Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (822 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 1:19pm On May 03, 2020
As a christian I attend crusades and services where after the prayer of the man of God many people come out to give mind blowing tesimonies like blind eyes receiving sight, deaf ears hearing, dumb people speaking, shorter limbs growing out to become equal with the other and many more.

Personally, I haven't really, but something happened to my younger brother some years ago that made me believe in miracles.......He was an ulcer patient and because of that couldn't eat a lot of things. Whenever the pain starts he won't be able to stand upright until the pain goes away. This sickness disturbed him for quite a while and like you know ulcer doesn't heal that easily.
One day we were in church, I was watching my brother and saw how he was acting so I got the premonition that he was in pain. When it was time to pray he stood to go out but my mum stopped him so he stood there, bent over and supported himself with the chair in front of him but immediately after the prayer he stood upright and walked out. When we were outside he told me he can't feel any pain. We got home and he ate food with plenty of pepper unlike him and didn't feel any pain. And uptil now that was the end of that sickness.

My question is have you ever received such miracle that sounds like a lie or do u know somebody that has....or have you ever witnessed these kind of things happen first hand? Plz share your experiences. Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by MightySparrow: 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
Yes, glory to Jesus. I was a sceptic back then in the university. A brother had invited me to his fellowship and I didn't like being late to meetings or classes. So I arrived the class where the said fellowship would take place about five minutes earlier and met some people there holding a meeting. They were christians and I became confused about the time giving to me thinking I was late. Anyway, I entered while the fellowship was saying final prayer. The fellow saying the prayer asked those who were sick to lay hands on their heads I was not expecting anything to happen. Then, like a cold water ran through my body, ten years migrane disappeared since 1988. Jesus is real. Then the group of the person that invited me began to arrive oneby one for the meeting I came for. Glory to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by joinpreneur(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
Glory!
Realities in Christ whoever doubts it needs a deliverance by the word.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by paulGrundy(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
what is nairaland's obsession with miracles lately?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by festwiz(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:
what is nairaland's obsession with miracles lately?

Anything to keep their lies (faith) burning since no pastor has cured anyone of the pandemic that has kept churches locked for 2 months and counting. This is a time when anyone as a "Christian" should ask themselves and religious leaders the hard questions.

But they won't.

At times like these when they're beginning to try to come to terms that their religion is a lie, they look for false hopes and claims that it isn't. People are scared of change you see and so many Christians do not want to see that they've had it wrong their whole lives and now, are desperately looking for reasons to cling to what little of the fantastic lie they can find.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
MightySparrow:
Yes, glory to Jesus. I was a sceptic back then in the university. A brother had invited me to his fellowship and I didn't like being late to meetings or classes. So I arrived the class where the said fellowship would take place about five minutes earlier and met some people there holding a meeting. They were christians and I became confused about the time giving to me thinking I was late. Anyway, I entered while the fellowship was saying final prayer. The fellow saying the prayer asked those who were sick to lay hands on their heads I was not expecting anything to happen. Then, like a cold water ran through my body, ten years migrane disappeared since 1988. Jesus is real. Then the group of the person that invited me began to arrive oneby one for the meeting I came for. Glory to God.
Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:
Glory!
Jesus is real indeed. Thank God for the privilege to know Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by joinpreneur(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
WorldklazzBae:

Jesus is real indeed. Thank God for the privilege to know Him.

Don't listen to profane and vain babblings of people. Hold your conviction tightly and guide your mind diligently.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

Don't listen to profane and vain babblings of people. Hold your conviction tightly and guide your mind diligently.
Thanks a lot. I am convinced about Jesus not by what people say or anything but by divine revelation. So I don't need motivation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by karo93: 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:
Glory!

They need deliverance by personal experiences. That is where christianity lacks sometimes.......People have heard and heard but there will always be room for doubt till you experience the supernatural.

No one can convince the op and ftc that there is no God anymore or Jesus doesnt heal. Cos they have personal experiences.

Even if you sit them down and rain down logic and big bang theories and all sorts of things that make complete logical and scientific sense; they will still be convinced of God.

That is what everyone needs from the church.....a personal supernatural encounter !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 7:54pm On May 03, 2020
karo93:

They need deliverance by personal experiences. That is where christianity lacks sometimes.......People have heard and heard but there will always be room for doubt till you experience the supernatural.

No one can convince the op and ftc that there is no God anymore or Jesus doesnt heal. Cos they have personal experiences.

Even if you sit them down and rain down logic and big bang theories and all sorts of things that make complete logical and scientific sense; they will still be convinced of God.

That is what everyone needs from the church.....a personal supernatural encounter !
You are right on point. Everybody needs a personal encounter to be convinced
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by hakeem4(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2020
Short answer: No!

Long answer As David Hume defined miracle, He said it a suspension of the natural order. If you probably meet someone on the street today and you were certain that he who was executed yesterday. You can say that either an extraordinary miracle has occurred or you are hallucinating. And David Humes' logic on this i think no one can refute it; he said; what is more likely?

