stop the excuse, a point must come when Africans must own up to it's failures. Rwanda was flattened in 1994 which is not that long ago and now they are thriving and surviving by using what they have and not relying on China or the West.

Maybe if we decide to elect Educated Literates into Power who know what they are doing, Nigeria will rise up but if we continue to play tribalistic games on who should rule Nigeria and continue to choose illiterate IBOS/HAUSAS/YORUBA as leaders, Nigeria will remain in the dark ages.

All I read is two faced counter criticism. We both knew and agreed Nigeria is a false nation. Can lions, goats, and yams dwell together? They eat up each other!

Rwandans are one Negroid race with same culture, morals, and values. Stop comparing us with them. Nigeria can neither rise nor stand.

Won't cast my pearls on virus and patent games anymore..
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 9:01am On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

All I read is two faced counter criticism. We both knew and agreed Nigeria is a false nation. Can lions, goats, and yams dwell together? They eat up each other!

Rwandans are one Negroid race with same culture, morals, and values. Stop comparing us with them. Nigeria can neither rise nor stand.

Won't cast my pearls on virus and patent games anymore..

grin Yes I agreed with you but I am trying to make that man to stop blaming the WEST. I know Nigeria was created for business purposes by the British hence why we have over 500 languages. We are not meant to be one country but different countries.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:21am On May 03, 2020
J111333:
Is Kano the only city in Nigeria with the dreaded virus? If people of Kano had followed simple instructions, it wouldn't have gotten this bad there. As soon as the syrup arrives, it should be equitably distributed among all covid19 designated hospitals in the country.

When other states were busy trying to curb the pandemic by staying at home, people of Kano were gallivanting about like bees conducting burials. I hate foolishness.

You mean staying at home is the solution? Moreso, hope you're following Kano state results everyday?
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 9:23am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

grin Yes I agreed with you but I am trying to make that man to stop blaming the WEST. I know Nigeria was created for business purposes by the British hence why we have over 500 languages. We are not meant to be one country but different countries.

The west formed Nigeria, who is to be fingered? The Roman gave us the name "Africa" and shared the lands amongst the puppet western countries for colonial, supremacy, conduit, business, experiment, and wastebin reasons. Who is to be fingered? Madam, just pray Rwanda don't get hit soon by west as they did to SA, Libya, Liberia, etc. Its a ticking time bomb. Fela composed a diss track for them, titled "nonsense teacher." Shall we talk on how Lucky Dube, Tupac, MJ, and many others composed diss tracks that exposed the west of their evil inventions, and they were all assassinated for it.

Nigeria leaders are not enemies of virus cure but common wealth. Money worshippers! Most know nothing about virus and patent games..
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Orubebe01: 9:45am On May 03, 2020
that's why people should vote for competency.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Aystarz: 9:55am On May 03, 2020
The Malagasy President, Andry Rajoelina, is ten thousand the man Buhari will never be.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

The west formed Nigeria, who is to be fingered? The Roman gave us the name "Africa" and shared the lands amongst the puppet western countries for colonial, supremacy, conduit, business, experiment, and wastebin reasons. Who is to be fingered? Madam, just pray Rwanda don't get hit soon by west as they did to SA, Libya, Liberia, etc. Its a ticking time bomb. Fela composed a diss track for them, titled "nonsense teacher." Shall we talk on how Lucky Dube, Tupac, MJ, and many others composed diss tracks that exposed the west of their evil inventions, and they were all assassinated for it.

Nigeria leaders are not enemies of virus cure but common wealth. Money worshippers! Most know nothing about virus and patent games..

I agree with what you have said, Nigeria was named by Lord Lugard's Fiance and she Shortened the name from N1gger1area to Nigeria. That we are happy to continue with this name alone is a disgrace.

There is an interesting book called "The Fortunes of AFRICA", very interesting read, maybe you have read it. I quote the first paragraph " Ever since the era of the pharaohs, Africa has been coveted for its riches. The pyramids of the Nile Valley dazzled the rest of the world not just because of the ingenuity of their architects and builders but as symbols of the wealth of Egypt's rulers. Legends about Africa's riches endured for millennia, drawing in explorers and conquerors from afar"

They have always only wanted Africa for it's natural resources and during slavery times human resources.

But that should not distract us from our failed non-Leaders.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 10:32am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

I agree with what you have said, Nigeria was named by Lord Lugard's Fiance and she Shortened the name from N1gger1and to Nigeria. That we are happy to continue with this name alone is a disgrace.

There is an interesting book called "The Fortunes of AFRICA", very interesting read, maybe you have read it. I quote the first paragraph " Ever since the era of the pharaohs, Africa has been coveted for its riches. The pyramids of the Nile Valley dazzled the rest of the world not just because of the ingenuity of their architects and builders but as symbols of the wealth of Egypt's rulers. Legends about Africa's riches endured for millennia, drawing in explorers and conquerors from afar"

They have always only wanted Africa for it's natural resources and during slavery times human resources.

But that should not distract us from our failed non-Leaders.

Yes agreed but in regards to invented virus and patent games, our leaders are far from it. We're the victims
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 10:43am On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Yes agreed but in regards to invented virus and patent games, our leaders are far from it. We're the victims

We are only the victims because these non-Leaders did not plan, they did not set-up an emergency rainy day fund or Sovereign Trust Fund. These non-Leaders depend on a volatile natural resource to make it's budget. The era of the Oil boom is over and we have not diversified our economy. However, the non-Leaders are still looting left, right, centre even during a dangerous pandemic. Nigeria has become the architect of it's own problems.
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Karlifate: 11:20am On May 03, 2020
Good development.

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by edoairways: 11:25am On May 03, 2020
Megatone:
Western world won't be happy because its from Africa

They don't believe anything good can come from Africa.

Well its not their fault its our BAD leaders that are to blame
It is our fault as Africans. The so called leaders didn't fall from the sky
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 11:45am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

We are only the victims because these non-Leaders did not plan, they did not set-up an emergency rainy day fund or Sovereign Trust Fund. These non-Leaders depend on a volatile natural resource to make it's budget. The era of the Oil boom is over and we have not diversified our economy. However, the non-Leaders are still looting left, right, centre even during a dangerous pandemic. Nigeria has become the architect of it's own problems.

I mean Africa generally (both functioning and non leaders). Reason, I pray Rwanda don't get hit soon because the west are well known for war mongering, media bewitchment i.e propaganda brainwashing, resources and common wealth siphoning, progressive economic intrusion, supremacy control, history manipulation, biotech missile (invented viruses), etc...

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nettybrown(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
For this, i present to u the world cup come 2023. smiley
Re: Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

I mean Africa generally (both functioning and non leaders). Reason, I pray Rwanda don't get hit soon because the west are well known for war mongering, media bewitchment i.e propaganda brainwashing, resources and common wealth siphoning, progressive economic intrusion, supremacy control, history manipulation, biotech missile (invented viruses), etc...

That would happened if they have dissidents within the ruling party who are willing to commit treason, but I doubt that, everyone's memory is still fresh from the 1994 genocide and there is no appetite for social/political unrest. From what I have read, Rwanda's president has a firm grip on power and is doing well and the Rwandan people are happy with him. The problem is he is one man and what happens after he leaves power, will the next president continue with his policies or destroy his polices like what happens when a new government gets elected in Nigeria.. That is the big question and we are watching to see what happens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photos)product Invented To Allow Women To Pee Standing Up / Millions Of People Suffers Candidiasis / Please Help! I'm Having Severe Scabies, I Need Fast Relief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.