Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... (2023 Views)

T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by UkwaAban: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Aba Bye-Election: "I am Sorry", OUK Apologises to Ikpeazu...

Following the invectives used by Senator representing Abia North and a former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu on the Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, in the course of the campaigns for the Aba North/Aba South Federal Constituency election, Orji Uzor Kalu has apologised to the Governor saying "In the spirit of Lent, I realise I shouldn't have gone as far as I did".

Kalu who said he regretted his utterances against Ikpeazu said "election is not war and should not be allowed to degenerate to the level it did.

"I think the issue was triggered by the fact that I fielded my younger brother as the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at tomorrow's election which of course did not go down well with indigenes of Aba North/Aba South who have never been given the opportunity to represent their constituency for the past 22 years.

"But I didn't just wake up to do it. I had to bring my younger brother, though not from Aba, to come and contest the election in Aba because, in retrospect, I thought I should use him to correct the lack of quality representation another of my younger brother, Nnanna gave the people of Aba when I also brought him all the way from Igbere to represent the people of Aba for eight years from 2003 - 2011.

"So now, after some reflections, I realise that I made grave mistakes that make even APC leaders in Abia State to be so unhappy that most of them refused to join our campaign train while others are openly campaigning for the PDP even though we belong to the same APC", he said.

Continuing, the former Governor who regretted that he allowed many of such situations to get to him to the extent that he felt frustrated and "lost it in anger", said he feared for his political future if he did not make peace with Governor Okezie Ikpeazu

"I hereby apologise to the Governor of Abia State, who as Governor, is the leader of the State and should be accorded optimum respect, election or no election. If I were in his shoes, I'm not sure I'll condone even a quarter of what I've unfairly dished out to him in recent days. He is a gentleman and I pray, that as a fellow Christian, he finds a place in his heart to forgive me.

"I am sorry", Senator Orji Uzor Kalu concluded.

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Using Abians brain to play as usual, two of you are evil. Ikpeazu is the bigger evil, dude is just failure from head to toe angry

Abia people dey try embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Lcf69(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chaiii!!! Political Gimmicks...... PINNED.
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by slivertongue: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
I doubt this is from OUK

8 Likes

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by IJOBA11: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
SuperBold:
Using Abians brain to play as usual, two of you are evil. Ikpeazu is the bigger evil, dude is just failure from head to toe angry

Abia people dey try
embarassed
embarassed

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Tal
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Better than the chicago drug lord a.k.a Bullion van thief a.k.a El Yellow teeth and the fake university of Chicago degree holder who hailed from Iragbiji in Osun State but has turned Lagos State to his personal wallet since the return of democracy in Nigeria thus enslaving the indigenes who queue at his Bourdilion gate every morning to collect 300 naira food money plus one bottle of groundout oil.

1. Who are drug Lords of India, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia?.
2. Iragbiji is in SW, where are you from, a region 3 states away from SW, why can't you mind your business?
3. If what Ikpeazu, kanu and madam Gburugburu are doing is not slavery then they need to change the meaning of slavery. How can you deprive citizens their right and still use police to harass or kill them undecided look at Abia, Imo Enugu same tale of decays. You often get away with less coverage of incidences in Igboland, but now everyone knows your state can't compete with northern state, you are all fake.
4. Before you reply make sure you drink good water so your brain cells can perform well

3 Likes

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Resurrection212: 3:48am On Mar 27, 2021
The question is who is now going to deliver Abia state now.Truly the Abian are in sorry state.

Anyway R.I.P.
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Akunatakasi(m): 4:12am On Mar 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Illiterate, you people from the South West of Nigeria always claim to be Lagosian whenever you're asked to show us your villages because you all know that your villages can not compete with Aba Enugu, and Imo. The pics you see below is not Ibadan ( brown roof capital) Osun, Ekiti, Ondo Ogun but your Mega shit city Lagos, thanks to the Bourdilion Bullion Van criminal who takes home 70% of Lagos IGR and leaves the rest for Sanwolu to share among Lagosians.

