Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj (1577 Views)

Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by IGNigeria: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Hard working Nigerian International Artiste, Davido announces his upcoming collaboration with Popular American Rapper Nicki Minaj.

Davido shared; OBO and Nicki Minaj, produced by Speroach.

A fan replied, If it was Wizkid, Nicki Minaj would be the one posting and creating awareness for the song and not the other way round.

Davido replied, I love Wizkid, but you Wizkid fans should kiss my bum bum.

See screenshot below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/05/davido-insults-fan-for-mocking-him-as.html?m=1

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Davash222(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
E pain Davido no be small. I can feel the pain all over his tweet. Lol

I rep Burna FC.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Visualize: 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
Some fans are just so stupid... You envy him, you don't like his voice but you still follow his every move...

Tell me, is that not the height of stupidity and jealousy?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Humanoid01(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2020
Lol that was harsh from the other guy.
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by ojun50(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2020
Kiss his bum bum...

He is cashing out....... Nigerians just like trouble

2 Likes

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by dawnomike(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
Fans will be forming FC over another man's hustle...

1 Like

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Ezennwa(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2020
hmm!

Silence is the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Sapphire86(f): 5:27pm On May 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol that was harsh.

Nope!! Perfect reaction in my opinion; Davido has achieved a mile in his career, why should some riff Raff who's still trying to figure his sh*it out come and be downplaying his work?? Whether Nicki announced or Davido announced, all that matters is that an announcement was made.

In case anyone quotes me saying, how do I know the heckler is still trying to figure his sh*it out? It's because we ain't heard of his achievement! The only reason we are knowing about him is because he's trying to discount another man's work!!

P.S. I'm neither a Davido, Wizkid or Burna boy fan, I'm just sick of the fans' instigation. Let Davido have his moment!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by YoungPerson(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
I love Wizkid's music to a fault same as a lotta people. Davido, gaddem shittt you just can't hate him.

All those Wizkids FC people on Twitter are too savage. Davido must spend hours blocking them off.
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Teaser4(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
what is wizkid fc, wizkid fc ko corona fc ni....

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Humanoid01(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Sapphire86:

Nope!! Perfect reaction in my opinion; Davido has achieved a mile in his career, why should some riff Raff who's still trying to figure his sh*it out come and be downplaying his work?? Whether Nicki announced or Davido announced, all that matters is that an announcement was made.

In case anyone quotes me saying, how do I know the heckler is still trying to figure his sh*it out? It's because we ain't heard of his achievement! The only reason we are knowing about him is because he's trying to discount another man's work!!

P.S. I'm neither a Davido, Wizkid or Burna boy fan, I'm just sick of the fans' instigation. Let Davido have his moment!!
I wasn't referring to Davido.
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by yuswrld20(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2020
afta nicki minaj don retire,he con dae collabo.were he dae when she dae top billboard.
instead of make he go collabo with ariana grande,halsey,lizzo or riri.
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Inferno001(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2020
yuswrld20:
afta nicki minaj don retire,he con dae collabo.were he dae when she dae top billboard.
instead of make he go collabo with ariana grande,halsey,lizzo or riri.

when you show your achievements in your chosen field, then your opinion will matter..

1 Like

Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by gasparpisciotta: 11:51pm On May 03, 2020
I rep the street + hard core rap + Jamaican reggae.
Wiz, OBO etc just for zanku dance and probably in da club.
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by yuswrld20(m): 11:55pm On May 03, 2020
Inferno001:

when you show your achievements in your chosen field, then your opinion will matter..
see this man sha,wetin im dae talk sef
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Inferno001(m): 12:11am On May 04, 2020
yuswrld20:

see this man sha,wetin im dae talk sef

Let me explain it very well so you understand... You can call Nicki minaj retired today because you knew her when she was the most sort after female rapper on the planet..you can say mean things about davido because he's successful in his chosen field and he's known world wide...now, if you're not popular and doing well in your own business or career as much as these guys, your opinion doesn't matter
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by yuswrld20(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2020
Inferno001:

Let me explain it very well so you understand... You can call Nicki minaj retired today because you knew her when she was the most sort after female rapper on the planet..you can say mean things about davido because he's successful in his chosen field and he's known world wide...now, if you're not popular and doing well in your own business or career as much as these guys, your opinion doesn't matter
and it is paining me as u dont reason well
wether u av chop frm david giveaway tat y u are saying nonsense.piss off
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by Inferno001(m): 1:24am On May 04, 2020
yuswrld20:

and it is paining me as u dont reason well
wether u av chop frm david giveaway tat y u are saying nonsense.piss off

Sorry if what I said upset you...now you know how it feels like to be criticized by someone who doesn't know you...and as for giveaway, if only you know how comfortable I am, you'll not mention it again...Shalom..
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by yuswrld20(m): 2:10am On May 04, 2020
Inferno001:

Sorry if what I said upset you...now you know how it feels like to be criticized by someone who doesn't know you...and as for giveaway, if only you know how comfortable I am, you'll not mention it again...Shalom..
sorry if i hype u 2 buh i jus felt that he shouldnt av featured nicki but probably pave way with cardi.about giveaway,i dont need it either,not enough 4 my dinner.so lets give the Bleep up
Re: Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj by yuswrld20(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2020
Inferno001:

u get sense bro.

(1) (Reply)

“I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf / Zubby Michael In Action Pictures With Nkem Owoh And Chiwetalu Agu / Davido Replies The Upcoming Artist Who Accused Him Of Stealing His Slang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.