Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? (520 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? by xgel: 4:21am On Jan 11, 2011
Why do you have to be here when you are going to die any way?
Re: Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? by alexleo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
We are created for God's glory and pleasure. Read Isaiah 43 verses 6 & 7, also read Revelations 4 verse 11. This is why we are created. Death came because of sin and of course to those of us who are real christians, death is not a punishment. It is a transition into eternal glory with God. Personally, I am not afraid of death but I always pray to God to keep me always ready for heaven so that anytime that death comes, I ll find myself in heaven. It is only by His grace that we live for his glory and pleasure. When a true child of God die, we cry because we will miss our fellowship with him here on earth but we are also consoled that we will meet in heaven to be with the Lord forever and ever. But when a sinner dies, we cry for his soul which is lost in hell forever and secondly we cry for the fact that we will miss his presence. And of course we wont meet the person again forever because those in hell and heaven has no more fellowship or meeting point. The best thing we can do in life if we truly wants to make heaven is to live for Christ and stop living for our selves. Those who will make heaven are those who will not love their lives unto death. read Revelation 12: 11.
God bless you dear.
Re: Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? by nuella2(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
You are here to reconcile men to God if you are born again already. To accomplish our purpose in life cos we shall be asked by the master what we did while on earth. We are to impact our world with the love of God. Alot of God's children are just waiting to escape to heaven, forgetting Jesus gave us an assignment that is mandatory. The most beautiful part is, every work shall be tested, every talent will the master ask for a profit. Christianity is the earth work of the new creation, not sleeping and lazing around unproductively waiting to go to heaven. There will be an award session in heaven and we determine the kind of award we get by doing what we are called to do. shalom shalom.
Re: Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
We're here to evolve through having experiences. We've been at it for millions, if not billions of years, and when we die and leave here, we start a new experience somewhere else immediately. It is a never-ending cycle of experience. Fantastic, i think.
xgel:

Re: Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? by wlex8(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
xgel:

We are here on earth the same way animation programs exist in computers.
Re: Why Do You Have To Be Here When You Are Going To Die Any Way? by Azibalua(f): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
xgel:

Who says everyone will experience death?

(1) (Reply)

A Valentine For The Wives Of Husbands Within The Church Of God / The Law Of Life / Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.