Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,244 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Covid19 &my Personal Reflections - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid19 &my Personal Reflections (233 Views)

My Personal Experience Using Chatgpt: An AI Chatbot That Thinks Like Human / Reflections On Media Transformation In Africa* By Stanley Chukwuemeka Okereafor / Reflections On #NDDF2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 &my Personal Reflections by bergs2: 12:47pm On May 03, 2020
Prevention they say is better than cure. With over 3million people already infected by the novel corona virus and with over 200thousand fatalities, the war against this pandemic seems not to have been abated regardless of all the sophisticated schemes already provided by humans.
First, it was the social/physical distancing, then afterwards was the total lock down. When the former seems not to be working, the latter was then imposed globally infringing on the most enjoyed human right:the right to movement and consequently association.
Moreover, several nations have introduced even stricter measures alongside the traditional guidelines provided by WHO all in a bid to put a stop to the ravaging/ubiquitous human enemy.
But the question in the mind of concerned persons even in the face of the soaring cases of infection and death would likely be: are we winning this war; are we nearing the end if this dark tunnel?
Amongst these questions, however, one personal observation I have made is that humanity has seemed ever united against this common enemy regardless of race, color, economic control and other factors. Nobody wants to be left at the rear end of this battle. Interestingly, no one wants to be left behind.
However, there is a parallel war ongoing which no one seems to pay attention to; though deadlier and more ubiquitously infectious. Surprisingly, no one seems to be raising any concern or attention over this imminently human virus. And more surprisingly, every one is infected: no one is free.
More so, there is no guarantee of self isolation from this much deadlier virus. [b]No need for anyone to be infected before being quarantined: everyone is infected. [/b]It is as old as life and existence and none is obviously winning the war. All the schemes of science and technology can't afford deliverance from the impending death awaiting everything and everyone already infected.
This is the ravaging war between humanity and sin. It is by all measure more infectious than all the family is SARS put together.
And since all is infected and there is no vaccine for it, how then can anyone be free?
The only vaccine provided against sin and its powers is the cross of Jesus. He had to taste the terror of sin itself---death, for him to set us at liberty. This happened while God became a man in other to die and bring rescue for all.
But just like every vaccine, the recipient must agree to its use and effect willingly without force. Every one who must be free and protected must embrace the finished work of Jesus on the cross by simple faith of trusting Jesus and putting all faith in him.
The war against sin is already won. Just believe.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Choice / Have You Ever Been Scamed By A Family Member ? Share Your Experience!!! / Do You Think Hairstyles Has Anything To Do With Ones Maturity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.