Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers (432 Views)

Zenith Bank Has Done It Again! / Pastors Has Turn Churches To Their Own Personal Business In Nigeria / Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers by Miwasky: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
I don’t know wether it is only me or is happening to other people..
The rate at which access bank is stealing from my account is becoming alarming .

This deductions ranges from transfer charges of N53 and N26 per transfer then 450 ATM maintenance and finally 750 postal stamp .

This is highly unprofessional and unethical and should be rejected out rightly .

Imagine when they deduct 750 multiply by say 100,000 customers? And yet they are firing people.

Re: Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2020
That is how bank remove there charge for the month
Postal charge means all the transactions you did they wil have to remove posta charge on it

Since you use current account
Re: Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers by yanabasee1(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2020
Same access bank debited me for ATM card when my card was yet to expire and since then I was unable to use the card... Went to their branch office to get the card and I was told that the money was withdrawn from the head office and I had to pay to get another card....

Now, I receive double quarterly card maintenance fee... from their head office and from the branch that issued me the card....

Access is losing it... I so much prefer Diamond bank to access.... I really missed diamond bank with all my heart❤️
Re: Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers by HundHunter(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2020
I think Access bank is going under, trying to rake in money at all levels aggressively.

Their superficial Covid-19 contribution will be deducted fom customers account.
Re: Access Bank Has Turn To Cooperate Robbers by Heineken(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2020
Gtbank is also crazy now. That was how they scattered my last 1k I had plans for last week. I can't forgive them.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How A Rare Pink Elephant Was Caught On Camera / Grassrootsig Celebrates The Husband Of Their Benefactoress As He Adds Another Yr / Account got hacked, just retrieved it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.