Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) (2961 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Update From . COM

The vigilante group known as Bakassi Boys has returned to the South East years after the group was disbanded.

The group was seen going around in Awka in two vans, singing and warning criminals, DailyTrust reports.

A source told the publication: "The boys came mainly for alleged cult groups which have taken over Awka town in recent time without any response from the Police. I think they were invited by traders."

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ikenga Tochukwu, said he was not aware of the development, according to the publication. The PPRO, however, said that the police is ready to work with any stakeholder in security.

A Senior Police Officer, who spoke to DailyTrust on condition of anonymity, said some security men arrived at the state, but failed to confirm if they were sent by the government.

The source said, "That is the only thing I can tell you, for now. Let’s see how things work out in the days and weeks to come."

Bakassi Boys have been known to carry out extrajudicial killings.

Source: DAILY TRUST NEWSPAPER

Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Different shades of ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Ever8090: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
E don be, at least we will know who is for the Biafra struggle and who is hiding behind it to carryout evil for their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Starzo: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
e don red for petty thieves
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by realstars: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good And Fine.
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by zubimete(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tommorow is pregnant;
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by FirstProphet: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
I see a lot of heads...

Without bodies.
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Komu1048(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102747234:
Update From . COM

The vigilante group known as Bakassi Boys has returned to the South East years after the group was disbanded.

The group was seen going around in Awka in two vans, singing and warning criminals, DailyTrust reports.

A source told the publication: "The boys came mainly for alleged cult groups which have taken over Awka town in recent time without any response from the Police. I think they were invited by traders."

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ikenga Tochukwu, said he was not aware of the development, according to the publication. The PPRO, however, said that the police is ready to work with any stakeholder in security.

A Senior Police Officer, who spoke to DailyTrust on condition of anonymity, said some security men arrived at the state, but failed to confirm if they were sent by the government.

The source said, "That is the only thing I can tell you, for now. Let’s see how things work out in the days and weeks to come."

Bakassi Boys have been known to carry out extrajudicial killings.

Source: DAILY TRUST NEWSPAPER

This is a confirmation that the NA r winning the war against UGM/ESN/IPOB they are calling for re-enforcement in the name of Bakassi boys

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by big7: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Komu1048:

This is a confirmation that the NA r winning the war against UGM/ESN/IPOB they are calling for re-enforcement in the name of Bakassi boys

Oga Read what you wrote again if it makes sense then reply.

4 Likes

Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hope Uzodinma will be assassinated very soon by IPOB terrorists.

Don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm telling you now, because I know they'll come out to deny being responsible.
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Sultty(m): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2021
fake news everywhere
buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by columbus007(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Erasing those dot in the circle grin
Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
zubimete:
Tommorow is pregnant;

We do not know what it will give birth to, yet.

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys Return To The South East (photo) by Jostoman: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Hope Uzodinma will be assassinated very soon by IPOB terrorists.

Don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm telling you now, because I know they'll come out to deny being responsible.
for your mind now you will think you are making sense o.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Kind Of Debit Alert Is This(pics)!!!egabmi Ohhh / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) / SA Mom Kills Her 3 Kids After "Traumatic Quarantine" In New Zealand (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.