Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj (568 Views)

Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj / Davido’s Cousin Blasts Wizkid,says His Only Hit Was The Picture With Nicki Minaj / Wizkid To Feature Beyonce In A New Song With Nicki Minaj And Rihanna At The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by Kazeem2222(m): 2:21am On May 03, 2020
Nigerian award-winning superstar, Davido is set to release a massive record where he collaborates with American multi-prowess rapper, Nicki Minaj.

Despite the global pandemic ravaging the world, DMW boss, Davido still finds time to link up with American most decorated female rapper of all time, Nicki Minaj.

The song will soon grace our speakers with Speroach Beatz being the masterpiece behind the music production.

Davido used his official twitter page to make known of this massive collaboration with the tweet;

“OBO X NICKI MINAJ?? prod by SPEROACH!! BARBZ

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/davido-is-set-to-release-a-massive-collaboration-with-nicki-minaj/

Re: Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2020
Nicki will def kill it.

Baby will kill anything.

Even if KWAM 1 features her, she still gonna kill it
Re: Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by Igetmyown247: 2:41am On May 03, 2020
Can I say ICONIC!!?? This is gonna be huge. Congrats David. Nicki is a worldwide Queen and I live for her lyrics, punchlines and metaphor,
such a talent.
Re: Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by femmyapson(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Nicki will def kill it.
Baby will kill anything.
Even if KWAM 1 features her, she still gonna kill it
Never knew Sango listen to nicki too
Re: Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by princealexndre(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nah the video I wan watch
Re: Davido Is Set To Release A Massive Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by ateamblezing(f): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
the jam go make sense die.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Defeated Jamaican Singer, Vybz Kartel With A Clean Sheet(screenshots) / ”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write / Black Women Were Beautifullly Created At Birth @iamonyegbule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.