Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Does Ritual Give Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Ritual Give Money? (562 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Please, Where Does Ritual Money Comes From!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ritual Give Money? by Abetterperson: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
I really want to know, have been hearing about all these Yahoo plus and was wondering how true is it.
Does it actually give money
Re: Does Ritual Give Money? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
True true e de giv money,in a way you dont expect it to come, ordinary Sudanese fit pay u million dollar,if u run plus...but de shit is deep
Re: Does Ritual Give Money? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abetterperson:
I really want to know, have been hearing about all these Yahoo plus and was wondering how true is it.
Does it actually give money

Truth is IT DOESN'T. It's like fixed match scam, the scammer releases different scores, the one who plays the one that luckily enters will loud it, making unsuspecting mugus to think "it dey work". It's more of a coincidence when it does, because even the fool who does it will still be "hardworking" in his scam, and will most likely be at the time of "success" when he went for the yahoo plus.

My guy, where you dey rush dey go? Or you want to live a short life and just enjoy the flashy things to satisfy your flesh? What's up with you boys though?
Re: Does Ritual Give Money? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emperor2020:
True true e de giv money,in a way you dont expect it to come, ordinary Sudanese fit pay u million dollar,if u run plus...but de shit is deep

It's an illusion guy, it no dey work.
Re: Does Ritual Give Money? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Illusion,u de mk me laugh,no b all I go talk here shaa
Re: Does Ritual Give Money? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emperor2020:
Illusion,u de mk me laugh,no b all I go talk here shaa

Wetin you know wey i never know? It's a grand ILLUSION my guy and these "dibias" know it. I'm not saying there's no ancient gates with supernatural powers, for once i know some "Aliens" need appeasing but they are out of the reach of 90% of these native doctors you see. So it's all a scam.

1 Like

Re: Does Ritual Give Money? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm u don't know wat you saying bro,if you need a first hand tasting,if I ask you to come on down in anambra,so you see for urself will you,dan me an you doubting online,so u will go and tell the world de gospel u see with ur eye

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? / Trade Giftcard With Chinese Gift Card Vendors On Whatapp / Candid Advise On What I Can Invest With #600.000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.