Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother (707 Views)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Discovery4today: 6:22am On May 03, 2020

Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by zakim(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2020
Rest in Peace mama
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by helinues: 7:09am On May 03, 2020
Idlesness I think
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Pubichairs(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2020
cheesy

Yesterday I heard in Aljazeera Covid-19 tracking app has been created and citizens of other countries are now making use of it,

Our Useless government won't let people know this because they're not done with their evil plans of looting

Even our useless local news channels won't carry it because they are also being manipulated, I can never listen to Nigerian News stations..

Nairaland is even more credible than those channels
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by NextD18: 7:13am On May 03, 2020
He'll still snap while in the toilet and call it toilet session in honor of his late mother all to seek attention.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by anyicool(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2020
This man is quite an easygoing and cheerful person.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Chimezirim121: 7:22am On May 03, 2020
grin grin
NextD18:
He'll still snap while in the toilet and call it toilet session in honor of his late mother all to seek attention.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Chimezirim121: 7:22am On May 03, 2020
YES
anyicool:
NA YOU SABI
helinues:
Idlesness I think
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Bola146(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2020
grin grin Drama man cheesy I love my mother too..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2020
Goodnews!!! “#coronavirus will soon decline in Africa we have entered the declining stage” - Pastor Adeboye makes prophetic declaration, Reveals that the lockdown will be suspended very soon then the return journey to normalcy will begin!!!
happy first sunday in the month of may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VmyAfcHZQ
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Discovery4today: 7:37am On May 03, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Goodnews!!! “#coronavirus will soon decline in Africa we have entered the declining stage” - Pastor Adeboye makes prophetic declaration, Reveals that the lockdown will be suspended very soon then the return journey to normalcy will begin!!!
happy first sunday in the month of may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VmyAfcHZQ
Amen
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2020
anyicool:

Was notified you tried to email me. But the email never showed. So just following up...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye On Worship Session In Honour And Memory Of His Late Mother by thatsleepboy1: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Giant Strides In Road Construction / Fmr. NSE & COREN President Engr. Ibrahim Inuwa Dies In Kano / Tribunal dismisses party’s request to join gov candidate, Opuama’s petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.