Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) (1395 Views)

Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Samakus(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2020
PRESS STATEMENT:

SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH COMMENCES DISTRIBUTION OF PALLIATIVES TO FAMILIES ACROSS THE 21 LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN ANAMBRA STATE.( Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Official Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1314392538758987&id=152473798284206)

To the glory of God, as part of measures to alleviate the hardship and cushion the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic ravaging my people, I have commenced the distribution of palliatives to the good people of Anambra across the 21 Local Government Areas in our state.

I am aware that this is a deeply unsettling and difficult time for my people as the disruption of their daily sources of livelihood and economic activities have incurred a huge and devastating impact on their ability to meet their most basic needs. This necessitates the need to combine public health efforts with palliative measures so as to prevent hunger/food insecurity from creating further health and social challenges in our state.

The palliatives include:
26,000 bags of 5kg rice
11,200 bags of 5kg garri
9,400 cartons of tummy tummy noodles
6,000 bottles of cooking oil
32,000 bottles of hand sanitizers
65,000 disposable face masks
8,000 washable face masks
2,000 bags of 25kg garri
500 bags of 25kg rice
42 thermometers and
62 tricycles

While apologizing for my unavoidable absence, I wish to assure Anambrarians that I have provided capable hands and structures that will ensure equitable distribution of these palliatives across the nooks and crannies of Anambra.

I want to use this medium to thank the Executive Governor of Anambra State; His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano for his commitment to tackling this enormous challenge with courage, resolve and determination.

I also wish to acknowledge the Anambra Progressives with profound gratitude, for selflessly volunteering their time and resources to our noble initiative that will provide a long lasting solution to the COVID-19 scourge and the post pandemic era; by the grace of God, our projects will be unveiled subsequently. Come what may, I will keep doing my best to touch lives positively irrespective of the precarious economic situation in the country.

Conclusively, I wish to urge the good people of Anambra to always remember to:
- Practice social distancing;
- Wash your hands regularly or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Self-isolate if you have been in contact with a confirmed case
- Call the NCDC hotlines for Anambra State (08030953771, 08117567363 and 08145434416) if you notice symptoms;
- Above all, let us Keep praying for our state as well as remain disciplined in obeying the Authorities and keep trusting in God. In the end, we shall overcome!

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1314392538758987&id=152473798284206)

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Samakus(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2020
More pictures

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2020
Charity-How not to give

Matthew 6:1-2

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. "So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by NextD18: 7:38am On May 03, 2020
He is a politician.
Politicians give for political reasons.

But generous politicians like him are better than the stingy ones like Tinubu and Ganduje.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by nkwuocha1: 7:38am On May 03, 2020
Ndi Igbo setting the trends.
Odogwu aburo guy name.

But he can still do more as he is a politician and we know they are all thieves! undecidedMany Igbo non politicians are doing way better.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Davash222(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2020
In my next life, I'll still be an Igbo man.

How can one enjoy life or sleep well at night when he/she is not Igbo
Igbo Amaka!

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by nkwuocha1: 7:40am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Charity-How not to give

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. "So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

You want to give out something as physical and huge as this secretly? Many receivers will ask who the giver is before they receive.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2020
This is massive. He's done well

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Davash222(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Charity-How not to give

You're not in the position to tell one how to help people. Shove your sermon in your black asss!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Mightyhaiz: 7:42am On May 03, 2020
Oboy from my calculations,this shii is almost 2billion o

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Samakus(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2020
More pics

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by nkwuocha1: 7:43am On May 03, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Thank him for his kind gesture.
But I'm yet to hear from my Ministers including Ngige

Or are they banned from helping their communities in this trying time?

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Since he joined the satanic party,Ngige moved from being a "short man" to "Short man devil".
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Samakus(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2020
More. Ebube chukwu uzo really tried

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by donbachi(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Thank him for his kind gesture.
But I'm yet to hear from my Ministers including Ngige

Or are they banned from helping their communities in this trying time?

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
arusi okija no dey do dat kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by nkwuocha1: 7:45am On May 03, 2020
Acidosis:

This is massive. He's done well

Acid,he can do better than this.This guy stole well enough to double this pillatives.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

You're not in the position to tell one how to help people. Shove your sermon in your black asss!

I am sure you are impressed by this breadcrumbs, when these palliatives finish, what next for you? Or are these palliatives infinite?
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Samakus(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2020
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J are you seeing what we're seeing?

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by athaboi(f): 7:47am On May 03, 2020
Ebubechukwu uzo ejirozi ego
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

You want to give out something as physical and huge as this secretly? Many receivers will ask who the giver is before they receive.

