Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri (28919 Views)

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Reno omokri on X gave a jab to Obidient who want to silence him
Dear
@Ezesuji

Thank you for your feedback. Let me tell you something Nigerians don't know. Do you see that trap that your Nnamdi Kanu fell for in Kenya? It was set for both of us. The trap caught him. It did not get me.

Please fact-check me. I was the first person to inform the world that Nnamdi Kanu was abducted from Kenya. Assume I am a liar and Google it. How did I know? Because I would have also been a victim. But wisdom made me reject a strange offer to speak in Kenya for vast sums of money.

The same wisdom will preserve my life from your plots.

"Wisdom and money can get you almost anything, but only wisdom can save your life."-Ecclesiastes 7:12.

Ara oko fe pa oko iya won! Won o mo pe ogbon ju owo lo!

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by rintileri: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Liar cheesy

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Jostoman: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Digriz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Anybody replying this idiot on his Twitter page is a fellow mumu.
He needs attention and the best thing is to ignore him totally.

284 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rubbish talk. Broke man looking for appointment

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by b3llo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol... You go soon enter hand

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by TemplarLandry: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
😁 Omo ogbon ni Reno yi.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
This man is really broken.. grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by AntiWailer: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
so na money dem take trap our leader ?

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by yarimo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nnamdi KANU is after money

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Sultanofpiglets: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Now its Official.

This man is a certified worthless failure.

He has left Peter Obi, now its Nnamdi Kanu.

God exposes them with their own foolishness.

Zombies, see as una guy don cast again...

Very worthless RENO..spits

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Japa007: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
"But I used my cowardice rather"

The COWARD didn't make any sense wink.
Maybe he was running away from his fulani masters, that's thier modus operandi (COWARDS) grin..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Donaldoni: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Interesting smiley
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Nzubeolisa(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
FG should give Reno a job, man has talked alot recently

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by IduNaOba: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na so
This guy Don ment las las

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by talented321: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Does this man take colos...
Morbeta11:
This man is really broken.. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by benuejosh: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
So Kanu is mumu!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2023
b3llo:
Lol... You go soon enter hand
why are you threatening Reno omokri? Seun Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique OAm4j rule 2 and 3...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Thundafireseun: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
why are you threatening Reno omokri? Seun Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique OAm4j rule 2 and 3...

You need to accept JESUS as your lord and Savior

11 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by maticar: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Is this one normal so?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Racoon(m): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2023
"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh......"

9 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by limeta(f): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Is all in your head Reno
Buhari did not even know of your existence
You playing it like you somebody but you no body

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Nonybb: 2:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Useless attention seeking buffoon

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Digriz:
we will not ignore him

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Rubbish talk. Broke man looking for appointment
Reno Omokri is living good, he has travelled to many places that your lineage will never be

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Wisereborn: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
I was the first person to inform the world that Nnamdi Kanu was abducted from Kenya. Assume I am a liar and Google it
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1703134070681579569
You could easily have snitched on him undecided

You, Wike, Adeyanju, Wole Soyinka and Fani Kayode are one treacherous snake the wise should actually avoid at all cost!!!

Trusting you guys is the biggest mistake anyone would ever make!!!

People like you knows nothing about loyalty, you can only be loyal to money!!!

Anywhere belle face people

For all I know you can be in Tinubu's camp today doing the same thing undecided

No one sang Obi's praise more than you when you were in his camp

Anyone that would dine with you go dey use long spoon

You are so evil that you have to hide under pastorship undecided

Hmmm you are a very dangerous animal undecided nothing but a dark messenger!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Wisereborn: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Before now, Reno Omokri was everywhere saying nothing but kind words about Nnamdi Kanu oooo

Immediately he was captured, we all saw the sudden change undecided

Lesson to all: Be careful of those you surround yourself with

It's obvious that Nnamdi KANU took you and Fani Kayode in as friends undecided you definitely knew about that trip and encouraged him to fall into it.

You look innocent but you are nothing but evil

A big lesson to the wise!!!
May God continue to save from from all Judas Iscariot 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

21 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Digriz:

Doesn't change the fact that Rabbi Kanusberg was set up and caught like a rat using bait.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Wisereborn: 5:14am On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Doesn't change the fact that Rabbi Kanusberg was set up and caught like a rat using bait.
He was set up undecided fact!!!

But anyone can be in "rabbi Kanusberg" shoes tomorrow

Even you!!! It is well!
If you like, continue to surround yourself with people like Reno undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

He was set up undecided fact!!!

But anyone can be in "rabbi Kanusberg" shoes tomorrow

Even you!!!

Terrorist.

Kanu will double his hunchback in kirikiri

Obi will never be president

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Wisereborn: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Kanu will double his hunchback in kirikiri
Obi will never be president
grin grin grin they are known figure but who knows you

Obi doesn't need the presidency, it's Nigerians that are calling on Obi to preside

Stop talking like God cause you don't know tomorrow!!!

18 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by nothingspoil70: 5:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin they are known figure but who knows you

Obi doesn't need the presidency, it's Nigerians that are calling on Obi to preside

Stop talking like God cause you don't know tomorrow!!!
dis your cry don do now abeg

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.