Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante (3311 Views)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Reasons Why You Should Sympathize With Prince Harry / #10YearsChallenge: Footballer N'golo Kante In Throwback Photo Selling Sugarcane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by Djpaparazy(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2020

Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has sympathised with midfielder, N’Golo Kante, whose four or five incredible seasons have had a damaging impact on his fitness.

Kante has featured in over thirty-three top-flight games in each of the past four years in England.

The 29-year-old has been one of the best midfielders in the world, winning two Premier League titles with Leicester City and Chelsea, and the FIFA World Cup with France in 2018.

“We had four or five of those [injured players] when we finished playing recently.

“N’Golo Kante is obviously a great example because he has played four or five incredible seasons in terms of his individual success, and he has been used quite rightly by his managers a lot.

“This season, he has played only about 40% of our games, and even then, it’s been difficult for him, and I have really felt for him on an individual level. He’s been a huge miss for us.

“Looking forward, whenever a restart comes, we want to get him in the best shape.”

Kante is currently on self-isolation after the Premier League was suspended definitely due to the spread of coronavirus across the world.

Read more at:
https://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/05/chelsea-boss-frank-lampard-sympathize.html?m=1
Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by Nyamve1: 7:40am On May 03, 2020
We are talking about coro, u are sympatising

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by Humanoid01(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2020
The title is quite catchy, I thought he lost someone.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2020
I expect all Chelsea players that were injured to be fully fit by the restart of the season. Reuben looftuscheek are you hearing me?
Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by Onyenna(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2020
Daayyyuuuuummmm!!

OP gat me.... I thought he contracted Covid-19 or lost someone......

Happy Sunday Y'all....

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by Rickmann: 9:26am On May 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
The title is quite catchy, I thought he lost someone.

Yea
Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by GreenArrow1(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2020
With the huge sums they are paid weekly, they should even be available 24/7 physically on our PlayStations.
Just kidding.
Kanye will be back and better. Guy's a powerhouse.
Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by jumper524(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2020
I think azplicueta needs the sympathy most.
He plays every match every season..
Re: Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Sympathize With N'golo Kante by collaterales: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Davido Bursted! Davido Might Not Be As Rich As We Thought, See The Shoe He Wore / Money Good Oo, See The Crazy Interior Of E-money’s N250 Million Mansion (PHOTOS) / Three Years Gone - Ola Ray Still Sees Michael Jackson Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.