Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter (111812 Views)

Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by moderatedguy: 10:59am On May 03, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
Your generations unborn will become armed robbers, oloshi I'm sure you voted for that tyrant too
Your generations are already Armed robbers.Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by teepain: 11:02am On May 03, 2020
BestOsai:

You think building a business is easy?? Think again!

Building a business is not easy as all good things do not come easy but it is worth it.

Sometimes, the small trader you look down on is better than those of us in corporate suit.

And if there is any sector that is worth investing in, I will pick the food industry; with a bit of diligence, you can't ever go wrong.

This lockdown has further reinforced my opinions about the agricultural/ food business.

You don't have to be a farmer but you can position yourself along any point of the value chain and you will be good.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by oyeb15: 11:02am On May 03, 2020
That's why self employment is d best
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by HIPROFILE(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2020
ikabasa1:
I believed the bank is offloading the staffs of former Diamond bank. The real access bank staffs are safe.

Leave am... You get sense bro!
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by asaju10(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2020
Businext:
angry

My fellow Nlders this is a bank which donated 1 billion naira to Federal Government for kovik 1-9
Now sacking 800 workers
Slashing other's salaries by 40%
I've shares in Access but I'm ashamed by their acts.
They acquired Diamond bank and made me close my 2 accounts.
The same way they acquired Intercontinental and I also closed that account.
They also stopped their branches from displaying the Word for Today devotional for people to collect for free, sad and shameful. Who was it hurting?

Now this...

#SayNoToBadDecisions

Which one come remain? All the branches around my area are on this list. Ajah axis
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Rapmoney(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
why not ignore and comment and go Dull thinker. Who sacks on a Saturday mtcheew

You need a brain surgery.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by boom99(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
You will meet untimely death soon

Lol. I am a child of destiny. I must fufil purpose

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 11:18am On May 03, 2020
ibkkk:
We go dey alright. Quick recovery to her
Speak for yourself aunty, many people will not be alright.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nosa111(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2020
Dumbass bank. I am withdrawing all my savings and investment from this bank. You are relieving workers from their duties after donating billions to the government. Hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by jeff1980(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2020
What a pity woman, I remembered when my wife got her sack letter from Eco bank when she was 8 months pregnant. Take heart and hold on to ur God

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Prophet777: 11:23am On May 03, 2020
Useless bank... repercaution of donating N1billion to a useless govt.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by fuzzywuzzy: 11:25am On May 03, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
Armed robbers will kill you, kill your entire family, render your generation useless. Oloriburuku somebody direct your frustrations to buhari the thief without gun

Hahaha

Everything you write to me is reversed back and will affect you and your family

Were you not the one advocating people to carry guns?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Triplerg: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
I will consider closing my account with them. Why not reduce their salaries until the end of the year? Just less than two months and they took this decision?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by drmikeadams(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
As the country is now, please guys do anything to survive, carry gun if you fit.
Modified: to the idiots insulting me you shall all meet your untimely death soon from those thieves without guns wearing agbada in aso rock, indirectly they will kill you or your family members. Go to LUTH and learn awon oloshis.

What's happening in luth bro?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by jeffizy(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2020
blessedqueen:

Pls enlighten me on entrepreneurship because i always feel if everybody starts a business today who will buy from who? You know what i mean?

To every America, there's an Osama. Lol.

Truly, not every individual will fare well in personal business due to individual strength and weaknesses.

But, one important aspect I'll always be brave to walk into is service provision.
People will find you everytime. That sustains the longevity of such entrepreneurship.

I talk about the big picture, not the neighborhood 2 by 4 inches shop.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
They give N1Bn to the government to use for faaji, only to come back and sack those feeding from hand to mouth.
What a world embarassed
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is why I fear 9 to 5 jobs. I've been on phone with my guy since he learnt that ejigbo branch has closed. Man is scared. He just wedded ni o. So glad I didn't give one slot away to one snake. If everything goes south he'll be getting a better job with juicier pay.

Bottom line. Always have a contingency plan. Life can dribble o
Does he know you just typed all of this about him on social media? You are the snake man.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 11:40am On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Just when she need's them the most they left her.....mrs it'll all be tears of joy brace yourself up
For the first time.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by lozanni(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2020
yenereal:
That's why I hate private jobs especially bank jobs. If you are working in private firms, it's high time you made enough savings because any day, you might be relieved of your job. But those who saved their money may be able to make good investment and may not really feel the pain of the sack.
My sympathy goes to those may be affected in one way or the other as a result of this.

Savings is good for investments, but with the current economic and social situation of the country where you provide your own light, water, security, healthcare among other expenses, how much can the average worker save?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by afroxyz: 11:48am On May 03, 2020
Afolabimills:
honestly this set of igbo mofos disgust me just imagine

Are you even sure he is Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ibkkk(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2020
Zoie:

Speak for yourself aunty, many people will not be alright.

If you don't wanna be alright, speak for yourself.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Onlyonebuhari: 11:51am On May 03, 2020
Before before salary business is slavery. own your own business and get peace.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by afroxyz: 11:54am On May 03, 2020
Mizwisdom:
2 weeks was enough to get our acts together, instead we chose to copy the West who can always manipulate all the world economic organizations in their favor. Do we really understand that we are Africans or we think we are Europeans & Americans. No right thinking African country should have joined the lockdown, same way Europe and America weren't lockdown during Ebola, shutting down the economy is too expensive for any African country to deal with. This is only the beginning. We just don't have leaders and followers with sense

But people were pressuring the govt to lockdown. Now that the govt is easing restrictions the same people are insulting the govt. You can't blame the govt for.locking down, I only blame them for.not planning properly which is something that is not even achievable in 3 years if they did so

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Ibechris2: 11:55am On May 03, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
You will meet untimely death soon.

Thief, from his name u will know how deep rooted he has been into to crime.

Bunkum!
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by perryy(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2020
God , thank you for giving me the wisdom and the ability to emancipate myself from the slave job they called banking early enough. Imagine if I'm being sacked at this point in time ! Sniper would have been my companion now.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by oshorstan(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2020
ikabasa1:
I believed the bank is offloading the staffs of former Diamond bank. The real access bank staffs are safe.

And wat about the access branches that were closed
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ejimatic: 12:03pm On May 03, 2020
Neictraema:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/02/exclusive-pregnant-access-bank-cashier-collapses-lagos-after-receiving-sack-letter
. The sack is not caused by economic lock down engendered by the covid 19.It is the result of the merger with the Diamond. Access has many branches in Nigeria before merging with Diamond that has hundreds of branches too. It is normal to close branches but I never support sacking of workers.It is worse than Covid 19.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 03, 2020
It is well with her
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by khalids: 12:18pm On May 03, 2020
oyeb15:
That's why self employment is d best
Each case has its merit......none is the best.....In this current time, there are many self-employed individuals that are earning nothing....because their business in the value chain is currently not needed or getting any good traction.

e.g.....Hotels, Airlines, Tour companies.... I can go on listing

Best solution is to have diverse and multiple income streams (which is not easy to do)

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Lakesydha4real(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
Hypocrit:
And she coundn't dress properly to the bank. No wonder she was sacked, or is that not her picture?
lolz....are u just waking up bro? Get sense
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Micmuzac: 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
this is as a result of government's failure to lock borders but waiting for the presidencies to come in before restrictions. Government has never failed this much a country as we should condone but our doom is inevitable only oil prices can save us and Corona nor gree am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Telecommunications Professionals Zone / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.