Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins (598 Views)

Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap / Gunmen Abduct Twin Children Of Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by bankole200(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2020
The twins of an Ibadan-based popular Muslim cleric Alh. Taofeek Akewugbagold, have been released.

Akewugbagold disclosed this in a post on his Facebook page in the early hours of Sunday

The post reads: “ALHAMDULILLAH! AT 5.30 AM OF SUNDAY 3RD MAY, MY ABDUCTED TWIN KIDS ARE RELEASED TO ME BESIDE A BUSH AFTER 8DAYS IN AN UNKNOWN LAND. THANKS TO U ALL FOR FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT, JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN. ABERE MI BO SINU OKUN, OLOUN YO PADA FUN MI.”

Recall that the twins were kidnapped at their parents’ house at about 8:30 pm in Ojoo area of the capital city last Saturday.

Akewugbagold, who hails from Oyo West Local Government, was chairman of the Oyo State Pilgrims Welfare Board (Muslim Wing) during the two-term tenure of the immediate past Governor, Abiola Ajimobi.

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by xreal: 8:02am On May 03, 2020
How much was paid ?
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by Enoch07: 8:04am On May 03, 2020
we thank allah

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by Pastorayojide(f): 8:26am On May 03, 2020
I bless the lord for this miracle, we are pastors based in bayelsa , but we have been holding prayers session for the release of this twin. We prayed seriously and God answered from heaven. We are celebrating their release. The lord will keep protecting you twins in Jesus name. My soul is so happy
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by justt: 8:50am On May 03, 2020
Pastorayojide:
I bless the lord for this miracle, we are pastors based in bayelsa , but we have been holding prayers session for the release of this twin. We prayed seriously and God answered from heaven. We are celebrating their release. The lord will keep protecting you twins in Jesus name. My soul is so happy

God bless you sir.
I'm so excited to hear this!
Someone was asking above how much they paid. Does that really matter?
I heard the news on the radio and immediately I called my wife and we interceded on their behalf.
Thank God for his intervention.
May the Lord's name be praised!
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by Yobabad: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
We the good people of Biafra will not speak ill of the little children despite the fact that we don't like their fathers occupation, thank God for their safety
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Free Popular Oyo Islamic Cleric’s Twins by BroOptimist(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2020
bankole200:

The twins of an Ibadan-based popular Muslim cleric Alh. Taofeek Akewugbagold, have been released.

Akewugbagold disclosed this in a post on his Facebook page in the early hours of Sunday

The post reads: “ALHAMDULILLAH! AT 5.30 AM OF SUNDAY 3RD MAY, MY ABDUCTED TWIN KIDS ARE RELEASED TO ME BESIDE A BUSH AFTER 8DAYS IN AN UNKNOWN LAND. THANKS TO U ALL FOR FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT, JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN. ABERE MI BO SINU OKUN, OLOUN YO PADA FUN MI.”

Recall that the twins were kidnapped at their parents’ house at about 8:30 pm in Ojoo area of the capital city last Saturday.

Akewugbagold, who hails from Oyo West Local Government, was chairman of the Oyo State Pilgrims Welfare Board (Muslim Wing) during the two-term tenure of the immediate past Governor, Abiola Ajimobi.

Alhamdulilah Robil Aalamin.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Policeman Kills Colleagues In Shooting Spree / Uwa's Unfortunate Demise Another Perspective / Video - White Man Beaten To Coma After Calling A Black Man Nigga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.