Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes (469 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "Buhari is very sick" - Kemi Olunoyo / Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes by AmuDimpka: 9:49am On May 03, 2020
It seems that Twitter ain't laughing...Kemi Olunoyo account has been yanked off Twitter after she made a wrong accusations that Kanu is death ...now it seems she opened a new account with paltry less than 400 followers .

Chai !

We can't say why the account is terminated , but what we know is that she has been silent lately! THE IPOB with their crew didn't even respond to her .... whatever these IPOB guys are up to time will tell

Re: After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes by babseg(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
See Biafra achievement grin
Re: After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes by immaq8(f): 10:17am On May 03, 2020
don't toy with the lion's tail wether sleeping or dead

2 Likes

Re: After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes by obiekunie2: 10:51am On May 03, 2020
angry

bia ndi ipob unu na asu oyibo gbanu mbo na echeki ife unu ne de!

angry
Re: After Face-off With Kanu, Kemi Olunoyo Account Goes by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2020
Mumu Kemi turn death messenger

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Govt Suspends Doctor, Shuts Down Hospital Over Death Of Aide / Urhobo, Biafra, Oduduwa And The Sins Of Old / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Reportedly Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.