Who is taking pictures and putting it on social media? This man has an agenda, all these so called palliatives probably will not even dent his weekly allowance, its chump change to him. Nigerians are impressed by breadcrumbs.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Davash222(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

I am sure you are impressed by this breadcrumbs, when these palliatives finish, what next for you? Or are these palliatives infinite?
Let me worry about that. Until then, step aside!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

Let me worry about that. Until then, step aside!

This mindset and mentality is why Nigerians will never overcome. You are impressed by breadcrumbs. This is the same way the satanic politicians campaign during elections, they share bags of rice/garri and 5000 naira and the Nigerian electorate sell their votes for items that are finite and will not pay your bills, send your kids to school. Good luck!!
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by nkwuocha1: 7:50am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Who is taking pictures and putting it on social media? This man has an agenda, all these so called palliatives probably will not even dent his weekly allowance, its chump change to him. Nigerians are impressed by breadcrumbs.

All politicians have an agenda.They are all thieves.But then your argument is flawed as even without putting it out on the media, there are other persons that will still do it.

Again,for a big thief like himself,these are crumbs.

Verdict: They should continue to compete among themselves with their selfish agenda and bring out palliatives to the downtrodden.Rather than eat fat on their loot alone.There are many rich politicians that have not given at all.Its better to give and show it off than not to give at all.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Davash222(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

This mindset and mentality is why Nigerians will never overcome. You are impressed by breadcrumbs. This is the same way the satanic politicians campaign during elections, they share bags of rice/garri and 5000 naira and the Nigerian electorate sell their votes for items that are finite and will not pay your bills, send your kids to school. Good luck!!
Hello, this is just a palliative to help during this period. If every politicians in Nigeria can do half of what this man did, we wouldn't be talking about relaxing the lockdown any time soon.
All the same, Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2020
cheesy

Let's call a spade what it is. Whatever His motives for giving are, ulterior, interior, exterior, posterior, superior, even surveyor e.t.c, the guy try.
Billion van and associates no even attempt.

cool
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

All politicians have an agenda.They are all thieves.But then your argument is flawed as even without putting it out on the media, there are other persons that will still do it.

Again,for a big thief like himself,these are crumbs.

Verdict: They should continue to compete among themselves with their selfish agenda and bring out palliatives to the downtrodden.Rather than eat fat on their loot alone.There are many rich politicians that have not given at all.Its better to give and show it off than not to give at all.

You know what I do agree that the Satanic Political Elite should race to the bottom and use their wealth to provide palliatives. What I disagree with is the absolute gratitude from Nigerians to these satanic thieves who will see this and absolve these Satanic Criminals of all their looting-sins.

Their inflated and bloated salaries/allowances/expenses are monies that should be for all Nigerians not a select few who managed to scam their way into power.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

Hello, this is just a palliative to help during this period. If every politicians in Nigeria can do half of what this man did, we wouldn't be talking about relaxing the lockdown any time soon.
All the same, Igbo Amaka.

Will Nigeria ever overcome? Can Nigeria ever overcome? Are Nigerians ready to overcome? Do Nigerians even want to overcome?

With the gratitude mentality for breadcrumbs from the Satanic Political Elite who are looting away Nigeria's wealth, I am not sure Nigeria is ready to overcome.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Davash222(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Will Nigeria ever overcome? Can Nigeria ever overcome? Are Nigerians ready to overcome? Do Nigerians even want to overcome?

With the gratitude mentality for breadcrumbs from the Satanic Political Elite who are looting away Nigeria's wealth, I am not sure Nigeria is ready to overcome.
Goan sidan.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

Goan sidan.

You are a single-brain-celled simpleton and you have proved my point to the letter. smiley
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by muykem: 8:12am On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
In my next life, I'll still be an Igbo man.

How can one enjoy life or sleep well at night when he/she is not Igbo
Igbo Amaka!
So you will be collecting rice from politicians.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by nkwuocha1: 8:14am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

You know what I do agree that the Satanic Political Elite should race to the bottom and use their wealth to provide palliatives. What I disagree with is the absolute gratitude from Nigerians to these satanic thieves who will see this and absolve these Satanic Criminals of all their looting-sins.

Their inflated and bloated salaries/allowances/expenses are monies that should be for all Nigerians not a select few who managed to scam their way into power.

I agree with you.But will you kill them if they don't give?I don't care about the agenda at this point, hell I'd prefer that agenda moves them into competing with eachother to give more.End results?More palliatives....
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
This is how to roll

If you want to give to the people, give something, they are not beggars neither are you better than them

No be person wey donate one small bag of semovita, abi na the won wey donate 400 cartons of indomie, won come take preaching and calculation kill us grin grin grin grin grin

Kudos, the people from Anambra are lucky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Obaseki Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / I Can't Return N700m Fund- Ize-iyamu / Is Obigbo turning Into Another Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.