Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Covid 19 Diagnosis And Possiblity Of Error - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Diagnosis And Possiblity Of Error (154 Views)

Foamy Urine: Causes, Diagnosis, And Treatment / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment / Miscarriage In Pregnancy: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Diagnosis And Possiblity Of Error by 26carat(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
Covid 19 is real. I won't dispute this fact. I have a few issues however with the current records and possible treatment in used presently.

Globally, it been reported that the test kits are not reliable and many defective before use. Some kits test positive anyhow it's used.

If I am not mistaken, China has monopoly of supply of these kits across the globe.

Many persons have tested positive and they can't trace how and who they contracted the virus from. The Almajeri kids of the north are currently been exposed. And no-one knows how they got the virus. They don't have friends in high places. They don't dine with El Rufia and the other big named vectors.
The number of positive cases are on the rise and the fear of the virus is worse than the virus itself.

What is the test are all fake. What if the are misdiagnosis.
What is the test shows positive malaria, thyfoid and some other common African illnesses.

Funny as it seems, malaria drugs have proven to be good treatment for the disease.

Madagascar has a local brew that cures it. A malaria treatment that is presently saving lives on their island.
All this draws me to this possibility that malaria and fever may be diagnosed as covid19 on the test kit.
Looking at the Almajeri boys, they are exposed to a the malaria elements and thyfoid fever inoculating waters. With little to no health care.
Why won't they have covid19.
By default they are vectors of lots of things and covid19 is the least of them.

Anyway you look at it, misdiagnosis could be the issue.
I read some report that says even ventilators are not needed as the case was not what ventilators could solve.

What if we are misdiagnosing things wrongly!
Covid19 could be a response of poor Chinese people to advance thyfoid symptoms.
And local African malaria treatment is all that's needed. Not ventilators or advance Bill Gate vaccine.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers / COVID-19 Researcher On The Verge Of Significant Findings, Murdered / Health Talk Massage To All D Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.