Oboi this your evidence choke .. e choke scatter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by lonecatt(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Even though I don't support Orji Kalu I doubt this message is coming from him. Very concocted
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Sounds like Fake News.
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Illiterate, you people from the South West of Nigeria always claim to be Lagosian whenever you're asked to show us your villages because you all know that your villages can not compete with Aba Enugu, and Imo. The pics you see below is not Ibadan ( brown roof capital) Osun, Ekiti, Ondo Ogun but your Mega shit city Lagos, thanks to the Bourdilion Bullion Van criminal who takes home 70% of Lagos IGR and leaves the rest for Sanwolu to share among Lagosians.

This is Abia now angry
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:

This is Abia now angry
Let me now show you Ogun State

Are these ones not worst than the roads the Op posted ?

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by LadySarah: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Ihere megbuokwa gi!
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Let me now show you Ogun State

Are these ones not worst than the roads the Op posted ?

It is Abia now angry Abia state have 700 gully sites out of 2000 gully site in alaigbo
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by saintjimos(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2021
so A.P.C candidate isn't from Aba north nor south but he wants to represent them

does it mean that APC Aba North/South don't have anyone?
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Do you know Why Nigerians address you people as the " People of the waste side"? Because Yorubas are truly dirty.

Welcome to Lagos, the city of excellence

You keep uploading the picture of your state Abia undecided I don't know why
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by ofeco: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2021
saintjimos:
so A.P.C candidate isn't from Aba north nor south but he wants to represent them

does it mean that APC Aba North/South don't have anyone?

OUK was the person that brought greedy style of leadership into Abia state then his successors now gave it finishing touches. OUK greedily sidelined the people of Ngwa and presented his brother to represent the people of Ngwa that have all kinds of professionals that are qualified to represent their people is the height of it all.
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by shigishege: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Do you know Why Nigerians address you people as the " People of the waste side"? Because Yorubas are truly dirty.

Welcome to Lagos, the city of excellence
You are welcome child of 8. I want to tell you something. You and your remaining flat head blodas from the yeast side can never live a meaningful life without lagos state. Go to lagos and find out how many ibos are earning their daily living in lagos. So much of reason why your biafra agitation can not succeed cos your blodas will not dare to go to biafra land, a dry land and leave southwest where they get succor to live a meaningful life. I have a lot of ibo friends who speak yoruba fluently than they do with ibo language. I have ibo parents who have never gone to the east in the last 30 years. Reason because their descendants are becomming a naturalized yoruba citizens.
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Cajal(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Insinuating and speculating
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Cajal(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2021
SuperBold:
Tal

1. Who are drug Lords of India, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia?.
2. Iragbiji is in SW, where are you from, a region 3 states away from SW, why can't you mind your business?
3. If what Ikpeazu, kanu and madam Gburugburu are doing is not slavery then they need to change the meaning of slavery. How can you deprive citizens their right and still use police to harass or kill them undecided look at Abia, Imo Enugu same tale of decays. You often get away with less coverage of incidences in Igboland, but now everyone knows your state can't compete with northern state, you are all fake.
4. Before you reply make sure you drink good water so your brain cells can perform well
...don't mind him he is still in serious pain following 2015 election loss

1 Like

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by caler22(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by Onyenna(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Election don dey reach, all man don dey humble small small..... nah dia way...... mttcchheewww!!!!

Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by hotswagg12: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Lies. This @op is a pdp paid agent and is going about spreading lies by opening different threads without source and people are falling for it.
Re: Aba Bye-election: "I Am Sorry", OUK Apologises To Ikpeazu... by shigishege: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
I wouldnt have replied you but let me ask you this. Are you saying that all the flat heads in lagos are in lagos because of lagos port? I think you get sense b4. Again if lagos is a no mans land as you claim, then why do your drug baron brothers need to relocate to calabar again. And is calabar one of your eastern states? Its because of your peoples hatred for other regions which are doing well, that does not allow your eastern lands have any single good thing that your people can fall back on which make them scatter all over other peoples lands to feed on a daily basis. And instead to appreciate your hosts the only thing you will repay them with is hauling insults on them. Your people are destined to dwel and hustle in other peoples land before they can eat. So having known your hateful, tracherous and ingratitude anticidents, Calabar/Rivers/Benue where you are planning to run to will never accept your people into their folds. Abi we nor dey hear how e dey sup among the Rivers/Benue/Hausas towards the ibos?

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: We'll Be Ruthless If War Broke Out In Nigeria - Simon Ekpa Tells UN / The Discrepancy In Reno’s Passport Stamps, By Natasha Akpoti / BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.