Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Personal Experience Using Chatgpt: An AI Chatbot That Thinks Like Human - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Personal Experience Using Chatgpt: An AI Chatbot That Thinks Like Human (636 Views)

Chatgpt: The Free AI Chatbot That Can Hold A Conversation Just Like A Human! / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich / Man Shares Photos Of Monkey He Just Killed That Looks Like Human In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Experience Using Chatgpt: An AI Chatbot That Thinks Like Human by amedino(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you how absolutely mind-blowing ChatGPT is. It's a large language model trained by OpenAI that's able to hold conversations with people in a way that's almost indistinguishable from a human.

When I first started talking to ChatGPT, I was blown away by how well it was able to understand and respond to my questions and statements. It was able to follow along with the conversation and provide intelligent and thoughtful responses.

One of the things that really amazed me was its ability to remember previous parts of the conversation and use that information to inform its responses. This made it feel like I was having a real conversation with another person, rather than just talking to a machine.

I also found that ChatGPT was able to provide knowledgeable responses to a wide range of topics. Whether I was asking about current events, science, or even just making small talk, ChatGPT was able to hold its own and provide interesting and informative responses.

Overall, I think ChatGPT is an amazing example of the capabilities of modern artificial intelligence. It's truly mind-blowing to see a machine that can hold a conversation with a human in such a natural and intelligent way. I can't wait to see what else ChatGPT will be able to do in the future.

Read more https://tjreads.com/chatgpt-the-free-ai-chatbot-that-can-hold-a-conversation-just-like-a-human/

https://tjreads.com/chatgpt-the-ai-powered-chatbot-revolutionizing-the-music-industry-with-its-ability-to-write-lyrics-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Play Anywhere, Anytime With Unblocked Games 66 EZ / Great Minds / Plz Some One Needs Help: Help: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.