1) That the laws of nature have been suspended in your favour and in a way that you want something desperately to happen
2) Or you have made a mistake. Maybe you were under a misapprehension.

In both case, especially if you did not see it yourself and you are hearing it from someone who said they witnessed it

I would go further to say it that even if a miracle just occurred, it does not mean Jesus is the son of god or what ever he taught were true. I can allow you use all the miracles as examples, and you would still be left exactly how you started; Holding and empty sac!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by JourneytoEL(f): 9:17am On May 04, 2020
Early this year, i had a dream that i had a terrible sickness that finished my husband's money and made him go begging. Later on, i started having serious abdominal pain and i was planning on seeing a doctor. A spirit told me to go to a church deliverance i have never been to. I decided to go because i wanted to ask God to make me a strong christian not even because of the sickness. On reaching there, the pastor touched me and i started rolling, like play like play he commanded the spirit of sickness that was in me to leave. He placed his hands on my tummy and my tummy became so hot and painful. I started rolling again till i fell down and felt something left me. Since then, i have never felt any pain or fallen ill till this moment. I am yet to give my testimony in their church, but i will ensure i do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 9:26am On May 04, 2020
JourneytoEL:
Early this year, i had a dream that i had a terrible sickness that finished my husband's money and made him go begging. Later on, i started having serious abdominal pain and i was planning on seeing a doctor. A spirit told me to go to a church deliverance i have never been to. I decided to go because i wanted to ask God to make me a strong christian not even because of the sickness. On reaching there, the pastor touched me and i started rolling, like play like play he commanded the spirit of sickness that was in me to leave. He placed his hands on my tummy and my tummy became so hot and painful. I started rolling again till i fell down and felt something left me. Since then, i have never felt any pain or fallen ill till this moment. I am yet to give my testimony in their church, but i will ensure i do it.

You see eehhnnn God works in mysterious ways. I love that I know and Love God and I will for the rest of my life
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by Faithful4real(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2020
One day i was urinating blood, i went for test the next day and they found nothing. I was like what and i was till urinating blood. So i was watching television and i came across Dunamis channel and i saw one kenneth copeland teaching on 101 things God said of healing, i used my phone search for the pdf file for the book, and i started reading the it using faith and i drank anointing oil. My brother i went to urinate that evening and i felt sharp thing and suddenly something thick and black came out of my urine and then the blood stopped coming out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 1:36pm On May 04, 2020
Faithful4real:
One day i was urinating blood, i went for test the next day and they found nothing. I was like what and i was till urinating blood. So i was watching television and i came across Dunamis channel and i saw one kenneth copeland teaching on 101 things God said of healing, i used my phone search for the pdf file for the book, and i started reading the it using faith and i drank anointing oil. My brother i went to urinate that evening and i felt sharp thing and suddenly something thick and black came out of my urine and then the blood stopped coming out.

God is real indeed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by Nobody: 4:36am On May 05, 2020
It happened around 1995 or 1996. I did a biz that went wrong and I was in debt. The person I was owing was really pestering me and I was paying little by little, but I knew I would not be able at the time to complete payment and free myself. Then a pastor came preaching in my Church. After preaching, he said something like "if you are in the congregation and indebted, take a one naira coin (equivalent to like ten naira now) and put in the offering basket and God will settle your debt". I did that. That was the last I heard of the guy I was owing.
Also about 2 years ago, my little son started having problems hearing. It got so serious I was considering what to do. Then he went with his mom and elder bro to an early church service. Later he just ran to his mom that while they were praying and praising God he just heard like a pop sound in his ears and he started hearing clearly from that time.
Glory be to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by WorldklazzBae(f): 5:53am On May 05, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
It happened around 1995 or 1996. I did a biz that went wrong and I was in debt. The person I was owing was really pestering me and I was paying little by little, but I knew I would not be able at the time to complete payment and free myself. Then a pastor came preaching in my Church. After preaching, he said something like "if you are in the congregation and indebted, take a one naira coin (equivalent to like ten naira now) and put in the offering basket and God will settle your debt". I did that. That was the last I heard of the guy I was owing.
Also about 2 years ago, my little son started having problems hearing. It got so serious I was considering what to do. Then he went with his mom and elder bro to an early church service. Later he just ran to his mom that while they were praying and praising God he just heard like a pop sound in his ears and he started hearing clearly from that time.
Glory be to God.

Hallelujah to God Almighty
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? by JourneytoEL(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2020
WorldklazzBae:

You see eehhnnn God works in mysterious ways. I love that I know and Love God and I will for the rest of my life
my sister, there is nothing better than knowing or loving God. Even if things don't work out as you planned on earth, the assurance of been with Jesus our Lord for eternity is the best feeling ever

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Christian/Gospel Stories / The Gate Of The Tabernacle And Its Colours. / Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man- Biblical Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.