Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation (2023 Views)

Updated: Olunloyo is alive but in critical condition - Family / NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Ebonyitvnews: 5:03am On May 03, 2020
The social media rift between the controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo and the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu took another dimension on Saturday as Kemi reportedly deactivate all her social media accounts including facebook, twitter and instagram for a yet to be known reason.

READ THE FIRST THREAD; https://www.nairaland.com/5831743/breaking-facebooktwitter-instagram-bans-kemi

IPOB media Chief, Emeka Gift have cautioned IPOB members to desist from commenting on Kemi Olunloyo account disappearances.

Emeka insisted that Kemi purposely deactivated her accounts to claim victory over IPOB when she eventually reactivate it. " Don't talk about her, if you claim you have succeeded in shutting down her accounts, she will reactivate them and claim victory over you . She just deactivated her accounts and you know accounts can be deactivated and reactivated" Emeka Gift tweeted

Ebonyitvnews correspondent who is closely monitoring the beef between kemi and Kanu gathered that Kemi who has over 240k followers were reduced to 75.1k when she deactivated her twitter account. In what appeared like "Magical moment" Kemi Olunloyo's account went upwards to 177.4k followers within 3 hours after reactivating her account.

Kemi in a tweet agreed she purposely deactivated the accounts " I deactivated my page. Whenever u do that, your account starts at ZERO followers and following and takes 12 hours to where you deactivated. Learn how Twitter works, how to make money on it instead of sitting wasting your life on it daily. I only have 240K not 275K. Check back" she tweeted

Ebonyitvnews had reported that Kemi peddle unfounded rumours that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was dead.

Subsequently, a social media feud have continue to ensued between the Journalist and the IPOB group members. As Kemi Olunloyo continued to drag the group on social media for weeks, daring Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to do a Live video to prove her wrong.

On Wednesday, April 29, Nnamdi Kanu did a Live broadcast on Facebook, putting an end to all the death rumours, or so we thought? Kemi started another speculation, that the person who did the broadcast was Nnamdi Kanu’s clone, as the real Nnamdi Kanu was dead long ago in Italy.

Ebonyitvnews will keep you informed as relevant information unfolds.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/03/kemi-olunloyo-is-back-on-social-media-after-a-mysterious-deactivation/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by dionflex: 5:10am On May 03, 2020
Well Kemi is a drunk. I expect anything from her.
The same for Nnamdi Kanu.
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by obasiken: 5:15am On May 03, 2020
What Kemi is saying is that all this fake news is to gain more followers and money?

Wow, so I just wake up in the morning and post that kemi is de*d, #kemiis de*d# and people start to flood to my accounts.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16am On May 03, 2020
All of them no serious.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Corporate2020: 5:20am On May 03, 2020
dionflex:
Well Kemi is a drunk. I expect anything from her.
The same for Nnamdi Kanu.
lalasticlala

Kemi and Kanu, two idiots in one country.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Zendinho(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2020
Welcome back madam koi koi.....
Hope you were not on self isolation?
By the way any news for us? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by dionflex: 5:48am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

Kemi and Kanu, two idiots in one country.
Them 2 will be forming OCTOPUS PAUL, predicting deaths of their fellow human beings.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Nobody: 6:09am On May 03, 2020
Some nitwits here celebrate this woman as long as she's dishing out news that favour them. When will zombies, ipob and wailers have sense?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by seunmsg(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2020
So Kemi is back and they have started coming up with excuses. They celebrated when she left thinking it was ‘dilector’ that used his ‘Jewish’ connection to suspend all her social media accounts.

Well, she’s back and better to give Igbos more pepper. While I still believe Kemi is one crazy girl that should never be taken seriously, I’m enjoying her battle with the equally crazy Igbos. It’s a battle of the crazies so we’re going to keep enjoying the fight from afar.

Ipob 0 vs 1 Kemi Olunloyo.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by jlinkd78(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2020
The best approach b4 d IPOB is to just ignore this psychopath, attention seeking nuisance. Thank God Emeka Gift of IPOB nipped her tricks in d bud if not she would have truly come out claiming d indestructible Kemi. She is simply using d trending to gain more followers and remain in d news and above all according to her make more money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by clevvermind(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2020
repackaged Nnamadi KANU will soon hear this. Just wait you will hear from us. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Mustack: 6:35am On May 03, 2020
iPod being celebrating like they won world cup ontop of her matter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by RoyalBlu(f): 6:42am On May 03, 2020
Like it or not, Aunty Kemi's rating is still over 50% on giving correct info.

If only she can tone down the bile...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by helinues: 6:53am On May 03, 2020
Facebook deactivated her account now Kemi her self..

She should also grow up and stop all this childish act
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Nobody: 7:01am On May 03, 2020
seunmsg:
So Kemi is back and they have started coming up with excuses. They celebrated when she left thinking it was ‘dilector’ that used his ‘Jewish’ connection to suspend all her social media accounts.

Well, she’s back and better to give Igbos more pepper. While I still believe Kemi is one crazy girl that should never be taken seriously, I’m enjoying her battle with the equally crazy Igbos. It’s a battle of the crazies so we’re going to keep enjoying the fight from afar.

