Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Are Today Christians Afraid Of Tribulation And Trials? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Today Christians Afraid Of Tribulation And Trials? (122 Views)

A Deep Revelation Of Tribulation, 8 Hours Earthquake, 3 Days Of Darkness Etc / Deuteronomy 30, The Great Tribulation, And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Today Christians Afraid Of Tribulation And Trials? by Jokerman(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
This is a question I ask especially in this pandemic crisis around the world today

Now government of the world has issued that no churches would be opened, and all Christians including G.Os have shut down the activities of God.

Pertinent Questions

1. Will the early apostles of God have closed down the activities of God like this? Let's see what the apostles had to say;

Acts 5:27-29 "And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men".

Remember what Like the doctor said,:
Acts 14:22: Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Now we know these are the responses that led to the tribulation and trials of the early apostles, can today Christians pass through tribulation

2. Is it not during times like these that the power of God is supposed to be showcased. How can Satan hold down the church like this through fear of death and everyone is running? Honestly how can sinners see our faith and turn to God. Both the righteous and sinners are both running away from death, rather than face tribulation with great faith like the apostles of old, and make testimony like St Paul: Romans 8:35-39

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

Probably it's better the rapture comes before tribulation because I don't think today Christians can stand any tribulation. However we know that it's with much tribulation, that one can enter God's kingdom. Covid-19 is one of such, and y'all are running....

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Today Christians Afraid Of Tribulation And Trials? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 03, 2020

This is a Generation of Pizza and iceCream Christians and Believers. They claim to know GOD, they Claim to be pastors and so on but they Cannot Act what they believe...

A Generation of Fearful Believers who have all the Theological training and all that but powerless in the things of the Spirit..

A Generation of people who claim to know JESUS CHRIST but are afraid to stake their lives for The JESUS they claim to know..

Where are the Daniels of old who despite the law of the King against Praying opened up His house and Prayed not Minding the Dearh sentence of being put in the Lion Den?

Where are the Apostles of Old who were beaten and flogged for Preaching the Gospel and they came out and Continued preaching

Where are the Apostle Pauls of this Generation who despite being told that going to Jerusalem May put his life in Danger

And He said" I am willing not only to be beaten but to Die for the Name of JESUS

Where are the Queen Esthers? Queen Esther Said " I will go into the King which is not According to the law and if I Perish I Perish!

Where are the Shadrach, Meshach and Abednago who said " O king we are not Careful to Answer thee in this Matter! Our GOD whom we serve is Able to Deliver us but Even if HE Won't , we will not Bow down to the image you have Set up!

Where are the Stephans who while he was being killed for the Name of JESUS, He said "Father, Forgive them for they know not what they do"

Where are James who were put in Prision and killed for the Name of JESUS..

Where are the Prophet Jeremiah's of this Generation who will be bold to speak the Word of the Lord not Minding being thrown into the Pit

Where are the Peters and Johns of this Generation who will beaten with stripes for the Gospel, they come out and continue !

O My JESUS! HAVE MERCY ON US!!

Today what we see are Pizza and Burger Christians..
a Little Plague and they are all hiding to save their lives...
Some Criticize you for Speaking out!
Others tel you they are Prophets and attend the 4 biggest Pentecostal Churches..

JESUS said in Matthew 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Luke 17:33
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Believers Wake up from your Slumber!!

JESUS is not Coming for a Dead and lukewarm Church or Dead and lukewarm Believers..

You cannot save the life you are trying to save..

To Live is Christ To Die is Gain!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , May 8, 2020 / Odm / Let Jesus Carry Your Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.