Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Realities Of Redemption! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Realities Of Redemption! (381 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Realities Of Redemption! by PWGLTD(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2020
• CHRISTOCENTRIC MEAL
• DR ABEL DAMINA
• SATURDAY, MAY 02, 2020

• THE REALITY OF OUR REDEMPTION

Having established redemption and how Jesus achieved it, we have seen that the believer’s role in redemption is to believe the gospel. The believer did not have to work for it- it is God’s doing from start to finish.

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

The believer’s responsibility must be to have a complete understanding of every good thing which is in him in Christ.

Having understood this, the believer must then continue to speak concerning all that Christ has done. He has to constantly confess all that Christ has done.

There would be times when even fellow believers would bring contrary information to what Christ has done and tell the believer he needs to do something to stay redeemed or to confess his sins to stay saved; at this time, the believer needs to put the word of God on his lips in order to build confidence in the word.

The believer’s responsibility must be, to take the word of God as true and speak concerning what Christ has done. So, at every point the believer must hold God’s word as it is in truth concerning redemption.

He must say I am the redeemed, my sins have been paid for forever. Nothing is required of me. My conscience has been purged from dead works to serve the living God.

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

The words, “giving thanks to his name” means confessing his name. That is, the believer would say what the word has said concerning him continually.

The reality of redemption is such that the believer must see beyond all reasonable doubt, beyond the experiences of man and even his own, that what Christ did is once and for all and for that reason, he is redeemed once and for all.

CONFESSION: My sins are forgiven forever. The redemption I have is forever. It is not temporal and it has no expiry date. Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Condemn Child Marriage Are Ignorant - Sheikh Abdulmalik Ibn Muhammad / Church Giving And unbiblical Practices / Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.