Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism (2964 Views)

Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Naijahitvibes(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2020
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by ikh777: 8:59am On May 03, 2020
father must be a cultist to have such anger... and should be arrested.
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Azyne(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
That's why it's always good to manage anger. He probably acted impulsively and he'll regret this in the long run. Everyone has a chance of repentance. Even if it's slim but it's always there
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Thomthom(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2020
After papa don sell land train you finish... waiting him gain be say u don blend....

4 Likes

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Paulot001: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
Two wrong make the matter worse
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by MurderX: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
A 61 year old man Joshua Okafor has been arrested by the Abia state police Command for shooting his 24 year Old son to death.

The father of the deceased disclosed “ i killed him because he joined a cult group, if I don’t take that decision now he will sooner or later be a threat to the society.

To me I believe i took the right decision because after i heard he joined cultism, i sat him down, talked to him as a father, but he slapped me and said if I don’t leave him alone he will be the one to kill me, I don’t know what came over him, I don’t know who brainwashed him but I won’t watch while he goes around taking someone else’s life.

If I don’t stop that now, there is no day his rival won’t kill his siblings, there is no day he won’t turn to an armed robber, just few days ago, he raped a 16 year old girl, he was arrested for stealing a generator, last week as well he stabbed a fuel attendant and was locked up for 4 days.

For how long will I continue to be in and out of police station just because of him, i need to put an end to the bad life he chose so peace could reign in my home and in the society

https://pulsemedia.com.ng/father-shoot-son-to-dead-for-joining-cultism

2 Likes

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by otipoju(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2020
Good father. ...depends on how you see as am

1 Like

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by ZorGBUooeh: 11:21am On May 03, 2020
Nice one sir

cultism is the problem With Nigerian youths..Youths are the leaders and hope of tomorrow if 75% of dem waste there life's on cultism then there is no hope for Nigerias

imagine the number of people he will kill had it bin the good fada didn't stop him
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by adecz: 12:04pm On May 03, 2020
Good job.

A cultist child is no different from
an armed robber..

What will you do a child who
disobeys you & becomes a robber?

Cultists that go about hacking
& killing other people's children
just for the bragging rights..

2 Likes

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by sectorv212: 12:26pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Hoodbilonia: 12:36pm On May 03, 2020
I like this man
No time.
Problem child gone 4ever
Man
Man
Manslaughter charges
U go join dem awaiting trial gang
Condemed criminal
And of cos stinky watery real watery beans
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Barryseal: 2:09pm On May 03, 2020
I admire this man. The matter will die down and nothing will happen. Fantastic decision

1 Like

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by greatbuc(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2020
He just made killing a wayward child very admirable. He knows he would be killed or jailed for life but he will gladly die than to let his reckless offspring put his other children and the villagers at risk. I can't wait for the rest of the story
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by dragunov: 2:17am On May 05, 2020
otipoju:

It was a hard decision to make. He slapped his old man? Raped? Stabbed? Already a violent criminal. The old man did the right thing to end him.

May we not have children who ignore our trainings and investings.
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Danelo(m): 2:38am On May 05, 2020
I don't know what will happen now...

Maybe his gang members will want his father dead for killing their man
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Godfullsam(m): 4:11am On May 05, 2020
God please don't give me a child tha will make life difficult for me.
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Nobody: 8:41am On May 05, 2020
Its a sad one but one thing I'm sure of is that the son might have really been a bone in the neck. We used to have some neighbors back then, and a son of his was a cultist, dreaded one at that. The heartache the young man caused led the man to his early grave. Let's just pray to God to give us children we can handle. I remembered how my dad always threatened to kill, disown any daughter of his that wants to bring shame to the family especially the unwanted pregnancy shame cheesy
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Skmoda360(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Its a sad one but one thing I'm sure of is that the son might have really been a bone in the neck. We used to have some neighbors back then, and a son of his was a cultist, dreaded one at that. The heartache the young man caused led the man to his early grave. Let's just pray to God to give us children we can handle. I remembered how my dad always threatened to kill, disown any daughter of his that wants to bring shame to the family especially the unwanted pregnancy shame cheesy
So what now happened?.....did you bring any? grin

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Skmoda360(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2020
otipoju:

That's a good father from my own angle and bros well said....gbam!!!

Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Skmoda360(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2020
ikh777:
father must be a cultist to have such anger... and should be arrested.
Wetin this one dey talk now?.....which cultist? The father did the right thing.
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Nobody: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

So what now happened?.....did you bring any? grin

Hehehehe.....I didn't ooo grin, abided by the warnings all through school and youth service days, lols. Grown now but I'm I don't like shame, so I'm waiting patiently for my husband.
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by irunoko(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2020
He for no kill am na.e for wait for his son's gang to do the killing.

Eventually a cultist life span is shorter than Samsung phone.na die he go still die but it shouldn't have come from you
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Hehehehe.....I didn't ooo grin, abided by the warnings all through school and youth service days, lols. Grown now but I'm I don't like shame, so I'm waiting patiently for my husband.
grin grin grin grin thats a good one......daddy will be proud of you. wink
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

grin grin grin grin thats a good one......daddy will be proud of you. wink

cool
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by illicit(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2020
I support that man that's the best thing to do.
it's just the law that won't see things his way
Re: Father Shoot Son To Dead For Joining Cultism by Paulynez(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2020
Son=cultist Father=marlian

(1) (Reply)

Bank Manager Shot Dead After Being Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife(video / Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) / Man Receives Beating Of His Life After Kicking Soldier Gallon At Filling .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.