Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,872 members, 7,844,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Governments Could Give Money #COVID-19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Governments Could Give Money #COVID-19 (560 Views)

IPMAN Berates State Governments Over Illegal Regulator Role In Southeast / Check List Of Ngo/governments Tenders With May 2022 Deadlines / Does Ritual Give Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Governments Could Give Money #COVID-19 by codeigniter(m): 4:37am On May 03, 2020
Hello guys, here is a video about how the government could give people money during this corona-virus #COVID-19 pandemic, people are asked to stay at home with little to no provision from the government, so this video is about how government can easily give money to people if they want to and how i think that might be a bad idea.

Please, if you like this video check out my previous videos, then like, comment and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yydk-DyvmBA

Thanks for watching.
Re: How Governments Could Give Money #COVID-19 by codeigniter(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2020
codeigniter:
Hello guys, here is a video about how the government could give people money during this corona-virus #COVID-19 pandemic, people are asked to stay at home with little to no provision from the government, so this video is about how government can easily give money to people if they want to and how i think that might be a bad idea.

Please, if you like this video check out my previous videos, then like, comment and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yydk-DyvmBA

Thanks for watching.

Pls checkout the video
Re: How Governments Could Give Money #COVID-19 by greatreality: 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
codeigniter:

Pls checkout the video
It actually shows you have gone insane, but I can't brag with fool like you, all I want to tell you is to stop coming my thread, provide, to spill trash on my post, if you have any business with the owner of epins please respect yourself and go and settle it with him, the owner of epins is the one who tutored me on programming, I don't even need to explain to you, but for your information stop coming to my thread. I didn't have any deal with you.
if i have ever scammed you provide the evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Is Urgently Needed / GOOD NEWS! No Import Duty On Medical Supplies And Instruments / Sewing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.