Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? (1883 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Which Polytechnic In Nigeria Accept Second Choice And Will Be Given Admission. / Which University In Nigeria Accept 2.2 Master Degree For Direct Phd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Saao(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2020
Hello everyone,

I may later in the years to come go for my PhD outside Nigeria and I have deficiency in my waec.
Did the universities outside Nigeria accept neco result for admission?
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 03, 2020
No.Not at all
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by edoairways: 1:11pm On May 03, 2020
Yes they do
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by NDSMELODY(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2020
Some one said yes,another one said no which one is correct now
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Ejusni(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2020
I don't know
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Cool83(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2020
tyler365:
No.Not at all
have you ever presented it in any foreign university
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Saao(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2020
tyler365:
No.Not at all
OK were you denied before or someone close to you?
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by PetersKID(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
tyler365:
No.Not at all
not all
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Saao(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
edoairways:
Yes they do
did you applied in a foreign university and you were accepted or someone close to you did?
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Saao(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
PetersKID:

not all
so how did you know? Sorry for too many questions, just want to be sure
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by masonpotatoe: 5:51pm On May 03, 2020
Yes they do accept NECO. I applied using it for both my BSc and MSc in the UK. For MSc, their interest was in BSc transcript and certificate. They will ask for result checking scratch card and your exam number etc so as to login and verify the results themselves.

For PhD, I don’t think they will really care about your SSCE. They will focus more on your MSc, and maybe your BSc. They are more interested in your research proposal and if any lecturer is willingly to take you (depends).

2 Likes

Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by edoairways: 7:14pm On May 03, 2020
Saao:
did you applied in a foreign university and you were accepted or someone close to you did?
Yes
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by Saao(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2020
masonpotatoe:
Yes they do accept NECO. Applied using it for my BSc in the UK. For my MSc in the UK too, they just asked for my BSc transcript and certificate. Though they will ask for result checking scratch card and your exam number and co so as to login and verify the results themselves.

For PhD, I don’t think they will really care about your SSCE. They will focus more on your MSc, maybe BSc and particularly your research proposal and if any lecturer is willingly to take you (depends).
thanks alot, i appreciate
Re: Did Universities Outside Nigeria Accept Neco? by nikkyskiddies: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks for your response, it was very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Gce Is Out! / no / Uniben Past Post Utme Questions And Admission Processing 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.