Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre (19415 Views)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Christmasdon(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2020
Best idea coming from serap like when p square of defunct releasing a hit track.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
Dream on, assets that they have all shared.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by forreal05: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
What about the old secretariat in Ikoyi. That building is just wasting away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by tfelicityk(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2020
Good ideology...
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by forreal05: 11:02am On May 03, 2020
What about the old secretariat in Ikoyi? That building is just wasting away.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by jumper524(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2020
Ussycool:
Nice idea.
But oga at top will say nah.

And Ganduje has rejected a hospital donated to the state to serve as an isolation center by his political rival.

I will love to donate my 2 bedroom mud flat to FG.
read verified news.
Ganduje never rejected kwankwaso offer..
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by thundafire: 11:03am On May 03, 2020
Then where will dey politicians stay then,incase u don't know so many of the houses have been sold at give away prices
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by oyeb15: 11:03am On May 03, 2020
Stolen assets that have been re-stolen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by prestige101: 11:04am On May 03, 2020
Nice thoughts,but the official paper work may take up to a month or more.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Mbataku96(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2020
It's a brilliant idea, desperate times desperate actions.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Corporate2020: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
And they should start with Tinubu...

Can you list any Tinubu's house that the Court has declared forfeited to FG or you just want to be unfortunate in life ni?
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by afecgivers: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
vikkeee:
As if the federal govt will even listen

Because they haven't confiscate the writer's property.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Nobody: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
Property wey dem don settle for back
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2020
Advising a deaf man is like flogging a dead horse... Ineffective grin
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Burruchaga71(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2020
Confiscated stolen assets have been allocated to some senior Government officials... Dey there de wait.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Kingrefreshed: 11:09am On May 03, 2020
Tobbydhayor90:

http://serap-nigeria.org/covid-19-serap-asks-buhari-to-use-confiscated-stolen-assets-as-isolation-centres.ngo/

Please let us all make sacrifices okay. Lets donate from our heart.

I am donating my gandpas shrine and my Acces bank account.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by OgbanjeProphet: 11:09am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

Can you list any Tinubu's house that the Court has declared forfeited to FG?
we don't need any court declaration... We know the thieves.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by John360comng: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
Serap has a point though.

With the recent compulsory use of essential items that will keep you protected from Covid-19.
We have got you, your loved ones, employees, religious members, etcetera so you don't get arrested by the Police and made to pay hard by the law.

1) Surgical Nose Masks (50pcs Disposable 3-Layered Breathable Protection mask) Stop using all these Bra cloth masks that doesn't protect you and you put you all at risk.

2) KN95 Face Mask to prevent Covid-19

3) Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product purchase through us.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2020
The only time Serap has ever made sense in the history of Nigeria

May be they just received small sense as the controller is gone
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by FactFox22: 11:13am On May 03, 2020
@Weber

I'm building the thread. Get ready with your info but book two or 3 spaces immediately you see the thread cos he will be there to talk trash. I will quote you in my first post

Don't quote this comment he's following you but not me
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2020
If only there is any confiscated houses ,..all could be audio gara gara from the Covik birus group of company
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by livingoracle: 11:16am On May 03, 2020
Tobbydhayor90:

http://serap-nigeria.org/covid-19-serap-asks-buhari-to-use-confiscated-stolen-assets-as-isolation-centres.ngo/

Hello, good spirited citizens of Nigeria.
My name is Frank, and am based in Lagos at the moment. I have been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, and I have reached out to NCDC, the Governor of Lagos State (Babajide Sanwo-Olu), Lagos State Ministry ofHealth, Ministry of Information, Guardian Newspaper, NTA News Now, Channels TV, and I have also called 080097000010 (NCDC Toll Free Number), all to no available.

I regret being a Nigerian, if they don't reach out to me as soon as possible, I will end up infecting hundreds of people. I must have infected a whole lot of people. The government is playing to the gallery and politicising this. I don't know anyone in the government that can assist me. What the government says on media is different from what they do.

I'm calling on all good spirited Nigerians to help me broadcast ans share this information and reach put to relevant authorities before I drown souls with this monster.

You can reach me on WhatsApp 08110666662

Please, HELP!
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Achorise: 11:17am On May 03, 2020
Perfect.
But may not work because most seizures are political moves which will be settled behind closed doors.
And given back to the owners after a favorable negotiations.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by NaijadrivaCars: 11:17am On May 03, 2020
This SERAP seem to say the nice things while government people seem out of touch.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by sniperr007(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2020
vikkeee:
As if the federal govt will even listen

They can't even..
Things they have sold to themselves.
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by Isoduwa(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Imagine non of them could think of those recovered properties to be used as isolation centres abi those properties na for decoration This is what u get when u have those old people who are suppose to be babysitting their grandchildren run the affairs of a nation..none of them can't even think towards that way but can think of begging people to release their properties for isolation abeg person wey get property dey follow una share una loots

If you voted Buhari the old man and now you are saying all this na corona virus go kill you
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by apexx4871: 11:19am On May 03, 2020
[color=#] 3618795[/color]
Re: COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre by quiteboy(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2020
Audio assets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / ThisDay Editors To Dele Alake, Onanuga: You Cannot Bully Or Silence Free Press / Fuel Subsidy Removal, Forex Unification: We’re On Track – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.