At your age?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02am On May 03, 2020
And Yoruba's thinks this is funny..is this woman and one ishaq not supposed to be kept out of public space already?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Sunshineg5(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2020
helinues:
Facebook deactivated her account now Kemi her self..

She should also grow up and stop all this childish act
It's likely she did it herself

The three social media output don't have the same administrators, so they can't deactivate her at the same time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by helinues: 7:05am On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
It's likely she did it herself

The three social media output don't have the same administrators, so they can't deactivate her at the same time.

Why would she deactivated her 3 social medias account when the new one will start from zero members.

Or did they restore her old fans on her page?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by piggyyeaster(f): 7:09am On May 03, 2020
Rest in piss Dilector

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Sunshineg5(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Why would she deactivated her 3 social medias account when the new one will start from zero members.

Or did they restore her old fans on her page?
I honestly don't know her intentions, but the three social media administrators can delete her account at the same time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by helinues: 7:13am On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
I honestly don't know her intentions, but the three social media administrators can delete her account at the same time.

But it's one company now.. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Sunshineg5(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2020
helinues:

But it's one company now.. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
No Twitter is not same with Facebook and Insta
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by helinues: 7:17am On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
No Twitter is same with Facebook and Insta

Sorry I didn't get that
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Achuwa1(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2020
seunmsg:

I thought you are a mod on nairaland tht should be busy coordinating affairs here instead of getting involved in messy issues like this.
I will advise you to criticize this govt tht has run the country aground & sending us recorded presidential messages unlike their counterparts in the us,president Trump tht does live broadcast everyday.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Sunshineg5(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Sorry I didn't get that
Twitter not same with Facebook and Insta
Only Facebook and Insta are the same company.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by helinues: 7:21am On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Twitter not same with Facebook and Insta

Only Facebook and Insta are the same company.

Okay.. But still not confusing enough. To get followers or likes on social media no be beans or..

Auntie kemi is definitely lying
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Yebosola(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2020
seunmsg:

Gbam!!! Na so one IPOB dey form Israel deleted her act, how jews are powerful this & that, bunch of jokers and lazy youths.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Koko1119: 7:29am On May 03, 2020
She is jts making money from it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Whois(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Whois(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2020
Let's continue to report all her account maybe this time she will be banned for real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by Randerl: 8:06am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyitvnews:
The social media rift between the controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo and the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu took another dimension on Saturday as Kemi reportedly deactivate all her social media accounts including facebook, twitter and instagram for a yet to be known reason.

READ THE FIRST THREAD; https://www.nairaland.com/5831743/breaking-facebooktwitter-instagram-bans-kemi

IPOB media Chief, Emeka Gift have cautioned IPOB members to desist from commenting on Kemi Olunloyo account disappearances.

Emeka insisted that Kemi purposely deactivated her accounts to claim victory over IPOB when she eventually reactivate it. " Don't talk about her, if you claim you have succeeded in shutting down her accounts, she will reactivate them and claim victory over you . She just deactivated her accounts and you know accounts can be deactivated and reactivated" Emeka Gift tweeted

Ebonyitvnews correspondent who is closely monitoring the beef between kemi and Kanu gathered that Kemi who has over 240k followers were reduced to 75.1k when she deactivated her twitter account. In what appeared like "Magical moment" Kemi Olunloyo's account went upwards to 177.4k followers within 3 hours after reactivating her account.

Kemi in a tweet agreed she purposely deactivated the accounts " I deactivated my page. Whenever u do that, your account starts at ZERO followers and following and takes 12 hours to where you deactivated. Learn how Twitter works, how to make money on it instead of sitting wasting your life on it daily. I only have 240K not 275K. Check back" she tweeted

Ebonyitvnews had reported that Kemi peddle unfounded rumours that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was dead.

Subsequently, a social media feud have continue to ensued between the Journalist and the IPOB group members. As Kemi Olunloyo continued to drag the group on social media for weeks, daring Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to do a Live video to prove her wrong.

On Wednesday, April 29, Nnamdi Kanu did a Live broadcast on Facebook, putting an end to all the death rumours, or so we thought? Kemi started another speculation, that the person who did the broadcast was Nnamdi Kanu’s clone, as the real Nnamdi Kanu was dead long ago in Italy.

Ebonyitvnews will keep you informed as relevant information unfolds.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/03/kemi-olunloyo-is-back-on-social-media-after-a-mysterious-deactivation/

Good
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Okay.. But still not confusing enough. To get followers or likes on social media no be beans or..

Auntie kemi is definitely lying

When you deactivate your account on Twitter, you don’t lose all your followers if you decide to reactivate it again. Upon reactivation, you will start with zero followers but after some few hours, Twitter will restore all your followers and those you were following before deactivation. You can go and check Kemi’s account on Twitter, she’s already back to over 200k followers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Sex Was Part Of Marital Obligations — Alleged 18-yr-old Husband Ki / Let's Pause And Ask This Question: Did Sanwoolu Lie? / Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.