Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure (5779 Views)

Madagascar's Cure Called 'COVID Organics' Cannot Cure Coronavirus - NIPRD Says / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug / Madagascar's "Cure" For Covid-19: The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Freeminda: 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
This is the herbal plant Madagascar use for their Covid Organic. Who knows the local name in NIGERIA cause most said it grows in Africa

6 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Freeminda: 2:14pm On May 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by PFRB: 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
Is thisplant not here in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Baawaa(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
Let me show it to iya kudi alagbo,a minute please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by donbachi(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
If no be sey my biology textbook loss..wetin be coronavirus cure..I for don get the cure long ago.

6 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by PipTick: 2:31pm On May 03, 2020
The world had better drop pride and beg for that cure from Madagascar.

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
We Africans should encourage our own patents and stop depending on slave masters

9 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Neef2018: 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
Smh one Africa country is using indigenous solutions to fight a pandemic and recorded 0 deaths while a very religious Nigeria whose citizens are dying daily and the rest of Africa are waiting for America, a country that has recorded over 60,000 death which is estimating an additional 140k death. It shows how pathetic, hopeless and totally dead brain our leaders are. So we can’t partner with Madagascar because America and Europe isn’t interested? Shake my Head again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by SciLab: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
Which journal of Ethnomedicine or herbal medicine did Madagascar publish the ethno-pharmacological effects and clinical trials they conducted on the said plant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Freeminda: 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
SciLab:
Which journal of Ethnomedicine or herbal medicine did Madagascar publish the ethno-pharmacological effects and clinical trials they conducted on the said plant?

No one is introducing this to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by sammyj: 2:37pm On May 03, 2020
The same plant we cut and destroy in those days !!! Our prayers should be God opens my spirit eyes to see the hidden treasures of the dark places !! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by fmwise2k(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2020
I have this plant, I even wrote about it on my blog some few weeks ago. Check www.floralgardner.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Neef2018: 2:42pm On May 03, 2020
SciLab:

Your forefathers didn’t publish anything in any jornal. They were healthier, stronger and lived longer than this generation. Why must we become so enslaved and seek the white man’s validation. Does education make one loses his entire senses? Choi!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Neef2018: 2:43pm On May 03, 2020
fmwise2k:
I have this plant, I even wrote about it on my blog some few weeks ago. Check www.floralgardner.com

Oga share it with us if you want to save lives.
Be kind enough to let us know how it can be used.
God bless you as you do so
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by PFRB: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
I have been waiting to hear Nigeria govt announce that they are consulting or would consult Madagascar to parner in the fight against COVID19.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by landmark86: 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
This leaves is common in the South-West now.
We call it padide padide in yoruba name cos once u touch it the leaves will close together.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Vilgax: 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
generally, it's called the Artemisia plant.

the specific species used by Madagascar for their "miracle cure" is Artemisia afra and Artemisia annua in addition to clove nutmeg and other herbs.

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Cmoni1(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2020
Over time passed , nothing is heard about Madagascar.maybe this’ll be their breakthrough.
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by oziamaka: 4:09pm On May 03, 2020
PFRB:
I have been waiting to hear Nigeria govt announce that they are consulting or would consult Madagascar to parner in the fight against COVID19.
pride and arrogancy will never allow that to happen so soon. I was expecting same move since the emergence of this organic but no, until the death tolls hit thousands.
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Johzhier97(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2020
Wait a minute.... dis plant full my backyard 4 village na.......Haba!!!! Had I known...would av started my Research work since na....

4 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
It looks like Arunpale used in treating skin rashes
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by TopExcell(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
If not that my Biology textbook/notebook got stolen then in secondary level.....

This corona nah small case nah tongue

Things we see in public school........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Orubebe01: 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
its not only that plant that was used to produce the covid organic. they said plus other indegeneous herbs.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by slyfox35(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
landmark86:
We call it padide padide in yoruba name cos once u touch it the leaves will close together.
Oga nor be the leaf be that one o,make you nor go boil and drink wetin go kill you before covid 19

14 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by 7lives: 5:58pm On May 03, 2020
landmark86:

Okare omo odo agba, another name is patan mo." Pa itan mo. Close your laps.
It's just that I haven't seen bigger ones, like the ones in the picture.
If I can lay my hands on the leaf, I will definitely recognise it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by humilitypays(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
landmark86:
it's not the same, the one you are talking about is the popular flower plant nicknamed "touch and die".

The plant the op posted is mostly found in riverine areas where there is local stream, it grows mostly in local streams in the Southeast, especially Imo state

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by humilitypays(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2020
Freeminda:
This is the herbal plant Madagascar use for their Covid Organic. Who knows the local name in NIGERIA cause most said it grows in Africa
I know the plant, it grows near local streams in Southeast.

How is it prepared when found

Because the most important thing is the preparation method not just knowing the plant or leaf used

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Golan007: 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
Neef2018:

[s]Your forefathers didn’t publish anything in any jornal. They were healthier, stronger and lived longer than this generation. Why must we become so enslaved and seek the white man’s validation. Does education make one loses his entire senses? [/s]Choi!

Try to send your message using calabash next time.

4 Likes

Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Merciful77: 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
donbachi:
If no be sey my biology textbook loss..wetin be coronavirus cure..I for don get the cure long ago.
But u can still get d text book for bookshop.
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by Idiotmod: 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
It is called Ewe Imí my grandma usually use it to rub knee as a painkiller
It grows around bathroom

But I’m not 100% about this picture cos I one needs to smell it
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
Merciful77:

But u can still get d text book for bookshop.
modern biology,come collect small formulars from ababio chemistry and okeke physics...b4 u know it..boom!cure is ready.
Re: Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2020
landmark86:
That means I've seen it b4.
It was in 90s wen I was coming to Lagos with an Aunt. I can't recall d particular location wen we alighted from our bus 4 a break, I touched this plant by the roadside, immediately its leaves folded & kind of retreated...

Ever since then I've never seen it again.

I was a little very little boy then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Cause Heaviness In The Left Chest + Belging? / Powerful Soft Ice For Treatment Of Eye. / My First Experience With Cannabis(just 2days Ago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.